All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Year of the Fox

Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Year of the Fox Empty Year of the Fox

Post by Vox Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:35 pm

5801, year of the fox. It’s been some time since technology bred an almost unbeatable criminal. It’s hard to find what you’re not looking for these days, whether its some exotic spice found in only one place or even contraband that’s only found in the deepest darkest parts of the black market. Technology has made it possible to get anything you want, granted you have enough coin, or skill… As security advances so do the masterminds of the criminal syndicates. This is how it’s been for several hundred years now, a new uncrackable system is made available to keep secrets safe and now it’s some thief’s job to crack it. As the years passed crime skyrocketed, reducing some areas to slums only visitable by the bravest of the brave, and the stupid of the stupid. Soon people just gave up, police patrols were swept aside like garbage with the half man half machine super criminals who found a way to integrate their own physical being into that of a computer. Their abilities only match their intelligence. You still get the minor thief here and there, but then you get the real problems, the computer buffs who can make almost anything possible, remote hacking only being one of their abilities.

A few years prior to the sharp incline of crime a group of the world’s best minds still on the side of the law decided to ‘create’ the ultimate solution to their problems. So started the creation of the EHU, the Elite Hunters Unit. After some were smart enough they wondered just why they had to take orders from anyone but themselves and went rougue, doing what they wanted, when they wanted, the Neutral in the ever tipping scales of power. It is those that do what must be done based on their whim that will eventually right the balance.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Year of the Fox Empty Re: Year of the Fox

Post by Vox Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Adrin thrust his hands in his pockets as the black snow started to fall from the sky, since he, or any of those that shared their memories with him could remember, the snow had never had been white. The pure pollution in the air of the city caused a constant smog that wrecked the lungs of all that inhaled it. Looking back into the main street of the deepest darkest part of the city, Adrin made note of another old fashioned car being set on fire. Adrin shook his head before moving deeper into the alleyway.
    The pert of the city had been abandoned by normal citisens a long time ago, the roads cracked and the buldings crumbled, every night a horrible din emminated from the city, the sounds of madmen and those driven insane by their self applied electronic implants. Few well respecting criminals even ventured into the Mad city. Although, it was a good place to dissappear. This was why Adrin had even considered coming into the city, far from the usual buzz of electricity and noise of the city. His target was here.... he was sure of it.

Back in the still pristene city Natal lay sprwaled across a couch in the building only known as their HQ, the 'base of opperations.' Drink in hand Natal lenther head back and looked at the far wall with an amused and oddly happy look on her face, cheeks red and her eyes partially closed. The whole floor had been cleared out for the sole use of the three that used it, top floor no less.
    Unawears of anything besides a strengely ammusing wall, Natal rolled over to her stomache and continued to stare at the wall, occasionally giggling every now and then, her tail flicking side to side in ammusement.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Reed had had enough. It was one thing to ignore him but a whole nother for Natal to get drunk while they were in the same room. "FINE THEN! I'LL LEAVE!!!" He got up and stormed his way out the room. "It's obvious that no one gives a damn about me here anyways." He made his way down the hall to the elevator with his hands shoved into his pockets. "Stupid Natal." He muttered under his breath. "I can't stand her. How can she be so relaxed when all she is is nothing more than a copy of someone else? These memories aren't even mine. How can i go on like this?" He stopped and stared at a window on the far side of the hall. "That's it.... I can't take this pain anymore... I won't live like this anymore." He broke into a run towards the window as fast as he could with the intention of breaking through it and falling to his death. Unfortunately for him and those that had to deal with him on a regular basis the windows were nearly unbreakable. So instead of breaking through and falling thirty stories to his death he splattered up against it and slid down in a humorous fashion all the while crying like a small infant.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Natal raied her head and looked towards the door when her ears tuned into a dull thunk which she presumed to be a large object hitting one of the windows. With great difficulty Natal staggered to her feet and zigzagged across the room towards the door, after grabbing for the door handle several times she finally grabbed for the real one before pushing open the door. "Hey.... wha...ts going on ere?" she said as her eyes focused on Reed's form by the window. "Hey...." she said as she moved up to him, her empty glass still in her hand, "Whaddaya think, youre doin.... eh?" she said as she hunched down onto her haunches before falling over backwards and righting herself. Crossing her leggs she stared at Reed for a moment before continuing, "Last time i checked..... youre not crossed with a bird no?... no. " she giggled before letting out a slight hiccup, her body swaying from side to side gently. "See, you no have any wings hehehehe."

Adrin rounded the backstreets and used his keen eyes to sift out information from the throng of people sticking to the streets. It wasn't long until he recognised his target, sitting on his lonesome with a multitude of injuries. "only thing about the Mad city..... the City gets em before you do." she said with a sigh as he casually flipped his hood over his head before walking up to the man and sitting down beside him.
    "Bugger off!" was the first thing he uttred, clearly not having teh strength to do anything else.
    with one hand placed in his jacket Adrin removed a handgun from its holster at his belt and pushed it to the side of the other, to anyone in the street it would look as he was merely placing his hand in his jacket.
    the mans eyes grew wide as he felt the pressure on his side.
    "i'm going to give you two choices.... Either we do this the easy way... Or i pull the trigger and shoot you at point blank range and leave you for the rest of these asses" Adrin said in a hushed voice. "Personally i don't care if you try anything or not, by the looks of you no one will pay the full bounty anyway, id rather much like to blow your brains out so whats your choice eh?"
    The other shivvered and slowly raised his hands in the air, "Look... i... i aint done nothin... ya know? just in the wrong place at the wrong time..." he said before slowly getting to his feet, Adrin mimicing his movements, being sure to keep his gun pointed at his target.
    "How bout we make a deal hey?... y.. yea a deal!" with that he burst out into a sprint in a futile attempt to get away from Adrin.
    Without hesitation Adrin pulled the gun from his jacket and shot the other in achillies heel, sending him sprawling to the ground.
    "See, now you made me cause a scene..." he said as he guestured to the people now staring at them from every direction. "Last chance buddy." he said in a slightly harsher tone.
    Knowing there was nothing left to do the man stopped clawing at the ground in an attempt to escape and allowed Adrin to pick him up by the collar of his shirt. "Lights out." he said before smacking the weapon aside the man's head, knocking him out cold. "What are you looking at!" he said in general at the people still staring at them. "Bah."

It took him ahwile to reach the city, the method of dragging the deadweight by the collar slowed him down more than it usually would. The station was only a ways off from the bridge seperating the two sides of the city so he managed to get there without drawing even more attention.
    "I'd like to collect.." he said as he dumped the weight of his target on the officer's table.
    After examining the man's battered face and confirming it was one of their perps the officer handed over a small sum to Adrin before motioning him towards the door.
    "peh.... what a waste of time.... 1000 credits won't even pay the bills... he mumbled to himself before wandering back towards the HQ, all the while scanning notice boards for potential 'big numbers'
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:20 am

Reed rubbed his nose and scowled. "Figures.. You only pay attention to me when i make a fool of myself. ADMIT IT!! I'm just a waste of space. A useless sack of crap that doesn't even deserve to live." He sighed pitifully. "Sometimes i feel like a bird, trapped in a cage of my own existence. How i wish to be set free from my cage. To fly away from this life. Maybe then.. maybe then i'll be free to make my own memories."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Natal giggled before lunging forward and wrapping her arms around Reed, "aaaaaaaaw thats soooo cute!!" her drinks obviously hadn't worn off yet, despite huge resistances to certain substances.
    as she let go she lost her balance and fell backwards, with her back flat on the ground she staired towaeds the elivator as the doors opned and Adrin stepped through, "HEY OLD MAN!!" she said with a wide grinn on her face.

Adrin completely ignored the comment as he walked in, removing his hooded jacket and throwing it into his room on the far left.
    "soooooo how'd it go?" Natal asked, still lying on her back.
    "i leave for not even a day and youve been drinking like a fish and Mr emotional has already tried to do away with himself!"he reached into his jean pocket and pulled out a knife before throwing it to Reed, "Go ahead, go nuts!" he glanced towards Natal for only a moment, "Ten credits say the wounds heal before he can do anything."
    "Hey.... don't be a meany..." Natal said before roling over to her stomache, "Someone's grouchy today, what? dioddnt get your sugar today old man?"
    Adrin shook his head before moving off into his room, shutting the door behind him.

"grouchie...." Natal said before getting to her feet, the effects of the alchahol starting to wear off rapidly as her body flushed it from her system. she let out a growl as she glanced at her empty glass. "They don't even give us the decency to enjoy life to the full...... damn scientific bastards..." she said in a slightly remorseful manner as she made off towards the kitchen. "Ey Reed, ya want anything? Tuna mayo? theres some pasta left over too."

Adrin streatched out on his bed and closed his multicolored eyes before allowing the flow of electricity pass around him. His room had wires running along the walls to allow quick access to the electricity of the building. He let out a sigh before placing his weapons on the table nexto his bed. "Typical...." he said to himself, "Possibly the strongest among the three in this building, consentrates all his time and effort in trying to kill himself." the thought of him running headlong into a reinforced window made him chuckle.
    Ironically it wasn't the oldest that were the strongerst, but the youngest. As with technology the newest gadget always had better featurs than the older. Being one of the very first EH it would of been considered a disadvantage if not for Adrin's adaptive nature. The very thought of the predestined lifespan of the EH made a shiver run down his spine.

Before he turned rogue Adrin had come across DNA files in the labs, the files that contained the genetic structure of each and every EH to come into the world. What he found was an intentional 'cut off' mechanisim, that killed the EH once they reached a certain age. Adrin used his abilities and the memories of the hacker that they had implanted him with to change the makup to extend the lifespan of any future EH, putting measures in place of cource to make sure no one could change it back to the previous age.
    Adrin chuckled, the irony was that every one of the later EH would out live him by far..... Ironicly even possibly Reed." As Adrin leaned his back on the wall, his leggs folded on the bed his hairfell from out of his face, exposing a brillient blue eye with the same intencity of his other gold.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Reed yelped as he fell over with Natal, his face planted into Natal's chest. He sat up and sniffled. "I can't believe you.. Making fun of my despair. Pulling me into your chest as though i was nothing more than a soulless stuffed toy. That's all i am to you.. A toy. Not even worth being treated like a person." He grabbed the knife that Adrin tossed him and began to furiously slice his wrist only to have them heal up seconds later. "WHY WON'T I JUST DIIIIEEE!!!!!"
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Natal shrugged as Reed began to furiously slash at his rists. After ahwile she returned with a sandwidge and a glass of milk. "you having fun? you know its pretty much useless.." she chuckled "theres a roumor that the regeneration system was re-designed ahwile ago ya know.... i think the healing time was decreased or something like that." It was almost like talking to a wall, a wall that was hell bent on destroying itself, even though it was spacificly desined to be almost indestructable. "sooo how long are you going to keep this up for before you go to sleep or whatever?"

Adrin's eyes began to close as he withdrew from the electricity stream, the last few days had been long and he haddnt gotten much sleep. Without another thought he allowed his body to slide down the side of the wall and back onto the bed. Once there he turned over to face the wall before going to sleep

After ahwile of watching reed cut himself Natal started to get bored and walked over into the lounge. As she turned on the TV(more of a 3d projection than a screen of any sort) there was an image of a medium sized ball bouncing around the pad. As it did so Natal couldnt help but sit on her haunches and stare at the ball as it bounced, her ears back and her tail flicking from side to side. At the moment that it was closest to her Natal launched from her position and attempted to grab the hollographic ball, only for it to pass right through her hands and cause her to skid into the mantlepiece, sending shattred glass to the floor with a resounding crash.

in Adrin's room he merely removed the pillow from under his head and placed it over his ears as this was just one of Natal's usual antics.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:25 am

Mehnwhile in an underground lab responsible for the birth of most Hunters two scientists were discussing their latest creation whilst standing infront of the very chamber that held it. for the most part the sleeping being hooked up to the device looked human apart from its pointed ears, carnivorus canines, large structure and slightly wolflike features.
    "I'm telling you the likeness is almost uncanny," the one scientist said to the other "we must of overused the dna slightly."
    "Impossible," said the other "we used the same ammount as we did with all the others. Still, A2's DNA could have a play on that."
    "The second? No matter. Were just one treatment away from completion." a grinn crossed his face, "This one is in every way as unique as the others, perhaps even more so. Weve used the DNA of other Hunters as well as the usual mixture."
    "Ive heard roumor that the pilot that the strain was taked from had died, is this true?"
    The first nodded, "Its true. the dna we aquired for this one was from a pilot that had died quite some time ago, we had it stored for reserch but we decided it better for this use." the excitement was growing in his voice and it seemed from his posture that he was about to jump about like a young child,"The thing is weve always used dna from living beings, meaning that the memory would cut off at a certain point, but with this one all the memories are complete and despite their age intact!"
    "Facinating. If i'm right this next treatment will cause a chemical reaction in the brain and according to reserch activate the memories and abilities of the Hunter, as well as induce conciousness."
    "Correct"

At that moment they moved towards the console and the first <obviously the one in charge of the whole process> started typing in a strain of data into the console.
    "Facinating on how quickly they mature... i mean they barely take a year to reach full physical maturity" said the other as he watched the first do his job.
    "that wasn't the hard part, the hard part was to stop them from aging the way they did after they reached maturity."
    the other nodded in understanding while the first finished his typing. Soon after this the liquid in the chamber changed to an odd color as another liquid moved through the tubed into the Hunter's body.
    A few minuts of this passed before the scientists drained the chamber and unhoked the being from the system. Shortly after this was done his eyes opned before he struggled free of the scientists grip and stared at them in dismay, "Who the hell are you people!!" he shouted at the bewildered scientists.... obviously this wasnt supposed to happen.
    "Calm yourself z27... it might be overwhelming at first but youll get ussed to your abilities, memories etc."

He bought none of this, the panicked hunter made streight for the door, crushing it aside as if it were tinfoil.
    "Stop him!!" one of the scientists shouted as he raced down the hallway.
    it only took a matter of seconds after running through door and door again that he reached the one that lead to the outside, only to find it blocked by a number of guards. "how bout you get back in your cage misfit!" yelled the one as they pointed weapons towards him.
    David panted hevily before rushing at the guards, instantly he felt the sting of bullets enter his skin. But no ammount of pain was about to stop him, the collision was like a freight train plowing through a carpark, only David was the train. Guards flew this way and that as his shoulder connected with their stomaches, unfortunately for them he had been built with an emphasis on strength rather than speed.
    As Davis ran out into the street thousands of questions flooded his pre-occupied mind. how did i get here? how long was i out? who were the people in the lab? why am i here? were just a few. Little did he know that he wasn't who he thought he was.
    It diddnt take long after running through the streets of the city that he found a quiet allyway to hide in. He sat himself in the corner and pulled his legs up to his chest, the odd black suit he was wearing had cut in some places from the bullets but no wound was to be seen. "Everythings too different..." he said quietly to himself as he felt a sharp pain in his head, bringing forth other memories.... those that were different from his own, yet seemed fermiliar all the same. Unbeknownts to him there had beed a regection of the treatment and his mmind could no longer tell the difference between himself and the pilot that had made most of his genetic makup. The pilot's name had been David and so the hunter had thought that this was his actual identity rather than those just being memories and experiences for him to use in the feild.

David sat in quiet for a moment, mulling over the other odd memories, which he could swae he never took part in. One in perticular took place in the same lab that he had just escaped from... in fact he could swear that he used that memory to find the way out. He shook his vilontly "Thats impossible.... " he ventured a look up at the city, not recognising any features from when last he could remember, but rather information from another mind. "this place was different fifety years ago..." he had no idea on how he knew how many years had passed but he was starting to build up an ubsurd idea of how things had come to be. Rather than accessing the others memories (ok so he diddnt know how to yet granted) he built up on his own superstitions. "Ive been experimented on! thats the only scenario that makes scence! YES! after i crashed they recovered me and put me in some sort of hybernation only to experiment later on! that has to be it!"
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:41 pm

After what seemed to be agonising hours of Natal's constant hyperactivity <when it was more like a single hour rather than several.> Adrin rolled over to his side before sitting himself up on the bed. He rubbed at his eyes for a moment before strapping his handgun to his side and hefting his sniper rifle onto his back. These days it wasn't uncommon to see strangers armed to the teeth walking round some streets. Although for the perticular route that he had planned he was bound to get a few odd looks thrown at him. The streets he had planned were amongst some of the quietest in the city, he would usually walk them when he needed quiet.

After he put on the appropriate gear he crossed over to his door before stepping through. It was well known that anyone who touched its brass handle would instantly recieve a powerful electric shock, due to the ammount that was flowing through his room at any goven point in time.

Natal stared at Adrin from where she lay on her back, a once lost ball laying beside her. "Hey... where you going??!"
    Adrin diddnt even bother to look behind him as he put on his jacket,"Out."
    "can i come with you?" she asked in a plesnt and curious manner.
    "No."
    "Whaaaaat??? whyyyy??" she asked, although she wasn't completly surprised at his answer.
    "Because."
    "Thats not even a real answer!" she hopped up onto her feet and tugged at his arm, attempting to prevent him from leaving, "Cum'on, its just little ol me huh? im not going to be any trouble reeealy."
    Adrin chuckled,"Keep quiet for ten seconds and then you can come with..."
    barely two seconds passed before Natal was jumping in place, desperate to say something. By three she was nearly exstatic,"BUT!"
    "See you later, don't destroy the place." he said with an odd smirk on his face as he unhooked her hand from his arm.

Natal folded her arms in protest as the elevator doors closed. "Its not fair! humph." Natal looked over to Reed,"Hey..... how bout we go somewhere!!??"

--

Not long after leaving the building Adrin could already feel eyes on him, although at this point in time he diddnt really care. As his walk wore on he encountered less and less people in the streets until there were almost none at all. Adrin pulled his hood over his head as a cold breese whistled past him. we should move again soon... weve practically cleaned out the city of all the big numbers. The Enigma has been repaired from the last raid. Perhaps on my way back i should check up on the progress.

In an allyway still some time away David felt the cold air begin to sting him from a lack of warm clothing. His fingers and toes had long since gone numb.
    His head felt like it was about to explode at any given moment due to both sensory overload and his head sliptting migrane. "Why dosn't it just stop..." he moaned quietly to himself as memory after memort flooded his mind. "None of these other memories are mine..." he said to himself as he slowly started to think of the possibility that none of them were and quite possibly he wasn't who he thought he was. It took ahwile before he could build up the resolve to look into a nearby piece of shattred mirror. Slowly, he inched forward to it, afraid of what he might see. After a moment of having his hand outstreached towards it he snatched it up with his eyes closed. The first thing he saw when he opned his eyes were his eyes themselves. Expecting a dull brown he recieved a start when he saw both a gold and a blue in startiling clarity. As he shifted the mirror down to his gaping mouth he recieved yet another start as he discovered he had two incredibly long canines. Asif to ensure himself that it was him that he saw in the mirror he touched the tip of the one tooth, confirming the image in the mirror was indeed himself. Since escaping he hadn't realised just how clear things had looked and how dirty the air had smelled. After going over the events in his mind again he could of sworn that he had seen the alleyway from a mile away even though it could of been easily missed from the angle that he had approached from.
    And to think.... i would never of been able to get past those guards back there......
    "Then... if i'm none of these people... who the hell am i then?" despite all the other indications he was still having a hard time telling the difference between some of the memories and himself. The hardest part was getting the answers, every time he tried to recall a single memory to answer his endless questions a throng of them would come at him all at once, doubling the aleady growing migrane. David winced before getting himself to his feet. "First things first.... I need to get out of this cold. Freezing to death isn't my idea of a fun time any more than going through teh trial of a thousand cuts." With that David forced himself out into the streets. Even though it seemed as if he had just woken up he felt as if he could sleep for weeks, every part of his body ached as he walked, hopefully in search of some clothes, or at the very best some shelter.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Adrin froze in his tracks as he felt the presence of another of his kind. A feature that had been placed in most of them if the hunter themselves needed to be locted. "I thought i left you back at the complex.." he said as he turned round, half expecting to see Natal's broad grin from behind him. Instead he found something he did not quite expect, yet another hunter, this one still in the black pod suit. Adrin watched as he fought his way against the growing wind, after a long while he let out a sharp sigh with a frustrated look on his face, "I can't beleve i'm doing this....." he said before he made his way towards the other.

David looked behind him as he felt what seemed to be like a sixth scence tug at the back of his mind here comes another it almost seemed to tell him. David spun himself round to face what he thought to be a threat, a man armed to the teeth with a hood over his head that consealed most of his face. Fighting past his own shivering David held up his fists "Get away from me!" directing his shouts at the cloaked figure, who's black robes seemed to whip round in the wind, adding to his melevolent apperence. As the figure lifted his hands David bolted headlong into the wind, wanting to get as far away from the other as possible. After his breath was spent David turned himself round, panting like a tyred dog he stared off into the white.... nothing. here comes another sounded the warning in his head once more, before he could react he felt a single hand wrap round the back of his neck before a sharp pain errupted through it, paralysing him. The last thing he remembered before blacking out was his head hitting the snow where his feet once stood.

"Idiot.... was as mad as a rat in a catbox. Guess it can't be helped." Knowing what he had done was nessessary Adrin Hefted the other hunter onto his shoulder, much like a sack of potatoes, all the whilst mumbling to himself about his luck.

After reaching the top floor of the complex Adrin hefted the body onto the couch n the main room before Natal had wandered in, "Heeeey! you brought in another one!"
    "Aside from yourself its the only one. And let it be known the last."
    "Awww you care, i know you do.... its just... uuuh... buried somewhere deep inside? tell me im right!" Natal chirped on like a nagging little child.
    "I just brought it here. From now on he's your responsibility, chuck em out the window to freeze to death for all i care."
    "We like you too grumpy gutz!" she said in a cheeky joking manner before adrin wandered back into his room again, leaving his snow covered boots outside his door.

Natal stared at the sleeper for ahwile, thankfully the temprature inside was regulated and it wasnt nessessary to wear padded clothing to keep onself warm, meaning that the newcomer wouldnt have to be changed. "New guy obviously...." she said to herself quietly as she wandered over to a barstool in the corner, "Fell sorry for that guy when he wakes up, Its a hell of a thing to wake up to a migrane of that magnitude.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Mean while not really caring what the others were doing as he was too absorbed in his own self pity, Reed tried to drown himself in a toilet. Only to find however, that he was also drown proof as well. He eventually broke down and cried with his head in the toilet all the while slamming the toilet seat onto his head.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Natal stared at the newest member on the couch, eagerly anticipating his awakening. "WAKE UP DAMN YOU!" Natal shouted as she shook the man's shoulders, her patience spent (even though it had only been about an hour or two.) Sleeping like the dead David's head lolled back and forth as she shook him. Frustrated Natal let him fall back on the couch, folding her arms like a frustrated child.

The room shook with a resounding bang as debris fell down from the roof. "Shit!" shouted the fugure as it hunched over its small computer. Another bang shook through the building, the noise was getting louder as the building threttned to shake itself apart. after completing a series of furious checks the figure removed an odd looking disk from the computer before rigging a small device under the desk to explode. Soon after she had done this the door had been kicked down by a gigantic monster of a man, half built with cybernetic limbs, increasing his strength dramatically.
    Backing up to the desk slowly the hacker grabbed the small device before throwing it at the man, making it explode on impact, covering the room in an explosive red light, disintegrating most that had been caught close to it. Not waiting to see if she had done her damage the hacker dove out the window and rolled out into the street a few stories below, positioning her landing to absorb the impact. The moment she rolled back onto her front she sprinted off again. The Mad city had had its disadvantages, among those the barbaric once sane criminals that used to be worthy of respect, now reduced to animalistic creatures not capable of comon thought.
    BANG!
    the building she was once in had crumpled as result of the chaos within. The ice blue haired hacker inserted the disk into what previously looked to be a brick wall which soon after the disk had been inserted unfolded to revial a sleek one manned ship. As gunfire errupted behind her the woman clambered into the ship before forcing it to race out from the city out into the atmosphere of the populated planet. "That was close...." she said, leaning back into her chair with a sigh of relief. She ran her fingers through her hair before accessing her database, the system that she had written effortlessly bypassing security poroacols of her target. "To defeat ones enemy... one must know ones enemy." she said with a chuckle as screens popped up infront of her, seeming to float in thin air, all of the screens showing video feed from one building in perticular. "Looks like someone's been buisy." she said to herself as she zoomed in and observed yet a new resident of her most popular haunt, the Hunters HQ.

"i was planning to use that one when he was finished, but it would appear that im a bit late..... however.... theres still one other option...." she put her finger on another screen and dragged it forward, showing a Hunter with his head in the toilet. The hacker only known as Arel'dai watched for a few moments in pure disbelief before clapping her palm to her forehead, "I can't beleve im left with this one....."

Year of the Fox A4f72ccf1b5fd4d952647bede8993156
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Suddenly a the barrel of a pistol was pressed up against Arel's temple. "Pretty sweet ride you get here miss." Came a voice from behind the seat. "That cloaking device is a nice touch too. Though not a whole lot of storage space back here if you ask me. But i digress. We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way. I'd really prefer the easy way of course as i'm squashed back here and i got an itch that i really can't reach all that well. So would you kindly park this thing and get out. Would really appreciate it. And don't worry. It's going for a good cause."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:45 pm

" well hello there Mr tall dark and intimidating," Arel chortled as she lifted her hands from the controlls. Her eye fixed upon his reflection on her screen. "You reeeeeeeealy think you can pull that 'its going to a good cause' crap on me eh?" she let out a short sigh with a smile still on her face, "No matter, you can have this piece of junk, ive got better on the planets surface." she chuckled, "Truly youre the one thats really missing out, but hey, who am i to question the mind of an obvious expert such as yourself?" she slowly placed her hands back on the controlls and took the ship down into a slow decent, no objections from her side might of seemed quite suspisious, as Hackers were noturiously crafty. "Names, Arel'dai, not a name that someone such as you would recognise im sure, im more known in.... other circles. Rare to find an all flesh and blood person out there these days you know." sensing what might come next her grin widned, "Don't ask how i know... i just do." when in fact the reason how she knew that he had no implants was because of her own self created implants, allowing her to hack from any remote location, a computer was just for show, a storage medium and something to distract and confuse her enemies. "Any place in perticular you want me to land TDAI?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:38 am