All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Steamworks and Magicka

josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Steamworks and Magicka - Page 5 Empty Re: Steamworks and Magicka

Post by josh Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:59 am

Justin led Alyssa to a seat, sitting next to her he watched the images in front of him. "You know.... i can see this taking off. I mean. the realms of entertainment is always shifting. Don't see why so many people object to these sorta things. They're harmless, not upsetting the balance in any way, in fact i could see these things and magic going hand in hand, enhancing the final product." He said not realizing that he just started rambling at random.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:44 am

Alyssa sat quietly watching the screen, paying attention to Justin's ramble for the most part, nodding every now and then in agreement but otherwise remaining silent.

Meanwhile on another area of the ship Roland stood at the window, bringing a cloth to wipe at his Katana. "You really shouldn't cheat. We agreed on it." he said, clearly speaking to himself as the room was completely empty. after a moment he closed his eyes with a sigh and spun round in perfect form, slashing the katana through the air, taking practiced stepps as he swung it about, an eerily calm look on his face. once he had finished going through his routene he paused and sheathed his blade, glancing to the side some. "Acurio."
    Not a moment later acurio stepped through the door, the light blue outline still surrounding him. "My master?"
    Roland diddn't so much as even look back. "End him. leave nothing behind understand?" he pauses a moment before brushing a hair calmly from his face, "Make him. dissappear."
    At that Acurio nodded, closing the door behind him before walking down the corridoor at his usual relaxed pace.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:06 pm

As Justin rambled on eventually a large man sitting in front of them stood up and turned to him. "Boy." He growled. "Shut that trap of yours or i'll have you thrown out, Or i'll do it myself.. got it?" To which Justin slunk into his chair and nodded sheepishly until the man sat back down.

Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Alyssa chuckled a little, turning her attetion back to the screen in front of them.

Meanwhile acurio would walk into the silvermaine's main room towards the elder with a bit of a smirk on his face. "The bell tolls old pet. and it tolls for thee."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:50 pm

The picture show was soon over and the room emptied. "Well that was..different." Said Justin. "Well we have a few more hours till we land... Sorry. iii'm not very good at wasting time, sort of a busybody if you know what i mean. If i'm not doing something constructive i have a hard time thinking." He said sheepishly.

Ellis walked out back to the parlor to join with all the other nobles and businessmen. Keeping an eye on the clock he waited. Once the ship landed he could start the next phase of the plan.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:27 am

Alyssa nodded in agreement, "It's hard to stand idle forever, even when required to. any idea of what to do now then though?"

Roland's father turned about to face acurio, his blade already in hand. "So he found out did he. No matter. i'll just see to it his pet is properly taken care of. after all it was i-" The man's speech was quickly cut off as acurio practically appeared right at him, his index finger calmly making contact with the other's chest. in an instant a blue outline spread over him before he quite literally imploded, being torn apart at a molecular level. Acurio looked down to the blood. "Master said leave nothing." as he said this the blue moved down to the floor, eating away the blood, leaving absolutely no trace of what happned. With his job done acurio placed his hands in his pockets, turning about to walk out from the room casually
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:49 am

The clock struck two and on cue an elder man by the name of Emry came bumbling out into the parlor. Emry Rosela was a high ranking officer in the Arland military. one of the greatest strategist of his time, and currently the drunkest man in a hundred miles. Beside him was Arland's political advisory slightly less drunk but still had thrown back a few too many. Ellis took a deep breath and approached the two with his hands firmly in his pockets.

The sound of gunfire echoed through the top levels of the zeppelin. Alarms began to ring out and guards stormed towards the parlor.

Justin looked up at the ceiling as the alarms and gun shots rang out. "What.... is going on up there?" He said in confusion.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Alissa looked over to justin with a worried expression "we should probably get out of here.. or something"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 am