All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

The Academy

Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

The Academy Empty The Academy

Post by Vox Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:28 am

Prophet lay in his quarters some hours after the presentation, the room's lights had been turned dim throughout to simulate a nigh-time environment. he lay with his eye half closed, the blue giving off a mild glow in the low light. he started a mental countdown as he lay there, waiting for a time before sitting up, looking over to the door. the dorm rooms were fairly spacious with en-suite bathrooms and so on however there was no kitchen, the students being encouraged to eat together in the least. David had opted for a room which was meant to be shared by two, though to date none who had been paired up with him lasted long. that being said, they mostly died in training, were cast out, or simply were moved elsewhere. the room itself had a desk for working as well as a chair set there, his orange and grey jacket lying atop it. He, not fond of wearing shirts when he did not have to for some peculiar reason.

When the knock on the door came he leant forward in to a stand, watching his head for the top of the bunkbead, having chosen the bottom. he moved over to the door to open it, being met with the face of a messanger of the station. the lean half robotisised man handed him a simple notice before going on his way. Prophet waited for him to be gone before carelessly crumpling it in hand, he diddn't have to read it to know what it said. He was getting a new roomate
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

The Academy Empty Re: The Academy

Post by josh Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:33 am

"So like.. I'm not sure if this is gonna be a problem or whatever buuuuuut there's kind of a fire like...in the area with the stuff and things." Kent said with a wide eyed expression to a pair of bored guards. "No seriously, I gotta get into the armory cause...like...things and stuff."

"Hawkins." A guard said in a dull tone.

"Yes?" Kent answered before the taser went into his stomach, making him curl into a ball and convulse.
    ----------------

As he was dragged down the halls back to his newly assigned room. Kent's nonsensical yells could be heard through almost every room.

"THE DINGOS ARE EATING MY BABY SARGE! I NEED A GUN TO SHOOT EM OFF! THE BABY'S CRYING SARGE! THIS IS RACIST! YOU'RE HATING ON MY NATURAL WHITENESS! YOU HATE MINORITIES! I AM A MAN OF CONVICTION! I HAVE RIGHTS! AND THOSE INCLUDE THE RIGHT TO HOLD UP THE KITCHEN FOR MORE CUPCAKES! CUPCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKES!!! THEY'RE HOLDING OUT ON ME SARGE!! THE DAMN DINGOS ARE STEALING MY CUPCAKES!!"
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:05 am

Prophet blinked as the screaming came louder, turning his head towards the ruccuss, raising a brow. he stood there a while as he listened to the screams get closer, the grim realisation dawning on him.
    he closed his eye, letting off a long slow sigh. "Ohpleaseno." he whispered to himself as he straightened, looking through his patch down the hallway, noting a guard dragging a man along. He let off a minor internal groan as they passed round the corner, watching them approach. having a slim hope that they'd pass by
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:48 am

Kent was dumped right in the door way of his and Prophet's room. The guard looked to Prophet with a scowl and spoke in an irritable tone before walking off, "This is yours."

Kent then looked up at Prophet with a smile. "Heeeey buuuddy. I'm your new roommate apparently. So... like if the room catches on fire or anything..... just know I probably have a good excuse already planned out. Okay?"
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:07 am

Prophet simply shook his head, walking in to the room again, deciding to take it quite seriously, "Nothing's going to catch on fire in here. got it?" he said before taking ahold of his jacket which was still slung on the back of the chair before tossing it over towards his bunk, motioning to the top bunk. "That one's yours" he said, deciding to lay out the ground rules first of all. "what's mine is mine and what's yours is yours. in other words. don't mess with my stuff and i won't mess with your stuff." he said before throwing himself on to his own bunk, folding his arms behind his head

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:56 pm