All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Trip Home

Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Trip Home Empty Trip Home

Post by Vox Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:19 am

"Come on! move your assess the transports will be here in the morning and they wont be waiting for you all to get your assess in gear lets go!" Sasha shouted from the railings above. Although they had managed to get most systems operational the cargo bay area had yet to be restored to complete functunality, in essance the artificial gravity in that area had yet to be fixed, slowing them all down completely. Sasha backflipped over the bars and assissted some of the civilians with moving their gear to the cargo bay area ready for the morning. After a long while of people moving items too and fro she decided that it was enough for one day and decided to leave them to their own devices and head to the other parts of the ship and see how things were going on.

"Pass me that wire over there will you Alick? this ones burn to buggery, probably because of an overload in the life support systems we had earlyer."
    Came a voice out of one of the main control panels on what was known as the main control room as a small childs hand extended from under it.
    Nearby an odd looking creature that seemed to be a cross between a human and a feline sat on its haunches and handed the child a green wire quietly.
    the hand graciously accepted the wire and went back to work, continuing to mumble to itself.
    "Why fix it?" he asked in a broken english that most had come accustomed to.
    "Cause, there are people staying behind here yes? so theyre going to need this to be operational."
    "We leave?" it asked, edging closer
    "Yes Alick, were leaving with them. Once we get to earth i realy need to go over your speech files and make adjustments, i mean this is ok for now but... i mean why not make it better ya know?"
    "Yes." was all he said before watching the child continue at its work.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Trip Home Empty Re: Trip Home

Post by josh Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:57 pm

For most people the prospect of returning to earth was one that brought them joy. Not for Jared though. Having been born and raised on the station Jared had never been to earth. In fact he had never even breathed natural oxygen before. Never the less he was on the list of those being sent to earth via transport. His current orders were to report directly to Lieutenant Colonel Sasha Ross. He literally bumped into her as he rounded a corner. He staggered back a bit then snapped to attention. "Lieutenant Colonel Ross. I apologize for bumping into like that. But i am glad that i found you. It seems that i have been reassigned to be directly under your command."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:18 am

Sasha staggred back for a moment before dusting herself off a moment. "Of so i'm aware. Sergent Stark isnt it?" she said it more as a fact rather than a question. "Well then i guess you could help me assemble the rest of my team." she said before starting to walk towards the control room after guesturing for him to follow. "Those higher ups on earth have a bloody good sence of humor." she said sarcastically, "The rest of my team consists of two more people, that kid, Katrina Peras and her little robot of hers... what was it? Ailck thats right." (the name when pronounced sounds more like elk than anything else.)
    She stopped just outside the control room, "I heard theyre doing last moment repairs in here. However, ive got too much to do than to be delayed by scientific babble so while i take care of other things tell them to get their assess in gear, i want them ready for the debriefing in the conferance room in two hours. Dont make me come find you people." she said before walking off to care for her other duties.

"No leave!" Ailck shouted, his face nearly up against the console where Kat had been working, his ears flat against his head and his tail thrashing irritably. Drawing the attention of the other scientists working in the room.
    "Ailck thats enough! we dont exactly have a say in the matter. Im just glad theyre putting you to use is all."
    "Me?" he said tilting his head to the side.
    "Yes you, im smart enuogh to know that the only reason ive been chosen is cause they need you, and they know you wont leave without me see?"
    "Oh...." He said before looking around, a small sparking wire catching his attention. Leaving Kat to her own devices he edged over to it, an awquard looking movement as he was still on his haunches. He reached out and curiously touched the wire before springing back as it arched and shocked him. successfully tripping over the tool kit making a right noise.
    Kat peered out from under the console to meet the many confused facess of scientists around her. after figuring out what happned she let out a sharp sigh, "Idiots, he's mostly organic, meaning he can feel pain." The scientists upon hearing this turned back to their work. Ailck still being a relitavely new addition to the station was still a mystery to most.
    Getting to his haunches again he stared at the wire and hissed, holding his hand.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 am

"Yes ma'am." Said Jared in a slightly annoyed tone. "Great.. My first orders and i'm a messenger boy. Fan-fucking-tastic." He thought irritably as he went off in search of the others.

He eventually found the command room where Katrina and Ailck where supposed to be along with a few other scientist running repairs. He knocked loudly on the side of the wall to get everyones attention. "I'm looking for one Katrina Peras and Ailck. Anyone know where they are?"
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:33 am

Sasha had been doing last muinite personell checks before someone from the secondary controll radioed her. "This is Ross." she said before pushing the buton on the side of her headset, allowing two way speak.
    "Base called, they said they made adgustments to the personell lists."
    she let out a sharp sigh, "Lets hear it."
    "Well theres not much change aside from that of your team. they say they will be making slight adgustments to it before you leave again."
    "Not that im surprised... couldnt they of just waited before we actually got to earth before issuing us orders?" she waited a slight second, "That was a rhetorical question Simon, carry on. Whats the changes so far?"
    "No removals as of yet, theyre adding on two more for now. A Teriese Uruta and Devatan Paras. Said there may be another entry or two before you leave. That is all"
    "Great..." she said before deactivating the radio and hefting her own belongings on her shoilder, before heading to the cargo bay area. "This will be an interesting trip..." is all she said before carrying on.

--

Ailck looked at the man from where he sat as he entered teh room and as Kat rolled out from the console.
    "Here!" Ailck said quite triumphantly as Jared asked for them.
    Kat got to her feet and dusted herself off. "Yes as you may have guessed thats us. nooow whadda ya want?"
    As she said what she did Ailck got to his feet and streightned out, standing slightly taller than the average man, he looked rather lean for his size but that was just due to the DNA.
    "Wants us." he said in a rather matter-of-fact tone of voice looking down to Kat.
    "I gathered that much Ailck." she said before directing her full attention to him. "Judging by your expression youve been talking to pushy miss Ross no?" Kat said, folding her arms with a broad grin on her face.

josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:12 pm

"Whatever gave you that idea?" Jared said while rubbing his brow. "Great. Stuck with the LC who's old enough to be my baby sitter and the little geek young enough to be my little sister and her pet cat robot. This is gonna be a loooong trip." He thought. He leaned up against the wall and sighed. "Starting to regret joining the mil right about now. Granted it will be nice to serve under someone with a nice bit of ass but still. It's gonna be one giant babysitting job for all of us."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Kat raised an eyebrow. "Even attempt babying me and youll most likely regret it. Despite my age i have the intellect matching and even surpassing these boso's here." she made a slight guesture at the other scientists in the room. Quite used to her critisisum they just ignored it.
    She streightned her posture a moment at the same time Ailck's ears started to swivel from side to sde. "Ringing?" He said looking around.
    "Yes yes thats me. Probably Simon with the updates." She said before activating the radio at her minute headset. After talking for what seemed to be ahwile she deactivated it again.
    Streatching by lifting her arms above her head she made for the door before looking back for a short moment. "Go ahead and finish the repairs here, i gather you won't need me to baby you so you guys dont mess things up here? good? good."
    He walked a short while longer, Ailck not far behind. After noticing that Jared wasn't moving she snapped her fingers repeatedly, "Hey you Sparkey. Lets go, Got some more people to gather."

--

Sasha placed her pack carefully on the floor of the zero-gravity cargo room before checking the time on her wrist. Stunned she noted that it was just over two in the morning earth time. Since most she had been bossing around was on the night shift along with herself she decided it best to get a few hours of sleep before setting off.
    "Simon," she said speaking into her head set, "I know most of the com systems are offline because of the repairs and all, Contact the members of my team you can and tell tehm to head in for a couple of hours will you? I don't want dead beats tomorrow."
    "Will do."
    After the reply she headed back to her quarters and lay down on her bed, hoping to get some sleep."

--

Meahnwhile Kat had reached the compartment she had been aiming for and quickly hotwired the door for it to open. On the other side of the darkned room was a person bundled heavily up in the blanckets on the bed. Kat grinned. "Ailck, be a dear and initiate a wake up call?"
    Ailck smiled hapily before rushing over and pouncing on the bed with full force.
    A man with medium length hair jumped at the sudden awakening and fell head first on the floor.
    "Wakey wakey Devatan."
    He rubbed his head and stared first at the two people by his door before noticing Ailck on the bed.
    "Kat... why...?" he said sleepily, almost nodding back to sleep.
    "Oh no reason... Youve just been re-asigned now pack your bags big brother we've got a transport to catch in a few hours!"
    Devatan growled before noticing Jared. "She pulling you into this too eh?"
    "Ringing!" Ailck said again but Kat was way ahead of him.
    "Oops..." she chuckled before shrugging. "Sorry, looks like youre going back to sleep. Ross lady wants us resting till we move out.
    "Kat.... IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" he said before leaping forward from the floor, not getting far as his foot snagged on the covers and he fell face first on the floor.
    Kat held back her laughter before moving out of the room. "Come on Ailck. Lets leave the baby to sleep."
    As she said so Devatan reached for the sheets, barely moving and covered himself again, too lazy to move off the floor.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:29 am

Jared let out a sigh. "Great... Packing up all the freaks into one little bundle and shipping us off. Things couldn't be better." He was quickly proven wrong however when the man who once help Sasha Ross's position rounded the corner and spotted Jared. "Weeell. if it ain't the little boot licker himself." Said Brian Suller in a nasty tone of voice. "What's the matter lick? Why you out here with little miss Kitty here eh? Tryin teh plug a cord of yer own into her or sumen?" He said as he strolled closer to Jared. "What the hell are you doing out here Brian? I though they locked you up?" Brian chuckled. "Yeah.. fo a bit. Got myself a sweet deal though. The higher up wan me ta go on a little trip back ta earth. Said if i.... Played nice.. While i was down there that they'd drop the charges. Wasn't sumem i was bout to pass up. So i figgered that i'd come down here and say hello to my new team membas. That and as the point man of this operation... You'll be seeing a lotta my ass. And to tell you to try and hold back your natural instinct and try not to kiss it. And as for you little girly." He said as he looked at Katrina. "Don't you worry boutta thang.. I got somethen else you can put your mouth on right Here!" He grabbed a hold of his groin and stared to walk away with a grin on his face till he bumped into Ailck and sneered. " Someone tell this freak to stop giving me that look afor i make myself a fur coat outta its ass!" He then shoved Ailck down to the ground and walked across him and out of the hall. Jared once again let out a sigh. "I stand corrected."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 am

Ailck growled intently with his ears back and his lumonecant orange eyes nothing more than slits. He got to his feet and was about to chase after Brian with the full intent of doing harm before Kat senced what was about to happen and latched herself to his waist. "Ailck no! He's not worth it. That and there will be more ... appropriate times for that later." She said letting go and folding her arms.
    Ailck however, wasn't completely convinced, despite being forbidden to go after him he stood there and continued his low growling.
    Kat shook her head before turning to Jared. "Yea.... this is going to be one hell of a trip." she said, choosing to ignore Brian's rude comments. "We could always hope a strey bullet finds its way here." she said pointing right between her eyes with a smirk on her face. "Oh well." she said walking to the door nexto that of her brothers and entering a key code. "Much as i hate to say it, its nap time. Stay awake if you want buut ive got a feeling were going to need all the energy we have, if not just to put up with his shit." She said before going into the room. "Hey, Ailck you coming?"
    "No." He said folding his arms, rooting himself to the spot just outside her door. Still emmitting a low growl.
    she let out a sigh before closing the door, "Fine, have it your way." With that she threw herself onto the bed and rolled over, knowing full well there was a very slim possibility of her actually falling asleep.

--

Meahnwile a woman with long brown hair sidestepped Brian to get into the hall he had just left. A rebble of her own accord it handn't been her choice to go on this mission, mind it wasn't anyone elses either. Not really paying atenttion she nearly tripped over Ailck who had sat down on his haunches again. Sidestepping him she managed to bump into Jared who was standing a few feet off. She stepped back a moment before shaking her head. "Jared. Fancy seeing you here. Sorry bout that but im kinda glad i found you." she said before placing her hands in her jean pockets. "Ive been assigned under LC Ross, Guys in control room 2 werent very spacific and basically just told me to get my ass on the ship leaving tomorrow." she folded her arms behind her head and leant up against the wall. "Basically just saying my goodbyes is all, that" she said before tilting her head to the side thoughtfully, "and attempting to fathom who else is on the team." she chuckled. "I guess those stiffs in the Control room are still pissed about my little rigged overload ahwile back. So they diddnt exactly give me any clues."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:11 am

Jared was glad to finally hear some good news. Having a friend on the mission would make things a little bit easier for him chuckled. "Well that's not too surprising. Probably think you'd bolt if you knew. It's me, Ross, Katrina and Cat boy there." He said while pointing at Ailck. "Then her big brother. And then to top it all off our dear friend... Brian Suller." He said with a grimace. "Yeeah.... If they were trying to pick the worst possibly team up.. They deserve a medal."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:33 am

Teriese let her arms hang at her side as she let out a groan, "Oh wonderful. Pushy, arrogent, incompitent, lazy and then an asshole. Yea this should be one hell of a trip." she chuckled "You know it wouldnt be too bad if the last were to blow up." she let out a sigh, "Ah well, one can dream eh?" she siad before folding her arms again. "Well hell.... i can just imagine how much worce this assignment could be if they hadn't chosen a friend to come along." she was of cource referring to Jared but she wasn't forward enough to name spacifics. "Ya know im not to excited to go to Earth at all... Ive been hearing that the parts that were affected by the war had become desolate barren wastelands. But thats just talk among the local's ya know?" She looked over at Ailck who had been chuckling for the past while now.
    "Whats up with you fur face?" Teriese asked, raising an eyebrow.
    "Blow up Brian," he chuckled some more, "Funny thought."
    Teriese folded her arms again and said in a low tone, "Surpised he caught my drift."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:34 am

Jared shrugged. "Who knows. Guess we'll just have to find out the hard way. I'm mean i'm not exactly frothing at the mouth to get there myself but.. A little change in scenery couldn't hurt ya know?... Anyways" He patted her on the shoulder as he started to walk away. "We'd better catch some shut eye. Ross will have our heads if we're even a bit tired when we get off station."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:40 am

Teriese nodded, "I guess. You know how she getts."
    With that she headed to her own quarters to sleep. The hours rushed by and barely felt like a few moments before the main control room was calling through the com system throughout the station, waking up not only those that were due to leave but everyone else as well.

--

Sasha was already up when this happned and had just finished doing up her suit. Without a second thought she headed for the cargo bay along with most of the others, ensuring that all the gear was placed on the civilians properly.

"Come oon! youve got to get uuuup!" Kat yelled whilst pulling at her brothers arm, who was still on the floor from the incident a few hours prior. Devatan merely groaned and rolled over, forging Kat to loose his arm.
    "Alright if you want to play it this way!" she said folding her arms stubbornly, "I diddnt want to do this..... oh who am i kidding. Ailck! Dev needs a wake up call!"
    Ailck bounded through the door with his usual playfull grin on his face and quite literally jumped on Devatan before quickly putting him in a headlock.
    "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM UP!!!" he said before Grabbing Ailck on the neack and performing a strategic body slam, forcing him to let go.
    "You can thank me for saving your ass later, right now weve got to go.... Pronto." Kat grinned before throwing her brother his helmet. "You'll be needing that. We plan on venting the atmosphere of the cargo bay before opening the doors allowing the ship to come through."
    Ailck sarcasticly grabbed his throat with a grin on his face, "No air!"
    "Yea thanks captain obvious." Devatan said sarcastically before zipping up his suit, that he had so incedentally slept in.
    "No problem!" Ailck said with a broad grin on his face.
    Devatan placed his helmet under his arm before attaching his favoutred weapon on his back and headed out into the hallway. "Right, lets go."

josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 am

Jared walked into the Cargo bay all suited up and ready to go. He walked up to Sasha and saluted. "Reporting for duty Miss. Where do you need me?" Brian walked past and shoved Jared out of his way. "How bout you just bend over and let er plow that skinny lille ass of yowrs and be done wit it. Might get rid o the pre-flight jitters won't it LT?" He said as he walked past, smacking her upside the butt as he walked off towards the cockpit of their ship.

Jared let out a sigh. "This is gonna be a long trip... Why the hell did they even think about bringing him along?" He asked Sasha not even bothering with basic protocols."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Sasha glared at Brian as he walked off before letting out a sharp sigh before putting on her helmet. "I'll tell you why." she said with a slight grin as the blueish backlight of her helmet activated, giving her an eerie look. "Want to know what my definition of point man is Lutenant? Live Bait." She said with a chuckle as the others ronded the corner. "Good, now that all you ladies are here we can finally get going." With that she ushered them through the doors
    "Right Guys, vent it." she said through the comlink before the already weightless chamber lost its breathable atmosphere. Shortly after the bay doors were opned and out through them flew the carrier ship from earth, docking so that its doors were accessable from the bay.
    Sasha shook her head as she watched Brian head right into the ship. "Right, like the pilots who brought it here are just going to let you take it over." After ushering the civilians through she signalled to her own team, "Right people lets go!"

"Why you wearing that?" Ailck said looking at Kat and the others with his head tilted to the side, his mane of hair floating freely in the weightless room.
    Kat shook her head as Devatan forced himself from laughing. "Ailck unlike you, which is mostly made of Abiotic components we need to breathe all the time, these," Kat said guesturing to the helmets, "Give us a steady supply of Oxygen whilst scrubbing the co2 from the suits."
    "Looks silly." she said with the usual light hearted chuckle.
    Teriese caught up with Jared, "In all honesty that thing freaks me out." she said quietly so only they two could hear.

"Uhh Kat, but wasn't it you who were telling me that Ailck neded to breathe, eat, etc, to sustain his 'biotic matter' or whatever you called it."
    "Well, yea but not all the time. Ailck can easily last hours without breathable oxygen. And as a failsafe he completely shuts down if any of his sensors get to a critical level."

"All right enough chatter." Sasha said as she directed them to the end part of the ship which had seats lined up against the walls along with old fashoned seat belts that would keep the person still during re-entry. She removed the helmet and kept it under her arm as she sat herself down at the end. "Right people heres how its going to happen. This shuttle is going streight to one of the sanctury cities on the Northern continent. Now thats not what concerns us. This transport was and still is intended for the transferr of civilians. However we will be flying over the base of operations and heres the fun part boys and girls were jumping." she said in an informative tone. "Now as the co-ords of the place is still under tight wraps when the back doors open and they tell us to drop we do so immediately so help me if i have to push you off. Now for you green horns re-entry isnt exactly a smooth ride so for for your sakes i suggest you buckle up. When we go over the jump zone ill be instructing you further." she chuckled lightly as she strapped herself in, "Wouldn't want anyone going splat now would we?"
    The whole conversation had been recorded over the teams commlink in order not to leave Brian out of the loop.

Kat belted up Ailck who had been chewing on the belt rather than using it properly before sitting herself down and fixing herself in the chair. "I'll try not calculate the apporoximate height above sea level we are when we jump perilessly to our dooms then."
    "Relax Kat. It can't be that bad."
    "Hey im not worrying..." She said before Ailck immitated a rather convincing squishy splat sound as he guestued with his hands, meaning for it to be a joke.
    Teriese raised an eyebrow at Ailck before heating herself down and straping herself in.
    As she did so the craft began to shudder slighly as the engines fired to life, not yet moving but getting ready to do so.

------------
    visual on transport --> http://www.tuvie.com/wp-content/uploads/second-solar-spaceship1.jpg
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 am

Jared stepped into the ship just as a gun shot rang out through the Cargo bay. Suddenly a voice he could live without ever hearing again came through the radio. "Attention passengers. This is yer new pilot Brian Suller speaking. The old one here had a bit of an accident. Seems his gun went off a bit too early. Though that ain't all too suprising considering how much his girl begs me to fuck her erery time she sees me." He turned off his radio and looked at the co-pilot sitting next to him. "Well don't just sit there dumb-ass. Get this piece o shit off the ground.. Damn. Am i gonna have ta do everything for ya?"

Jaared put his helmet on as he took a seat next to Teriese and sighed. "And now he's flying the ship... Perfect. I would say could it get any worse but knowing our luck so far.. It can and will." He grumbled as he strapped himself in.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am

Sasha scowled. "Great... Lets hope he knows what the hell he's doing or we'll all burn up in the atmosphere."
    Ailck let out a strange cackling sound, to the others it could of been deduced as a chuckle. "Crispy people."
    Kat folded her arms stubbornly, "Overide command 22872SD." she said whilst glaring at Ailck. No sooner had she said those words that Ailck's eyes closed and his head lolled forward.
    Teriese raised an eyebrow at this and gave Kat a concerned look.
    "Unless you wan't him ecchoing our impending doom over and over you should be thanking me." What Kat had done was put Ailck into a temoprary shut down, just for the short duration of the trip.

Devatan leaned back and folded his arms behind his head. "Just say the word LC Ross and im sure any of us would be rather happy to report or... cause a slight accident of our own. One fatality if you get my meaning."

Sasha stared at him ahwile. "I suggest you keep your trap shut Paras. Such Insubordination would result in cort marshal."
    Devatan releades his arms and held them up in a relaxed defencive position. "Yes ma'm." he said almost sacrcastically before returning his hands behind his head and closing his eyes

Meahnwhile in the cocpit the co-pilot shook slightly whilst staring at brian. "R.. right away..." he said before flipping switches and taking controll of the wheel, Raising the throttle with his right hand the engines roared before the ship began to move away from the station. "This is Omega 6, Beginning departure from station, awaiting confirmation" He spoke into his com that was connected to earth. "Affirmative Omega 6, youre free to fly. Flight data will be updated on re-entry sequence. Beta out."
    With that the co-pilot turned off the comm and shifted the craft to a direct cource with earth. Since the station had been hit it had slowly been moving away from earth and was now quite ahwile away.
    Whilst all this had been going on the co-pilot had secretly turned on the auto pilot and changed the codes for its de-activation just in case something were to happen.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:54 am

Jared chuckled softly. "You know you'll probably regret that later on ma'am. Brian has a way of making people want to kill him. But whatever.. Your call." His stomach then gave a lurch and he decided that it would be for the best if he were not to talk too much during the trip.

Knowing what the co-pilot did didn't bother Brian all that much. In all honesty he just wanted to sit up front so that he had some level of control. That and in case anything did happen he wouldn't have to trust his life with some minimum wage lackey that was barely out of flight school. He reclined back in his chairs and closed his eyes. "Wake me up if we're all seconds from dying cuzz of yer dumbass mistakes alright?"
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:41 am

Sasha let out a curt sigh, "Don't think i don't know that, but we shall see. Perhaps the guys on earth have something special planned." she let out a slight chuckle. "And if they even think of putting him as leader i've got news for them." she leaned back as the ship moved ever closer to earth, "You want to know what i did before i was put on the station Lutenant?"
    Kat leaned forward, eager on evesdropping.
    "I used to be part of an organisation called SCAR. Now i'm not going to tell you what that stands for or anything more about it for that matter, but lets just say it involved shutting select important people up permanently and quietly." she chuckled. "Although it closed down a long time ago and our good ol T.A.L.O.M. picked me up and placed me here."

Meahnwhile in the cocpit the co-pilot glared at Brian for a short moment before continuing to tend to the controlls. "Yea, whatever." he said sarcastically, "We're due for re-entry in about an hour.. sir... so youve got at least then to relax." he said with a slight spite to his tone.
    An hour sounded to be longer than it actually felt to the others, within a short while the co-pilot began flipping switches again and talked over the comm through the entire ship. "This is your co-pilot Seris ,We're nearing the re-entry port, please tie down any vital equiptment and be seated, For those of you new to this the enershal dapners ensure a softer ride but be awear for your safety you should all be seated during the re-entry proseadure. thank you." with that he switched to the earth bound comm. "Beta this is Omega 6. Requesting telematry for re-entry."
    a short pause came over the radio. "Youre all good Omega, procead when youre ready. Current baring is a safe 14 degrees pitch from earth vertical. Approximated duration time five muinits. Radio silence due to last about six to ten muinits. Beta out."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Brian grinned. "Bout damn time. Favorite part of the flight righ here. Wonder how big of a crater this piece of shit could make if it crashed?"

Jared sighed. "Oh great. So you were an assassin? Well there goes my "We're just a pick up crew" idea down the drain. Though i should have figured as much. Hell if they're gonna send a punch of soldiers down there with one techy they sure as hell aren't gonna have us picking up the trash or anything that's for sure."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Sasha chuckled, "Just means i know the rules of this game.... And," she added after a moment, "Know how to keep those under me in line." Watching Jared's expression she decided to ward off any ideas that he may of had. "No ambeguity or pun intended Lutenant." she said before the first shudder shook the ship, the usual forces of gravity and heat were at play outside whilst the crew sat moderately safely on the inside.
    As this wen't on Devatan barely stirred from his seat, if others diddnt know better it would of looked as if he were sleeping. Kat however had placed her hands over her ears and clamped her eyes shut, mathematical chances and ratio's of possible computing errors going through her head.
    Teriese in the mean time had leaned herself back and calmly exhaled whilst trying to direct her gaze from the port window in front of her.
    Sasha chuckled. "The way you people are acting is as if we're all going to die here and now."

In the cocpit the co-pilot had been buisily flipping switches before hazarding a short glare at Brian. "I don't believe i asked you to wake yet sir..." he said in an almost cocky manner, tiering quickly of Brian's antics.
    After a few muinits of roaring heat on the bottom of the ship and continous shaking the ship and the infamous re-entry process was done. With the ship flying safely above the deep blue waters of the home planet. "Re-entry was successful Prepare to recieve Beta we're nearly there. Package delivery will be in a few muinits."
    he spoke through the comm before turning it off, knowng that the reply wasn't nessissarry. "This is where you should take your leave and go and join your team, you are to drop in less than five muinits." he said to brian before patching through to sasha's comm. "We're nearly over the drop site ma'm, ready your team for departure."
    "Got it, tell that ass presumibly sitting nexto you to move it we dont have all day." she said before unbuckling herself and getting up from her seat. "Right people here's where we get to do the fun part, On the suits you wear is a built in parachute system that will automatically deploy at a certain altitude, now hevan forbid there's a malfunction you will need to pull the manual cord located at the underside of your wrist flap. We jump when the co-pilot says so, no sooner no later, is that understood."
    "Yes!!" shouted Ailck in an excited tone as Kat obviously re-activated him. "Sorry bout that." kat said with a slight grin on her face as Ailck accidentally elbowed Devatan in the face.
    "uhuh... sure you are..." he said whilst releasing himself from his harness. "Little ingrate." he mumbled to himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:57 pm