All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Without a word RP

Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Without a word RP Empty Without a word RP

Post by Vox Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:54 am

Many things affect the judgment of others. for some it may be the reason behind the order that makes them abandon their cause. Such is the case of the knights and gifted underground agents of the illustrious Elven house of Mardelba.
    It all started seven years ago when these seemingly loyal knights discovered the kings intentions towards their future ruler. The ones that dared revolted against the king and one by one they were hunted down and quieted, now there are only few left. This is the story of those valiant people, willing to stand up to their king for the safety and preservation of the royal line, and the land they call home.

Some say that it was the rising tensions between the elven lands of Ishmir, the human lands of Cashada and the orcish lands of Bekal that finally drove the king to insanity. The first realization came with the first battle that was taken to the Orcs, in which the pure blood heir had supposedly fallen by the hands of the enemy, however it is now speculated that the king had arranged specific conditions to be met to set of the berserker of the group to strike him down and all those around him. A perfect set up as all those who witnessed the actual event would be dead and once the berserker’s mentality returned she would not remember anything of the event. Many of the now rogue nights were tricked in such a way to do what the king wished them to do. Only once they had all gone underground did they realize that almost every one of them had something to do with the brutal murders of other elven nobility and other such importants that he wished… disposed of.

The first to default was Anu, a sky elf in the king’s personal and private army, after her many others followed, most of them only to be cut down by their fellow knights for acts considered as treason. Those that did manage to escape however escaped to the Dawrven County of Frana. The Dwarves were supportive of the knights only in the sense of not chasing them out their county and from their towns. This marks the story of those who abandoned their king in order to serve their country… even if it means destroying it in the process.

Rules: HAHAHAH!!! Yea
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Without a word RP Empty Re: Without a word RP

Post by Vox Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:39 am

Anu sat leaning back in her chair, glancing at the four walls of the dark room. It was cold and quite damp, with no windows to be seen anywhere. she let out a sigh "Is this really the best place we could come up with?"
    Sefa stared blankly back at Anu, showinmg little to no emotion on her face, her blank red eyes gave no hint to her thoughts.
    Anu glanced back at Sefa snd shook her head "Jeese.... a rock talks more than you do..."
    Sefa's upper lip twitched slightly. "And a fishwife complains less than you do.." Sefa leaned back and streatched out on the wall. "You were the one who suggested that we have an underground headquarters... 'they would never think to find us there... bla bla bla bla bla.' Really anu.."
    Anu waved a hand at Sefa "Yea yea... but we really had no choice you know... that and SOME people arn't much for running." she said before giving a short glare at Sefa.
    "Why run when you can fight? makes no scence to me..."
    "Bah" Anu pushed herself out from her seat and crossed over to the next room before being greeted by one of their own, torn from head to toe, blood dripping from the deep gashes in his skin. "What the hell happned to you?"
    the man shook his head and walked into the next room before collapsing onto a makeshift bed.
    Anu let out a sigh. "Thats the fourth attack this week... And where the hell are you going!"
    Sefa glanced at Anu as she was about to walk out the door. "To dispose of the problem..."
    Anu glared at her for a short moment before letting out a sigh and returning to her chair.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Takum walked into the room shortly after Sefa left. He glanced over at the man on the makeshift bed before walking up to Anu. "It would seem that this was not the best place to hide after all. Personally i would have gone fo a much more open area... Or atleast one with a back door." Takum was enjoying this. He hadn't had this much excitement in many years. That and it was a great chance to study the people under enormous amounts of stress to see how tey handled it.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:53 am

ANu let out a sigh before turning to Takum "Its not exactly like Frana is abundent in woodland areas... just lots of sand and stone. Besides.... i have a feeling that little raiding party of the kings army is about to find out why its best to leave us well alone..... if Sefa decides to leave some survivors behind for a change..."

Sefa eventually made it out of the underground bunker, only to find the enterence under seige by the small party of opposing men. The opening to the bunker was small and narrow, not exactly ideal for a tough situiation.
    Sefa drew her blades and literally pushed her way past the other knights. As she reached the front the kings men glared at her and raised their blades. "What?? are we being insulted? only one to fight us, what a discrace."
    Sefa stood there with her eyes locked onto the leader of the group. "You won't be saying that once i leave you in a pool of your own crimson blood."
    The captain let off a growl and charged forward. Sefa barely seemed to move, but before he even reached her he fell down onto the ground, clutching what was left of the stump of his arm. Sefa tilied her one blade to the side and watched at the blood dripped off the end.
    "Its... itsa.." one of the souldiers stuttered nerviously.
    Sefa looked directly into his eyes, staring him down. "you should of known better than to come..."
    The mans face lost all its color. Few things were more demoralising than a berserker staring you down with their cold blank eyes.
    Sefa lent slightly forward, her gaze never wavering. "Run..." her tone steady and precise.
    The man lost all nerve and ran in the opposite direction, the rest of the men shortly folloing. "COWARDS!!" the captain of the group shoutad.
    Sefa sliced with not even a twitch as the blood sprayed onto her face. "you should of taken my advice..."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Takum shrugged. "I suppose. This land is rather barren. I recall a place just like this in my own land. I met a rather interesting fellow there.... Would rather not meet him again. A lich. Completely insane. Kept asking me if it was okay if he ripped out my heart to see if it would still beat. Do yourself a favor.. Stay away from liches. Will cause you nothing but trouble."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:18 am

A trail of blood led to a dwarvern tavern where screams were hered before they abruptly stopped, the night air as chilling to the bone as the screams were. By the time that the city guard had gotten tothe tavern they were too late, all the inhabitants were brutally mordered, their blood was spred on the walls with what looked to be a human like hand, but with long sharp claws on the end. One of the guardsmen rushed out of the bar as the pure sight of the gore was too much for even him to handle. "By Nurson's stone...." the one said as he took in the scene.
    They begun searching the scene for anything that would throw a hint towards who the attacker would be... nothing... The one guard was shaking the other by the shoulders, "IM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW THAT IT WAS A BAD IDEA FOR THOSE REFUGEES TO BE STAYING JUST OUTSIDE THE CITY!!!! BU NO YOU HAD TO LET THEM STAY DIDDNT YOU!" The other glared at him for a moment before letting out a sigh before punching his friend in the face to calm him "what would you of had me do?? refuse them so they would lay seige to the city?."
    his friend rubbed his face for a moment, "No.. i guess not."
    "besides.. this is too brutal for even that berserker they brought with them... someone elses hand was in this act."

Kafek grinned from his perch on the top of a rugged bell tower, this was one of the few cities thatthe dwarves built up instead of down, mostly because of human influence. He scraped the hard stone under his claws, grinning manicly his eyes reflcting the moonlight with a slight reddish glow. "Outside the city eh? one step closer to freedom then." he let out a cold laugh before slowly making his way down from the tower.

Anu let out a sigh and leaned back into her chair, "Ill stand by what ive said about magic users." she paused slightly before glancing back at Takum "no offence intended."
    She glanced towards the enterance as Sefa walked in, her body soaked in red.
    Anu shook her head "Im guessing thats not your blood is it?"
    Sefa lent against the wall and simply mumbled a soft emotionless "no."
    "Well di you atleast let ONE fo them live this time? "
    "a few"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:21 am