All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Where are my keys?

josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Where are my keys? Empty Where are my keys?

Post by josh Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:21 am

Fire covered the ruined streets as the sounds of screaming filled the air. The tall skyscrapers and buildings below ruined to the point beyond repair. It was a war zone. the very air smelled like death and destruction. It was utter hell. And in the midst of all this.. one man stood atop a burning wreckage his hand held over his head, a broad grin covered his face as he uttered the words that ended the conflict. "I FOUND THEM!" Zedale.. had found his keys.

Two days prior.

Zedale tore apart his briefcase before poking his head out. "Has anyone seen my keys?" He asked the filed mess hall on board the Ragnarok.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Where are my keys? Empty Re: Where are my keys?

Post by Vox Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 am

In the corner, glancing about the ship while half fussing at his somewhat permanent shoulder pad sat Tuurin. giving up eventually he just leaned himself up against the wall,w atching zedale with some bemusement before eventually answering. "nope."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 am

"Coulda sworn i had em when we left!" Said Zedale almost desperately as he pulled random bits of junk out. "And i already checked my room sooooooo... They're not on the ship........."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 am

shrugs slightly and looks about the ship, taking in the view of all the different people with a sigh, quietly muttering to himself "Wonder how long we'll be away." looks up to the roof in thought, seeming to ignore Zedale's plight for the time being "should have given a bit more notice to the others, hopefully they'll watch over Saf and meren... and the rest. jeez." moves his head back down, observing zedale again for a time
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 am

AS soon as Tuurin lowered his head it was snapped back unexpectedly as the Ragnarok Shot forward through space as fast as it could go. the intercoms went off as Talia yelled out to the crew. "The hell is going on? Ragnarok, why are you heading BACK to Seethus?" Zedale's voice answered hers as he somehow made it to the bridge from the hall in a flash. "I LEFT MY KEYS BACK THERE!!"
    "What keys?" Asked Talia before her ship was out of range of radio contact.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 am

Tuurin held the back of his head and braced himself against the wall, thankfully the armor he wore preventing any damage whatsoever "you know... .you should -really- get that fixed... not suposed to be that jerky." sighs to himself slightly, "guess i should find a place to stay for the flight or something to keep myself occupied with"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:36 pm

The ship let out an ear piercing screech as it slammed to a halt. "Ahh quit your bellyaching! I left my keys down there!!" Zedale yelled at the ship. Over the intercom his voice rang out. "All hands! Get your asses to a boarding ship now! I don't care if you have to lift up every rock and leaf WE'RE FINDING MY KEYS!!!" "WHAAT KEEYS!?!?!?" The crew cried out in unison. At that moment the red alert alarm sounded coloring the interior of the ship red as warning sirens went off. "ALL HAANDS READYYY?? III DOOOON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!!" Without warning the boarding ships were all ejected whether the crew was prepared or not. However only two actually had crew members in them. The rest were merely shot out into space with no direction or way of retrieving them.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:59 am

Tuurin let out an exhasperated sigh as he leaned back into the seat of the ship, glancing out the port window to watch the pods hopelessly be shot away. After a moment he simply let out sigh, closing his eyes and dipping his head slightly forward, folding his arms, glancing out of the side of his eye to the others before murmoring to himself. "what a loose cannon......" He said in referance to the dear old captain before leaning back, allowing the lines on his face to give off a slight glow in preperation for another of Zedale's likely 'good ideas' gone wrong or crazy moodswing
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:23 pm

There was a pause.... Deathly silence filled the ship. The gravity suddenly lurched as the ship torpedoed towards the planet on a collision course. "All hands prepare for impact cause i'm RAMMING THIS THING UP THEIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Zedale as the Ragnarok increased speed.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:29 pm

"Fu-......" Tuurin gritted his teeth as the lines on his face flared up instantly, quickly forming a choral shell around him to keep him stable through the ships movements. "you people are frikking out of your minds!" he snapped in protest as he eased himself up slightly, having the lines move across his body for more control before muttering to himself pointedly, raising a hand up, turning the palm to face the roof whilst folding the other, "A scan would have been far easier. tracing original bio-components of the lost item. ooorrr like most sane people would do," folds both his arms, looking to the side, "just put a damn tracker on anything of importance."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:35 am