All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Fall of the Shinobi

josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Fall of the Shinobi - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall of the Shinobi

Post by josh Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:31 am

"That's the whole point." Kento said. "He starts calls for something that drastic then the people will surely rise against him. I would rather have a weak resistance than a flock of sheep that do what they're told. Perhaps you've forgotten the war, or maybe you didn't even fight in it. His army's razed every city that they came across. Slaughtered the men and children, took the woman for his men. Would chain up prisons and march them ahead of his troops. This man is a monster and must die. The people are terrified of him, but not angry. They get angry and they'll rise up and fight gain." He said crossing his arms.
    Kyo could tell simply by his posture that he wouldn't back down from his plan, so he remained quiet.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:34 am

"going to need more than just the four of us then won't we?" Yukan said, declining her head slightly. Truaida meanwhile pulled his hand out from his sleave, fanning out a set of painted cards in his hand, slowly moving them back and forth to fan himself lazily, listening to the grouping still
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:36 am

"Don't worry." Kento said. "I'm sure we all have contacts we can reach to get more aid. But for now.. We'll just have to make due. Unless my suggestion of raising an army first is sounding like a good idea now." He said with a smirk.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:39 am

"Too noticeable" Yukan shook her head, "A smaller grouping is better than an impossibly large one we can't keep track of. the bigger the grouping the more possibility for spies and traitors."

Truaida pulled a card between his fingers, flipping it round slowly, pondering to himself it seemed. "Finding allies will actually be far easier than you'd think. that wasn't meant to be a pun by the way"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:45 am

"Guess we better get started then." Said Kento. "And I know just the place. There's a town to the north, The Daimyo lost a son to Minamoto's army's. We sneak into his bedroom, and threaten him under the guise of Minamoto's agents. Tell him that if he does not raise more levies before the month is over, that we'll kill his remaining sons and take his daughters and wife to Minamoto. That should spark something."

"Whatever happened to asking people nicely?" Kyo said softly.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:50 am

"please lie down Minamoto so we can disembowl you" Truaida said with a smile.

Yukan stretched a bit, "and we're headding out when then?"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:55 am

Kyo sighed. "I meant asking the guy we're gonna terrify. Could just see if he'd be willing to fight back."
    Kento shook his head. "Doubt it. He's too scared to move right now. Everyone is, we make them go from scared to angry they'll revolt. Trust me, it's the perfect plan, and we move now, the village is a couple hours ride from here. If we leave now we'll make it there well after dark."
    Kyo slowly raised a hand. "Buuuut some of us have been up a long time now, what if we're too tired to do the job right?"
    "Easy." Kento said. "Sleep in the saddle."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:01 am

Yukan stretched again, "tch horses... Never liked horses. Move faster without them anyway." She said with a smirk, truaida got up from where he was and crossed over to a section in the wall that had an odd square slot in it. He pulled back his sleave some and reached in to take out a small handful of black pebbles, much like the pendant about his neck. "I'm ready whenever"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:08 am

"What do you mean faster without them?" Kyo asked curiously.
    "Her feet surpass those of any animal." Kento answered for her. "But for those of us who aren't blessed with the legs of the horse, must ride atop them." He said before walking out.
    Kyo cocked his head as he left. "Did he just say that you have horse legs? Kinda..insulting I'd say."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:15 am

"How about you let me speak for myself ne?" She casts a glance to kento. "You know nothing about me betcha-betcha."
    Truaida chuckles slightly, mildly entertained. "No, yukan-san here uses her, 'talent' to travel"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:35 am

"What's your talent then?" Kyo asked. Unlike Kento he wanted to know more about the people he was going to work with.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:42 am

"used it to sneak up on you." She glances over to Kyo before quite simply, stepping back and sinking in to the shadows themselves.
    Truida moved the stones about in his palm calmly, "An absolute stealth, well. at least unless you can pinpoint where she is with your own talents" he said with a smirk, in truth though, he diddn't know her exact position, only when she was about to strike or jump out at him
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:10 am

"Oooh." Kyo said raising his head a bit as he did. "Neat." He said before walking out, making certain not to step on the stones he hopped up on the roof again. He didn't get far before a thought entered his head. He didn't have a horse. He got here by hitching a ride on a wagon caravan. And with Kento nowhere to be found he didn't have a means to telling him that. He let out a sigh before hopping off the outer wall and started to walk towards the village center, hoping that maybe he could find something.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:19 am

Truaida shook his head, "And here they all left. Not such a good team are they?" he said to himself before he walked out to the temple's stepps, taking in the view for a moment, knowing that once he left he'd have to actively keep an array of thoughts from his mind. he shook his head slightly at the prospect before walking out, setting his hands in his sleaves, talking to himself more as he walked, "How funny that the only man who suggested horses, is the only one who really has one. one uses shadows, one has no horse. At this rate, if i don't call others, or if this 'team' doesn't start using each other to their full potential then this is quite obviously doomed to fail."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 am

Kento sat on his horse outside the city walls waiting for the others. He sucked on his teeth and a thought hit him. "I'm the only one that had a horse aren't I?" He asked aloud.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 am

"only figure that out now, Aho?" A voice came from the shadows, most obviously Yukan.
    meanwhile, Truaida had move from where he was, and by inexplicable means was sitting high up in a tree overlooking the two, deciding to watch for the time being to see what would unfold
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:51 am

Kento sighed. "Yeah..... I suppose I got ahead of myself..... Where's Kyo? We'll have to buy him one I guess."
    "No need!" Kyo's voice came from behind them, Sitting on a wagon pulled by a pair of Oxen Kyo rode atop with a smile. Bringing it up closer to the group he stopped the Oxen. "Will draw less attention than four horses. And the Ninja hunters won't be able to track us if we don't use any Kuji-kiri. It paints a red dot on our foreheads for those scanning the are from above."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:00 am

it was then Truaida decided to make himself known, jumping from the tree silently to land on the ground, hands casually set in his sleaves as ususal. "and now we've all gathered properly"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:07 am

Kento nodded. "Right then. Can we get started now? Kumamoto won't wait on us forever." He said urging his horse forward and setting off down the road.
    Kyo looked at Truaida and Yukan. "Either of you want a lift?"
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:09 am

Yukan was nowhere to be seen as she'd only spoken through the shaodws, not shown herself. Truaida on the other hand shruged some and lifted himself on to the cart. "why not." he said as he settled himself in the back calmly
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 am

Kyo urged the Oxen forward and they were on their way. Lead by Kento the journey took several hours. long after the sun had fallen they arrived where they were able to see the torch light coming from Kumamoto Castle.
    Kyo let out a whistle. "So we're gonna try and get into THAT?"
    "Not try." Kento said with a smirk. "Do. Yukan!" He called out to her. "Head on ahead and see how many guards we'll be dealing with. Kyo, get ready to scale a wall. Truaida.... Do whatever you do."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:38 am

there came no response from her as it seemed she'd already made off. Truaida chuckled quietly to himself "this is going to be easier than anticipated.. on the east guardtower there are two guards only. None of which paying much attention" he said as he folded his arms behind his head, "one's more concerned with who his wife is sleeping with, while the other," he shakes his head a bit, "is hoping teh first doesn't find out its him."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 am

Kyo was impressed. "You can tell that from this far away?"
    "You better be right about this, east side it is, Let's go Kyo." He said before riding off towards the castle with Kyo not far behind.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:05 am

"doesn't take long to pick out the weaker minds. Yukan has moved off and is inspecting the other possible ways in" Truaida looked to the side some with a smirk, keeping something to himself

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:04 pm