All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Of Wood and Steel

josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Of Wood and Steel Empty Of Wood and Steel

Post by josh Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Erutan Reval's rage was greater than it had ever been that day. In his anger he slammed his fist down into the desk made from wood from a fallen tree. "Damn them!" He yelled aloud in elvish. "The audacity of the elders knows no bounds! How DARE they even suggest that we defend the humans!" He spat. "They spit on our land and we are expected to just LET THEM?!" He stood up straight and began to march out into the city. At that point Erutan knew that peace... was not an option.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Of Wood and Steel Empty Re: Of Wood and Steel

Post by Vox Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:52 am

High in the treetops a seemingly masked elf let out a sigh at erutan's tyraide before nimbly hopping forward from branch to branch until he landed silently on the ground below. He followed quietly for quite some time before finally deciding to speak up. "Calm yourself Erutan." The masked elf talked in a calm and gentle tone of elvish, as if he was completely unnaffected emotionally towards the situation. "Yes, your elders can be utter asses sometimes, and I say that with the greatest ammount of love," he paused for a moment and placed his one hand on his chest thoughtfully, "and sometimes they make sence, ok that's not the fact today, granted." The elf paused and let out a long sigh. "Ok you know what, I completely forgot what I was going to say to cheer you up. Sorry about that." He removed his hand from his chest and used it to pull off his mask. As he did so, his form changed completely and he walked forward on all fours, now in the form of a blue-eyed gryphon. "So, where we going?" He added, curling the edges of his beak into a smile.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:46 pm