All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Collided worlds

josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Collided worlds Empty Collided worlds

Post by josh Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:18 am

About 10 years ago a portal to another world opened up and fropm it people from all different kinds of races came through. Elves, angels, demons, and many other sorts. The humans however were very weary of these new people and didn't exactly welcome them with open arms. It wasn't long till tensions rose between the people and soon it semed that an all out war would start. That ius until a group of people made up of both humans and those from the other worlds whom didn't want to see the two races go to war came up wuith a plan. They would create a school that would have students from both worlds attending at the same time sharing the same classrooms. Will this plan actually work and bring peace between the two worlds? Or will the hatreds that the students parents hold towards those of the other world corrupt the minds of the young students? Only time will tell.

Jake was having a rather odd dream when he was woken up by his mom calling for him downstairs. Some chick was sucking on his neck or something. He could still feel lips on his neck as he got dressed. He actually went so far as to check and see if there was a hicky or something. He took one last look in teh mirror and walked out of his room never noticing the small patch of dried blood near his pillow. He went down stairs and ate his breakfast in silence. Not even bothering listening to his parents argue about the school for the tenth time this week... And it was only monday. After he was finished he quickly grabbed his backpack and walked out the door without anyone noticing he had left. He started walking down the street towards Duro's house hoping that he wouldn't have to drag him to the school still half asleep like he had to so the past 5 years that they've known each other.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Collided worlds Empty Re: Collided worlds

Post by Vox Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Duro's room was dark, the thick curtains were drawn over the windows permitting little to no light at all. That was probably the problem to his late rises in the mornings. While most kids liked their sleep, you would be hard pressed to find someone who liked sleeping more than Duro.
    He rolled over in his blankets, his pilows piled on his head to drown out the sounds of the day. Quietly the door sneaked open and a figure tiptoed into the room and placed something nexto Duro's bed before making its way out again. Next thing he knew a blaring siren sounded right in his ear that would of easily woken up a rock. "Aaaaagh!!!" Thud.... Duro had gotten such a fright that he lost his balance on the edge of the bed and fell to the floor. He rubbed his head for a moment as he heard roaring laughter from down the hallway. "Yea thats real funny!!!" he got to his feet and walked to the side of his bed, still a bit groggy from waking up. A miniature foghorn lay nexto his bed. "uhuh... real funny." he picked it up and threw it out the window into the street. He really hated his parents at times... There were parents that acted their age, parents who acted young and there were his parents.... needless to say Loki the norse god of trickery and lies played pranks less often.
    He sat back down on his bed and looked at the clock "Oh shit!! im late!" he stumbled around, quickly getting dressed and hefted his bag onto his back before running past his giggeling parents and out through the front door.

The good thing about being only half vampire was the huge decrease of negitive effects from being out in direct sunlight. Assyria hung onto the windowsill with an armoured hand and watched as Jake made his way down the street, "Sorry kid, but not like a pint is going to kill you or anything." She waited until he was out of sight until she dropped from the window and into the street. just as she did so she managed to roll out of the way of an oncoming car before it drove over her.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Jake walked down the street to Duro's house and leaned up against the fence and waited for a while. His neck was still tingling as he reached up and rubbed it. "Damn..... When the hell will this go away.... Annoying the hell outta me." As Duro ran out the door and past him Jake reached out and grabbed ahold of Duro's bag pulling him back with a quick jerk and pulling him to the ground. Jake stepped over him and looked down at Duro. "Well look who decided to wake up at a human time. Glad to see i don't have tio drag your ass to school. Doubt i'm realy in the mood today." He turned arounds and started walking in teh direction of the school. "Come on. Don't wanna piss off the teachers on our first day ya know?"

Zoldan stood in front of the school and growled. "Damnit... Why the hell'd they send me to a school with a bunch of freaking humans? Bunch of damn freaks if ya ask me." He shoved his hands into his pockets and headed inside.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Duro let out a chuckle and just lay there "wasn't my decision,.... and you never in the mood for anything." he rolled over to his side lazily, "You know... this is rather comfortable." he said rather jokingly before getting up and dusting himself off. "Wish we could bolt... but we have to wait for my little demon sister....Speak of the devil"
    Just then June came strutting through the doors with a grin on her face. "Hello Jake, nice day today huh?"
    Duro growled "Remind me why you have to come with us?? don't you have your own friends to pester?" she promptly walked over to him and hugged him "Aaaw i just want to be with my big brother Duro..."
    By the look on his face Duro was probably quite pissed off at the moment. Just then he took notice of Jake rubbing his neak, "What the hell bit you?" he paused a moment and let out a shuddes as he pried himself from his sisters grip, "Spider or something.... i Hate those things..." he jogged to catch up with Jake and waked with him.... June not far behind.

Assyria let out a sigh as she reached the school. "This better be good... Tseka should be around here somewhere. Probably knows im hunting him though." she let out a short growl, "knowing him hes probably possessed one of the students by now...." she sniffed the air, "why am i surprised... demon stench. Not Tseka though."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Jake stopped walking looked at June and felt his face turn red. He used to not have a problem when he was around but the past two years or so everytime she was around he found that his face would turn red and he wouldn't be able to talk right. He quickly turned around and looked down teh road " Uhhh... Yeah. I guess... Could be worse heheh." He shoved his hands into his pockets and sighed as he continued walking. "Believe me Duro.... You'd think i was crazy if i told you. And besides." He glanced back at June. "Would rather not have some other people knowing."

Zoldan quickly walked to his first classroo and found that it was pretty much empty. He sat down in a seat at the very back and layed his head on the desk and closed his eyes.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Duro rolled his eyes. "What have i said about the Crazy factor huh? JUNE LET GO OF ME!!!" june had caught up to the others and was holding her brothers hand with a vice like grip. "Whaaat?" a small pop could be heard as she squeased tighter, the moment Jake looked away she flashed Duro a wicked grin. Eventually he managed to pry his hand loose from her, "Jeese June." She let out an innocent giggle like nothing was wrong. Duro let out a sigh jeese im glad i dont have any clases with this demon... i already live with her for goodness sake. Duro stopped when they reached the school and took in a deep breath, "Ah freedom. best be getting off to class June... dont want to miss anything..." June beamed and ran off towards the doors, looking back to give a wave at them both before she went in. "Yes! finaly!... hmmn..."
    At that moment Assyria had passed them.
    "Whats with the armour? She dosn't look like no elf..... no wait. i know! paladin in training." Duro had a game where he tried to guess all of the other world's peoples professions and what race they were. It was quite entertaining to him.
    Assyria glanced back at Jake and at his neck for a moment before turning round and headdning into the school.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Jake waved sheepishly at June then looked back at Duro. "Ya know....... This might sound kinda crazy buut... I'm kinda worried bout that little devil.. I mean it's not like this is just another new school or anything. This is a whole nother group of people. There's not telling how they're react to...her?" He lost his train of thought as Assyria walked by. He looked at her as though he was in a daze. " Duro..... Call me crazy..... But i think that chick was in my bedroom last night."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Duro raised an eyebrow at Jake and playfully felt his forehead, "Hmmmmn... nope no feaver." he let out a chuckle "Ya know Jake... sometimes i really think you loosing it." He paused a moment. "Is it just me or did she look a bit pale or something to you?" He lat off a shrug as he walked into the building and out into the hall, "Meh... Trust me..... i may not know a lot about these people" he made a quick motion with his head towards a group of elves in the far corner, "But i think Demons and the like have nothing on June. I mean... you can atleast tell wether theyre good or bad.... but hell. One moment shes sweet and innocent, the next she turns into a tyrant."

Assyria walked into the same classroom as Zoldan and sat at her own desk nexto a window. She let out a sigh and quickly cliosed the blindes while no one was paying attention. She glanced over at Zoldan as if to guage him for a moment before turning her attention back to herself. Her eyes occasionally flicked over to the shadows when she thought she saw movement, and as a precautonary measure she placed her hand on her sword at her hip. Light runes on the blade emmiting a soft blue-green glow.

Duro rested his hands behid his head, "Hey Jake... what was the first class again? My parents thought it funny to burn up the scedual as a first day prank."

June trotted down the hallway, making sure to greet all the hall monitors, Substitute teachers, staff members, and anyone that looked important. When the bell rang and the halls emptied a sly grin appered on her face. She reached into her bag and pulled out some odd loking ball with diferent compartments filled with fluid. She looked around for a moment before removing the four sliders from the ball, each one in a spacific order. Once she had done so she quickly input a combination into a lock one one of the lockers. Thankfully she got it right and the lock clicked open. Without even a hint of hesitation she shoved the ball into the locker and closed it, making sure to lock it in the way it was before. With that she quickly turned round in the opposite direction and ran around the corner, slowing to a walk once she was at a safe distance. Her innocent smile back on her face.
    After a few moments the home made chemical bomb went off in the locker, the door flying across the passage and its contence being reduced to dust. Yellow smoke filled the hallway, but thankfully there wernt any flames... just a charred bunch of lockers and schoolbooks reduced to ash.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Jake completely ingnored Duro and focused on the pale girl that had passed him. "I know it was her." He muttered to himself then quickly followed her inside. He left Duro talking to himself in the hallway and followed the pale girl into one of the classrooms. Not sure or even caring if this was his right class he took a seat two desk behind the girl. While he was looking at the back of her head it suddenly occured to him what he was doing. He suddenly felt very embarrassed and stupid for following her with no good reason.

Zoldan watched as the vampire and human walked into the classroom. The vampire was looking for somweone this much he knew. The human for some reason seemed to be following the blood-sucker like a lost puppy. None of it really concerned him though so he didn't pay too much attention.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Next thing he knew Duro realised he had been talking to himself the entire time. He looked both ways and could not find a single trace of him. He let out a sigh, "Should of known." he started to chuckle to himself madly, "first day and were already stalking girls eh Jake?" he continued to laugh until he let out a sigh. "Shit... what class now?"for some reason Duro felt as if he was being watched, an overwhelming scence of paranoya. He quickly turned but found the hall empty. "Helo?" he said with a nervious tinge to his voice. Out of the corner of his eye he swore he saw something move, and yet when he whipped round again there was nothing. "theres no way in hell im staying here for another moment." Without any apparent reason his walking turned to running and he ran streight into a random class, his face as white as paper. he closed the door behind him and leaned up against it for a moment and caught his breath. He took the time to look where he was, a completely empty room devoid of any furnature except a lone desk and chair. he raised his eyebrow. "well.... im not one to deny a small nap. So why should i start now?" he promptly walked up to the desk and placed his bag at the side. His head rested easily on the table and in no time his eyes were already beginning to close.

Assyria watched as the white haired human walked into the room, realising only a second or two later that that was the one she had been to the night before. She watched out of the corner of her eye as he went and sat two behind her. She waited, and just as she thought everything was completely normal she felt something, like a quick passing presence. she instantly lept up from her chair and had drew her blade.... she knew that feeling anywhere...Tseka. Before she could pinpoint the location of where it had went it was already gone. She let out a silent curse and sat down in her chair again, this time keeping her sword on her desk, one of her armoured hands curled around the handle. Just then her eyes snapped to the new person to walk through the door; one of the Teachers it seemed. The man seemed to be rather fidgety and couldnt keep still for more than two seonds. the moment he started his ramble she lost interest and looked towards the blank wall.

June skipped into her first class of the day... one of her favorite subjects.... Science. The perfect place for 'accidental' explosions or so she figured. She walked into the class and a stout elf tutor issued her a lone seat... right nexto the chemical cabinate. Her fingers literally itched to lockpic the lock on the cabinate and pilfer the chemicals. But she decided that it would be best if she did it after the school had closed... that way she could make sure to leave no prints and leave everything as she had found it.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Jake didn't pay any attention to the teacher when he started talking. He was too busy tying to figure out who the girl was and what it was that set her off. The fact that she had a sword also bothered him. Though it was true that many students had brought some form of protection with them and were allowed to keep them, a sword seemed a little...extreme. He decided that he would ask her what she was doing in his room after class. Though he figured he shouldn't really push teh issue if she didn't want to talk about it. After all.... She had a sword and probably wasn't human. And all he had was a pocket knife.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Duro woke up and found himself on the floor on the other side of the room... his bag nowhere in sight, he slowly got to his feet and rubbed the back of his head, "What the?" He took a quick look aound and quickly found out what was wrong with the picture. Not only was his bag missing, but so was the desk and the chair. After ahwile something caught his eye, he looked up and found what had happned to the desk... by some strange manner, the desk had lodged itself into the celing. he raised an eyebrow and rubbed his eyes, "Man... must still be dreaming or something." he walked to the door and tried to open it, only to find that it was wedged shut. He leaned back and grabbed hold of the handle and tried to pry the door open, "Oh come on!! Open you piece of shit!" without a better idea Duro gave the door a swift kick. The moment his foot touched the door it seemed to blow a hole through it. Shocked, Duro lept back from the door and stared at the gaping hole. "ooook then... " he let off a shrug, "Oh well... its a way to get out atleast" he chuckled to himself as he crawled through the hole in the door, "Jake isnt going to beleve this."
    as he stepped out into the hallway Duro felt a shiver creep up his spine. "Jeese whats with this place. giving me the creeps." He walked down the hallway to a random classroom, and just as he was about to open it the bell rang "... shit..." Not moments after he said that the door flung open and hit him on the head.. and shortly after that a horde of studants ran him over. When it was all over he let out a groan. "Today is just not my day it seems...."
    "What are you doing down there silly?" a seemingly innocent voice said from behind him as he sat up.
    "Oh hell no..... Kill me now...."
    June stood right behind her brother with naught but a smile on her face. she jumped down and proceded to squease the life out of duro with one of her well fered bear hugs.
    Just before his face turned blue Duro was able to grab ahold of June's shoulder, with just the right ammount of momentum he flipped June over his shoulder. "Hey that wasnt very nice!!"
    Duro quickly scrambled to his feet , "Later!" without waiting for her to recover he sprinted off in one direction, not realy caring where he went just as long it was away from June.

As the bell rang Assyria picked up her sword with one hand and rested it on her shoulder. her motion was so easy it made it look as if it was made of plastic, when in fact, the sword was incredibly heavy, enough so that it could cut through almost anything with the right ammount of force in the swing. She silently walked out from the classroom and gave a short immobilising glare at the teacher, who by the looks of it, was about to stop her. Instead he instantly changed his mind and returned to his desk as Assyria walked out the classroom door and lingered in the hallway, scanning it for some unseen presence. It was faint... but she knew it was there.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:31 am

Jake walked out of the classroom when the bell rang. As he got to the door he bumped into Zoldan who bared his teeth and growled at him as he walked by. "Filthy human." Jake watched as Zoldan walked down the hall and scratched the back of his head. "Sheesh.. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." He turned his attention back to Assyria who was standing out inthe hallway. He took a deep breath and aproached her. Just then a man with blong hair and glasses jumped out of nowhere and grabbed ahold of Assyria's hand. "My lady. This question is of the upmost importance. The very fate of the world rest upon you're answer and i shall only ask you this once." He let go of her hand and pushed up his glasses in a slow and dramatic way. The fact that he was infront of the window so he was a mear silhouette against the suns light made it seem all the more dramatic. He then let out a deep sigh. "Would you loan me a pair of your panties? Preferably the ones you are wearing right now so that your scent has not been washed away." And with those two sentances Marko Vallenwood signed his own death warrent. Because if Assyria didn't kill him, One of the other many MANY girls surrounding him in the hall would.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Assyria's icy stare glanced at the figure, her face almost as emotionless as stone. "You have exactly two seconds before i lop your headoff and drain you dry... on second thought." she swung her sword and plundged it into the floor, the blade sticking deep into the tiles and into the cement. With a quick movement she squeased her grip on his hand and twisted it round until he could not possibly move. "Have a nice flight....." With that she quickly spun and used her momentum to make him airborne and throw him with force out the window to the ground below. "Pig..." she let out a sigh and looked deep into Jake's eyes. "By the way youve been hounding me i guess you have a question or two of your own to ask then?" she streatched her hands out inforont of her for a moment and clicked her neack. "If they not as ubsurd as that..."she guestured out the window, "gentlemans question. Then folllow me." She glanced to her left quickly, "Its not safe here." with that she proceded to pull her sword from the ground and shethed it before running off, making her way upwards. Eventually she reached the roof and leaned up against the wall and waited for jake.

"Damn that knock to the head must of been worce than i thought." he had his one hand on his head as it started to throb. just as he heard a crashing sound he stopped for a moment and looked out the window before seing some guy fly out from the floor above. "What the...... you know what.. im not even going to ask.."

June had made her way to the outside for the short break but had forgotten her bag inside. she turned round with a sigh and started to walk towards the building until someone was shoved out the window and landed not to far from her. she inched closer, "Hey... are you ok?"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Jake nodded and followed her to the roof. When they got to the roof he took a deep breath and sighed. "I know you were in my room last night. Why? You one of thoser stalker types that sneak into peoples rooms and watch em sleep? You in there to steal something from me? What?"

Marcko jumped up and wiped himself off. He glanced at June with a strange glint in his eyes. "Yes.. Never better infact.... For i have found what i was looking for." He pointed at her and pushed up his glasses in a dramatic way with the sun once again behind his back. "And i need you're help. You are the key to my success... The fate of the world rest on your shoulders and i shall ask you this question only once..... Will you help me get into the girls locker room? It is of the upmost importance that i get in there. The fate of all mankind rest upon the articles of clothing that rest within."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Assyria let out a brief chuckle and a slight grin crosed her face. "a Stalker and a thief i am not." she paced around him for ahwile, figuring to have a slight bit of fun. after ahwile she stopped right infront of him, "you are quite a naieve little human arn't you?" she grinned. "Lets run through the facts." she said as she started to circle him again, "Pale skin, odd eyes, increased strength and not to mention .... these." she opned her mouth and pointed to her fangs with her index finger. "These are not just for show you know." she stopped her pacing and leaned up against the wall again. "Mind you... i could be placed as a theif of sorts. I diddnt steal much, just alittle of your blood." she shrugged, which caused her armer to clink together at the shoulders, "It won't kill you. besides. i was hungry." she let out a sigh and her smile faded slightly, "And no..... i do not sparkle ok? just to get that thing streightned up."

Duro wasnt sure why but his inquisitive nature got the better of him and he wanted to see if the desk that had launched itself into the classroom above was visible from there, but as he got there there was no sign of that ever happening. "what the hell....." he let out a sigh and decided to let the matter drop. "Wonder what Jakes got himself into about now..." he chuckled to himself "probably nothing... but still" he started to make his way up to the roof for some unknown reson.

June looked at him for a moment... after ahwile her whole demenour changed and a sly grinn crossed her face. "How bout a trade of sorts then? I need to get my hands on the items in the chemical closet in the science lab.... and you need to get in there. I know my way around a good lock but see why should i do it myself when i can get someone else to do it eh?" she let out a chuckle, "do we have a deal?" she paused a slight moment, "Oh and by the by, if you make this pact and break it... ill make youre life here a living hell." her sweet smile returned and she looked ever more innocent. "i do hope that we have a deal."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:21 pm

Jake let out a sigh. "So that explains it... WAIT! If you've bitten me, Doesn't that mean that now i'm gonna turn into a vampire as well?"

Macko chuckled and shook his head. "My lady... That... Is all too easy. As it just so happens that the presidant of the science club... Is a member of my own private club. And if it is leaked out that he is a member of that orginization." He snickered. "Well let's just say it would ruin his life. Give me the list of the items that you want and they'll be in your locker after lunch."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Assyria raised an eyebrow at Jake and let out a chuckle, "Relax... im only half vampire. the advantages of that are many in number. But no, you wont turn into a vampire." she paused a slight moment, "But there is a slight possibility...." she said if to decide it for a moment, "That you could become a crusnik i think..." she let off a slight shrug, "and that might not bode too well for me if you can understand."

June grinned "I doubt my locker would be big enough for the list of ingrediants i would need. and that sizable ammount will definately not go unnoticed." she walked past him towards the school door, quickly slipping a piece of paper into his pocket. "On the south wing of the school is an empty and locked forgotten room. Put everything on the list there by the end of lunch and ill get you into the locker room at the time of your choice. asta." with that she walked into the building and dissapered into the croud. The list of the many chemicals left in Marcko's pocket.

Duro had made it to the stairs that led to the roof and had started to climb them before his head felt like ot was about to explode. He cried out to a moment as he fell to his knees, his hands clutching his head.

Assyria jerked her head to the stairwell. "Tseka...." a scowl appered on her face and she drew her sword and rushed for the stairs she stopped a flight above Duro and stared at him as he literally shook from the pain. Shit... looks like he found one compatable enough to posess. she thought a moment and tried to think of her options, which was quite hard under his howling. hes not completely gone yet.... theres still a chance... with that she tilted her sword to lie horazontal infront of her, while her other hand held onto the edge. with that done she furiously started to chant, and after ahwile her sword started to emit a threttining blue-green glow.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:04 am

Jake cocked his head to the side. "A Crusi what? That like aaa..... Vampire slave or something?" At this point all manner of images were running through his head. When she ran to the stairs Jake followed her and saw Duo on the floor. "Huh? Duro are you okay?" He looked over and saw Assyria hold out her sword and made it glow. "Uhh... Hang on now.. What are you doing?"

Marcko pulled out the list and began to read it. "Impressive. A rather large amount.... But completely obtainable." He pushed up his glasses. "I'll just have to call in a favor or two to get some of these."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:01 am

Assyria stopped chanting for barly a moment to glare back at Jake for a moment. "Dont interefere! Your halfblood friend over there is in serious trouble unless im able to trap Teska inside his body... or we all will be in trouble."
    The demon inside Duro must of heard Assyria and doubled his efforts in fighting to gain complete controll of him. the ordeal was instantly shown on his face as the pain increased twicefold.
    Assyria turned her attention back to duro with a scowl on her face and her teeth clenched from the strain the spell started to take on her body. "Shit!" she growled out before she started to shout out her chant. The floor around Duro let off a glow, same to that of her sword. After ahwile Duro's shouts fell short and cut off instantly, the look on his face blanked out and he fell to the floor with a blank look on his face, sweat lined his brow, His breathing quick and irregular.
    Assyria fell back a moment but righted her stance before walking over to duro and knealing nexto him. she put two fingers on his neack to feel the slight pulsing of his heart. After ahwile his breathing became regular and he closed his eyes for a moment.
    Assyria let out a sigh and leaned back. "Looks like were good for now..."
    Slowly Duro reganed conciousness and glanced back at Jake before slowly pushing himself up into a sitting position. his once brown and green eyes now a luminant orange, and the tips of his hair starting to slowly change color from a cream to a light red. Duro glanced at Assyria who had now gotten up to go stand back by Jake. "what the hell just happned..." he said as he rubbed his head slightly.
    Assyria let out a sigh as she sheathed her blade before quickly answering Jake before giving an answer to Duro. "A crusnik is a type of vampire that feeds of the blood of other vampires..." she turned to look at Duro. "And congratulations.... you avoided being posessed... for now..."
    Duro stared at her with wide eyes. "What?!?"

June strutted down the hallway and as a teacher passed her she quickly greeted her with a smile, all the wile quickly snatching a key of her belt. She grinned as she passed by, oblivious to what she was now missing. June quickly turned round and started to make her way south to unlock the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 am