All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

The Rift

Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

The Rift - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rift

Post by Vox Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Terra watched Cale intently before tipping her head to the side, "Other clothes, what, you don't like these?" she said before getting to her feet before guesturing at herself with both hands, moving them from her shoulders where they rested palm-up to her sides where her palms faced Cale. Unnowingly as she did so her hands moved along with her figure, eccentuating her curves. she said before sitting back down in front of him, "I'm an archer, any clothes that restrict movement is a big no no where i'm from.
    She watched as cale quickly put away the weapon, she kept her eye on it though, tilting her head ever so slightly to the side as she did so, a clear sign of her curiosity. "A gun huh. Nope. Never heard of such a thing. Back where we're from we use blades, bows, hammers and generally that sort of stuff... well most of us, then the others are like Avis, they use magic to incinerate, shock, freeze, tear apart.... that sort of thing." as she mentioned the spells she counted them off on her fingers and absentmindedly looked towards the roof. Only to snap back a while later, placing her hands forward on the floor in front of her and leaning forward slightly. Before he knew it she had the 9mm in her hand again, however holding it so her hands we'rent anywhere near the trigger and just inspected it again. "I'm no theif but i have my ways." she said with a grin as she inspected it, "It's not heavy enough to really smack people with soooo." she looked at the barrel and at the opening, "A kind of projectile then?" she said, utterly facinated with the new weapon.

Avis rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure." He chuckled to himself as he pictured casting a silence spell on rick, only to have his head explode. He couldnt help but grin and stare out the window for a time before he noticed it had gotten quiet, with only the sound of Nex's odd purr-snore in the room. Avis glanced over at where Terra had rested her bow and noticed her absence, as well as Cale's. He chuckled to himself before folding his arms. "Poor kid" he muttered to himself before attempting to fall asleep.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Cale made a strange noise and turned away when Tera flaunted her figure. He was thankful that he was already hunched over and wore rather bulky clothing as it kept his "excitement" hidden. "No..... It's just.... That sorta outfit sends the wrong message is all." He said with a strained voice. "And yes, Gun. that one there is pretty much standard issue." He went on talking about all the different kind of weaponry found in the wastelands. Telling her about the different gun types ammo and grenades. Mostly to try and keep his mind off her body. "Personally i prefer the Sniper rifles and pistols. Much more accurate than the assault rifles or machine guns, been known to carry a shotty too sometimes." He said quickly relaxing himself.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Terra lisntned intently to his words, absolutely facinated at all that he had to say. " Wooooowwww....." She said before pausing and staring at him a moment, "since guns seem to be the ultimate ranged weapon..." She took another look over at the gun she still held, "That kind of makes you an ultimate ranged warrior, a super archer!" She said with a broad yet innocent look on her face. Filled with awe she promptly thrust the gun she had been holding before her, letting it rest easily on her upturned palms. "Teach me." She said before pausing and putting on the ground before her. "Oh please oh please oh please oh pleeeeeeaaaassseeee." She said with an irrisistable smile and wide eyes, what little light there was in the room dancing off them.
    Avis meanwhile let out a sigh before he looked out the window from where he sat. The motion barely took any effort as he basically just let his head slide off the wall and to the side, making the guestiure look ever more lethargic. He sat there ahwile before looking around a bit. "Since they're still boath upstairs I might as well make use of myself....." He let out yet another sigh before relaxing himself after sitting in a more comfortable position. He let his thoughts strey from his mind and streatched it out as thin as he could in an attempt to locate even a hint of another settlement. As he did this however a new set or runes weaved their way along his body. He planned to continue to stay in this state until he either got tired or until the two from above decided to retire.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:16 pm

A particularly devious thought ran through Cale's head. "Wonder how far she would go for me to teach her? She doesn't seem too worried about showing off her body so maaaaaaaybeeeeee NO!" He shook his head violently. "Nope sorry can't help you there.' He said grabbing the gun again. "Don't have the ammo to waste of firing lessons right now." He said as he stuffed the pistol into his jacket. "Maybe if we find another one i'll show you. But not now, Don't need all the noise." He said trying his best to calm himself down.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:21 am

Terrra let out a sigh and got to her feet as he snatched the gun away before putting her hands on her hips stubbornly. "Fine. I get it. You don't feel like sharing your knowladge do ya?" She said, looking directly into his eyes before turning away and going back downstairs to where avis sat. Without him even knowing she walked streight up to him and playfully smacked him alongside the head. "That's enough for now glowey."
    Avis jumped as his concentration was broken by terra. Normally he would have been able to sence any presence but her own markings had given her an unnatural resistance to certain magics. Avis suspected that they absorbed it rather than reflecting it, resulting in their glow whenever a mage nearby cast certain spells. He had always wanted to test his theory but pushing terra in front of an incoming wave of spellfire was a little too cinical even for him. " Fine.... You have a nice time with our little friend upstairs?" He said, folding his arms and closing his eyes, his usual ritual before going to sleep.
    Terra walked over to her previously chosen spot and flopped down onto it, sending a small cloud of dust into the air. "I guess. Very interesting that one, even more interesting weaponry."
    Avis opned one eye and looked at her for a moment in a questioning look "I'm hoping that isn't some kind of innuendo" he said with a slight chuckle before trying to go bacl to sleep.
    Terra merely rolled her eyes at his remerk before falling asleep
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:46 am

Cale shrugged as Tera stormed off. He leaned up against the wall and closed his eyes.

When dawn broke and they were packing up the camp Cale came down stairs in terrible shape. His eyes were bloodshot, sweat dripping from his brow, his hands shacking like leaves, and the look of someone in deep pain on his face. He limping down to Tera exhaling sharply with every step. "Look, you really wanna learn to fire a gun, fine! I'll fucking teach you, But don't go stealing someone elses shit to fucking blackmail them. Especially not mine! Now hand my fucking bag over before i break your fucking spine!" He yelled out in anger.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:28 am

Terra rolled over and looked at Cale with slep heavy in her eyes.
    Nex looked over at this and stared for a moment from where he lay before taking in the situation before he began to panic with a look of warning on his face. Without warning he sprung forward and stood between Terra and Cale "No no nononononooooo that is a BAD IDEA!!!!!" He said as he spread his arms wide prevening Cale from advancing any further. However his movements had been picked up by Terra, who had now been prematurely awoken from her sleep. In a quick movement she dive tackled nex and quickly had her arm tightned around his neck before slipping the other forward and behind his head. Succesfully putting him in a tight choke-hold.
    "Aghk!!! Terr......" Nex coughed as he flailed about in an attempt to get out of her grasp. "wrong person WRONG PERSON!!" he yelled in an attempt to break free.
    Terra on the other hand was actually still half asleep while she continued to strangle Nex.
    Avis had woken a while earlier and watched the scene play on as he got his things ready. Just when he senced Nex was about to go blue in the face he rapped Terra alongside the head with his staff. "Wake up..... Youre killing nex.... again i might add"
    Terra snapped out of it and rolled away with a scoff. "Serves you right for trying to wake me" she growled as Nex struggled to regain his breath. "You.." he gasped, "HE.... tried it.... I TRIED TO HELP... DAMNIT!!!"
    Terra glanced over at Cale before she was able to comprehend his words. In a moment she stood up and dusted herself off before fixing him with a piercing glare. "What? you'd think that i would steal your stuff?" her glare intencified. "Whats more you would thretten me without ANY proof. For your information you ignorant asshole. I diddn't lay a finger on your bloody bag!!" she yelled back with increasing intencity. She glared at Nex for a moment before thrusting a fnger towards him, "You want to find your bag, why not talk to the fucking rogue!!"
    Nex sat on the floor and looked at them in surprise, "Bag...... nooooooo.... i mean yeah it had interesting shit in it..... yeah OK i looked... But i diddn't steal it."
    Avis at this point was rubbing his temples at all the yelling. Deciding to be the voice of reason yet again he spoke up. "Perhaps during your shouting spree none of you have noticed that we are missing a perticularly deranged member of our group." he paused as Terra stopped and glanced around, Nex mimicing her.
    "It stands to reason that if no one here stole it....."
    "Yeah we get it captain obvious thanks a bunch." She looked back at cale, noticing the probably huge ammount of pain he was in. she probably would of cared more, however she was still fuming at the fact that he accused her and threttned her all in one blow
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:40 am

Cale's eyebrow gave a twitch. "Oh shit." He pushed is way out of the building. "We gotta find that bastard before he breaks something." He said as he started to look for tracks, already out of breath.

Rick had managed to travel quite a distance from the group. He had slipped away well before the rest had fallen asleep and had been walking for hours now. He had stopped to rest at another small town. He sat down on a bench and started to shift through Cale's pack. "This guy's got a lot of junk in here, from the looks of things i'd say he was a hobo. Oh wait.. AH HA!!" He exclauimed as he pulled out the pistol. "Yes! Now i have a gun! That makse me in charge! NOW I MAKE THE RULES!! Countless different countries are ruled by this very same idea and they last for months! Now all i need is to find a bunch of weak minded people who will do whatever i tell them to... Or maybe i'll find a bunch of hamsters and train them all to be my slaves, that'd be awesome. People really underestimate the power of a unified rodent army. They would kick so much ass." "I haz a better idea!" A masked voice woke Rick from his day dream. standing in front of him was a tall figure wearing a dark trench coat and gas mask. In it's right hand it held a mug and it's left was in it's pocket.
    "Who the hell are you?" Asked Rick.
    "I am Ze Captain. And you will do az i say and say az i do." The figure said.
    Amazed at the gall of this figure Rick shook his head and chuckled. "Listen buddy. i don't know who the hell you think you are, but let me lay down the law for you. YOU SEE THIS!?" He yelled out as he pointed the pistol at the figure. "This.. is MY BOOM AGHK!!" He yelled out as a large slice of cake slammed against his face, his right hand was suddenly jerked out of place snapping his wrist entirely. The gun was now in the Captains hands. "And now it iz mine! And i ha a new mission for you. I want a bicycle. BUT NOT ANY BICYCLE! I want one with ribbons and a bell. Soo pretty...... Understand?" It said in a cheery tone.
    Rick gasped in pain and held his broke wrist. "You...DICK!!! YOU BROKE MY WRIST!! This day could NOT get any worse." He muttered.
    The Captain cocked his head to the side. "Broken? Oh dear.. Well like my dear pappy use to say, if it's broken, Replace it!" It said in a creepily cheerful voice as it put the gun into It's pocket and then pulled out a meat cleaver in one swift motion. And unfortunately for Rick, The rest of the group was too far away to hear him scream.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:59 am

Terra let out a frustrated sight before she followed after Cale. A while passed before her anger subsided and she started to grow concerned for Cale due to his behavior. She let out a sharp sigh before she spoke, "You ok? caauuusee you don't look to good.... at all." she said before bracing herself for a probably hostile answer.
    "Give it up Ter. Looks like he'll bite your head off right now. best leave it be for a bit." avis said quietly so only she could hear.
    "Give it a rest Avis. hey...... you could maybe...."
    Avis glared at her for a moment, "Dead or dying remember." he said harshly enough for her to turn around and focus her attention more on what was going on.
    "Question" Nex said, raising his finger in the air as he followed the group, a string of crystalised water caskets tied to his back and crossed over his chest. "why don't you just do that whole changy thing, fly off and bring back the bag Avis?" he said with a questioning look on his face.
    Avis looked back, it was actually a good idea, however he wasn't good with the whole flying thing without getting probably hopelessly lost... a small fact that he preferred the others diddnt know. "No. for one it will use up too much mana. plus we have no idea how far he is, that makes it hard to compensate." he said, it was a valid point however, "Plus. with our little nullifier here its possible the spell won't work within a close proximity to her." he said and awaited Nex's responce.
    "Oh."
    "Wait, here's an idea, why don't you use your little skills and help Cale track him down eh? good sence of smell, seight, hearing and all that."
    "Iiiiiiiii don't feel like dying." he said whilst sencing Cales current mood.
    "heres an idea.... i could just put you up there for a second so you can give us a good look at things." Avis said with a wicked grin on his face before he uttered a quick spell that propeled Nex high up into the air.
    "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hey its kinda nice up here...... AAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" he said whilst he fell down and promptly fell face first whilst embedding his head in the sand. While he struggled himself free Avis merely chuckled and walked on
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:27 pm

"Fan-fucking-tastic THANKS FOR ASKING!" Barked Cale angrily. He began to imagine all the unspeakable acts of torture that he would do to Rick once he found him. The bag held all of his supply of med-X, A powerful pain reliever that kept his body numb to the pain of his implants. Topped off with the effects of the withdrawals Cale's entire body felt like it was ripping itself apart. "Tell ya what. If any of you got anything that can help reduce the amount of pain I'm in, I promise not to shoot and eat you if we run out of food." He said bitterly with a hint of humor in his voice.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:20 am

Terra winced as Cale shouted, half expecting that very answer before she looked back at Avis who had been following them silently. He stopped and noticed the look on terra's face and turned away sharply. "What about dead and dying don't you understand." he said as he folded his arms stubbornly, meanwhile Nex scurried up from behind him, his connection with the ground knocked some temprt sence into him.... or at least thats what he thought. "Who said you got to use healing magic??" he said with a broad grin on his face as he trotted up to them. Avis stopped in his tracks as a manic grin crossed his face, catching on to Nex's suggestion. "You know... its well known that electricity in specific... non lethal... doses can severely numb the sences."
    Terra stopped and looked back at Avis, "Avi... noo."
    "Too late." he said excitedly with a vivid expression of mania that made Terra's blood run cold.
    Within an instant Avis flicked his wrist forward and shot a bolt of lightning at cale that hit him square in the chest.
    Avis grinned and tilted his head back slightly, "At that level it shouldn't affect your motor skills too much... however it is highly improbable that you will feel anything for the next while."
    Nex looked back and forth between the two and started to back up slightly, " if this starts a bloodbath i am OUDDA HERE!"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 pm

As the electricity flowed through in Cale's mind went completely dead. The intensity of the jolt caused his heart to stop as well as his breathing. When his body finished convulsing he stared ahead unblinking. While the voltage may has not been enough to harm a normal person the Metallic substance that was grafted onto his skeletal structure conducted it, making his entire body a walking power generator. After a few seconds his body finally collapsed and Cale fell face first into the ground.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Terra stared at cale in horror as he fell to the ground, not quite sure what to make of it while Nex stood in the background with a growing expression of pure and unbridled fear on his face as he senced what was about to happen. Avis on the other hand stared at cale in confusion. "Theres no way thats possible...." he said as he walked over to him and placed two fingers on his neck, noting an absence of a pulse. "Well.... uhhh...."
    Terra looked over at Avis. "What..... why are you pausing?!"
    Avis got to his feet and shrugged. "Opps."
    Terra's face transformed to harbour a look of intence rage. "Youre telling me..." she said as she clenched her fists as the air around her seemed to heat up "That i've finally found a cute human, who seems to have SOME sort of common sence and you just up and 'Oopsed' him?!"
    shit..... avis thought to himself as he begun to back away, knowing that Terra wasn't one to be messed with when blinded with rage.
    "IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" she said as she lunged forward and managed to punch him right in the diaphram before he was able to even think of running. The blow winded Avis and he managed to dodge the next blow and the next, all the while he was concentrating to avoid a barrage of attacks by an enraged Terra Nex had been running around like a madman yelling like crazy.
    Having enough of his antics Terra quickly thrust out her arm and clotheslined Nex who fell streight to the floor, landing on his back and gasping for breath.
    "Now you calm the fuck down Nex!" she yelled, forgetting about Avis for a split second. This was enough time for him to back an ample ammount away for terra not to even bother with him. She quickly turned her attention back to cale and ran up to him before flipping him onto his back before glaring at Avis, "If this don't work i will personally rip you assunder."
    She said before positioning herself over cale before closing his nose with one hand and placing her lips over his before proceeding to blow in an attempt to revive him through mouth to mouth.
    Nex meanwhile stayed in the exact same spot and stared up at the sky. "Goodbye mortal coil...." he said sorrowfully and dramatically to himself, expecting the outcome to be its worst.

Meanwhile a short while off of the group yet another portal formed before spewing out a new resident. As the portal opened an android only known as Athena fell forward and landed on the ground, with her chest on the floor and face to the side. Soon after stepping through the portal she had lost all conciosness as its frequency had disrupted her signals and sent them into a frenzy, initiating the falesafe shutdown. Despite having being remade almost entirely there was still a few old bugs in the system that hadn't been bothered with due to certain constraints.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:13 am

After a short while Cale suddenly flew into a frenzy of coughs. He rolled over as the coughing subsided. "Oh.. fuck." He said weakly. "Why does it feel like i shit out a lightning bolt?" He asked faintly remembering Avis's assistants. He started to smack his lips with an odd expression. "And what's that taste i got in my mouth?" He asked as he sat up getting a face full of Tera breast as he did so. His entire face turned an even brighter shade than it already was as fell back down and rolled away from her. "Sorry." He said quickly sitting up with his back to her.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 am

Terra jumped up with delight as cale began to splutter, the fact that he practically rammed his head into her boobs went unnoticed. Before he could move much more Terra had hug tackled him "I thought you were a gonner!"
    Avis meanwhile let out a silent sigh of relief knowing that his life was safe for the moment.
    Nex's nose twitched as he was pulled out of his deep thoughts. He sat up and looked at the others before getting to his feet and sniffing the air, his tail twitching tentitavely. "Hey..... you guys smell that?"
    Terra looked at Nex with a skeptical look on her face, still keeping a firm grip on cale. "What now furball??...." she asked with slight irritation.
    "Clearly Nex, we don't exactly have the same arkward sence of smell you do yaknow.."
    "No really! its really weird. It smells.... " he sniffed the air again, "like.... Him almost" he said, referring to cale. "But...."
    "spit it out nex!" Avis said with growing impatence.
    "I don't know okay?! i've never had a scent like this before It dosn't smell living and yet not like its dead either.... i 'unno kinda smells... fake? if i can put it in words."
    Avis cocked his head to the side, "Fake?....the hell are you talking about. I think that fall must have ruptured your brain."
    "No seriously! its just a while off this way!" he said before running off towards the scent, only a short while later coming across a girl passed out on the ground.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:03 am

Cale let out a little yelp when Tera tackled him. "Jeez... this girl's..... hanging onto me...... And she's hot.... Oh this won't end well at aaaaaall." He thought to himself as his face turned redder and redder and he took more and more notice of what was pressed up against his back.

"MECHANICS RULE!!!!" Yelled out Rick as he examined his new cybernetic arm that the Captain had attached to him. "You likey? Good good. Now you won't need a can opener, aaand it's got a liiiittle bitty extra oomph in it for good measure. You didn't seem like the strongest person out there and I NEED STRONG LACKEYS!! All the weak ones die too quickly." He said in a cheerful tone. "Tell you what. if you do exactly as i say without question.. I'll hack off more of your limbs and replace those. Sound good?" He asked Rick who as nodding his head like a maniac.
    "Hell ya i'll do it! I've always wanted to be like Robocop ya know? Without the whole living in Detroit thing.. That place is a shit hole.....I bet i'm there right now... goddamn it... Even in my dreams Detroit sucks."
    "Good." Said the Captain. "My first order is this." He said quickly pulling out a piece of paper and shoving it into Ricks face. The paper was a picture of a rather well figured young women with bright green eyes and pink hair. "Find me this android and bring her to me. Okay?" He asked.
    Rick looked long and hard at the picture before looking back at the captain. "Android........Fucking A dude." He said completely flabbergasted at her looks.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:02 am

Terra had loosened her grip on cale and Followed after Nex while Avis kept a noticbly wide birth of both Cale and Terra.
    Nex squatted down nexto the girl and tilted his head to the side. "Its... not moving...." he said before edging closer.
    "Iiii wouldn't do that if i were you." Avis said as he walked up behind them, "We're not even really sure what it is."
    Terra raised an eyebrow and folded her arms, "But it looks pretty human to me." she said folding her arms stubborly, not sure she likes the idea of another woman running about, diddn't like the idea of possible compitition.
    Avis shook his head. "I'm agreeing with nex on this one."
    Nex looked up at Avis in sheer shock and surprise, "You are?!"
    "She has a very odd vibe to her."
    Terra shook her head, "Honeslt you two. If its not breathing, and its not moving its obviously dead now can we move on here?"
    Nex shook his head, "It dosnt smell dead! thats just it!"
    Terra placed her hand to the bridge of her nose, "I'm surrounded by idiots."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Cale was still reeling from both shocks as he staggered over to the rest of the group. His eyes went wide when he saw the girl laying on the ground. "Welllll ......Android, that's......... probably not a good thing." He said remembering his previous encounters with the mechanized beings. Five had tried to kill him. One swore up and down it was human and tried to kill him, and another one latched herself onto him and followed him around like a lost puppy. "Yeah cat boy... Poke it and see what happens." He said to Nex.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:55 am

Avis raised an eyebrow, "Android?" he said with curiosity, never had he heard about a thing called an android despite his training of races. He quickly brushed it aside however as he remembered where he was and the peculiar company he was currently keeping. "Nevermind, i have a feeling i'm about to find out first hand."
    "Poke it?" Nex said, completely ignoring Avis's mumbles. He raised an eyebrow as he looked from Cale to the girl. "Whyyyyy?" he asked skeptically.
    Meanwhile Terra edged over to cale before she whispered to him, "Despite the resistance he'll definately do it... that old saying, 'curiosity killed the cat' is very apt."
    No sooner had he said this that Nex edged forward with his finger extended a look of pure concentration on his face, "Must resist....."
    Avis found this quite funny and was busy chuckling to himself as he watched.
    *Poke* Nex's finger touched the girl on the side of the face. He quickly retracted his hand and tilted his head to the side before he did it again. He chuckled before he tried a third time.
    In the dark of Athena's mind something began to stirr as her 'instant' startup system started to kick itswelf back to life
    .....</ rudimentary systems start initiated......
    Bios.................... Online
    Armorments........ Online
    Systems memory..Online

Her systems contunued to buzz for ahwile before she fealt a small pressure on her face. Without thinking she placed her one hand on the ground and propelled herself up into the air with it, high enough for her to stand on her feet before quickly delivering a swift blow to Nex, a blow which sent him flying a short way off. This whole act took her no more than a couple of seconds, if even that long. After a moment she snapped back to her usual self. "Oops.... uuhhhmmm... sorry bout that." she said in a raised voice so Nex could hear.
    "Owwieee..." he said as he got up and rubbed the back of his head. "THE HELL LADY!.... wait... its alive... its ALIVE!!!! AGHHHH!!!!" he said as he turned around and started to attempt to run away, before he ould even get too far however Athena was there and had grabbed ahold of his ear. "What a peculiar mutation. Possible through high levels of radiation however subject has little to no sign of radiation of any sort."
    "Ow HEY! let go!" Nex yelped as he fought to free himself from Athena's grip, his tail thrashing round in frustration before Athena grabbed that too. "OI! NO ONE GRABS THE TAIL!" he yelled in frustration while athena continued to study him. He finally managed to yank his tail from her grip. "Shoo...."
    Meanwhile Avis and Terra stood in silance, Avis out of facination and Terra out of confusion. "The hell...... is it....." she said. She regretted it instantly however as her words had gotten the attention of the android and she turned around to face them. Terra winced and put up her guard as Athena began to rush towards her at a blinding speed. Although it wasn't Terra that she was aiming for. Athena dove forward and locked her arms around Cale's waist. "Caaallleeee!!" She yelled with a broad grin on her face.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Cale was knocked to the ground by the force of the hug charge. Sometimes between her hugging him and him hitting the ground he figured out who it was. "Hi Ath" He said with a groan. He managed to sit up and pull her off of him. "Wht are you doing here anyways? Thought i told you to..." He stopped talking as he noticed two very big improvements. He stared down at them. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath........... Where the hell did you get those? And the new outfit....." He said unblinking.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:41 am

Athena tilted her head to the side before she was able to remember, "Oh! right.... well." she rubbed the back of her head with a small chuckle, "I got blown up." she said in an oddly cheerful tone of voice. "After you told me to wait for you someone deactivated me i think.... then when i woke up someone was pointing a cannon at me." she said whilst showing its enourmous size by spreading out her arms. "thing was HUGE! next thing i know, boom, lights out. There was a large possibility that someone came by and ... ok wait, that is what kinda happned. Someone came by and picked up the memory module and decided to rebuild me. I don't really remember much really, only that he called himself an Orchistrator and that the voice sounded fermiliar. I think he was part of the original Orion project, i mean tht makes the most sence dosn't it? i mean how else would he be able to rebuild me whilst keeping my memories recreating the weapons quite effectively... although i have to say i feel.... a bit more squishy than before. The sheilds make up for it but it just feels weird. When i was re-activated properly they were gone. And when i made my way back you were gone... the waste wasn't really the same yaknow?" she said with a slight air of shyness to her tone.
    Terra placed her hands on her hips "Hold on a sec Cale, you know this chick?" she said whilst studying the girl, not liking what she saw.
    Avis crouched and placed his hand thoughtfully to his chin, "Facinating, its not completely organic and yet it 'lives'..." Avis mumbled to himself seeming to share Athena's facination with new things.
    "Wellll i don't care! MY TAIL YA HEAR!" Nex said, still gripping his tail close to him.
    Athena took a cautious glance at the others then back at Cale, "You... know these people?" she said with a questioning look
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:49 am

Cale listened to her story with his eyes fixated on her chest all the while his face turning redder and redder.. "Squishy yeah... very.." He said in a memorized tone. Tera asking if he knew Ath shook him out of it. "Yeah umm.. i actually do." He said standing up. "Umm.. Athena this is Tera, Avis, and Nex. "He said pointing each out in turn. "Group this is Athena, She's uhh.. an artificial life form, an android. Me and her go waaay back." He said.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:39 pm

"Charmed." Avis said absent mindedly whilst attempting to fathom how she operated. "Athena right? as in the godess of Wisdom and all that?"
    Athena tilted her head to the side, "Sorry what?" she said, having no prior knowladge to her namesake. Avis chuckled, "I'll spare you the history lesson, was just a point of interest..." he said before looking at Nex who had wittingly removed something from Athena and was looking over it with increased interest. "Ohhh this looks interesting.... wonder what these do." he said looking at a series of buttons that covered the flat surface of the object.
    "Put that down NOW!" Athena yelled as she sprung to her feet and pointed her palm at Nex, the palm opened up as an invisible seam cracked open to reveal a glowing cannon, Athena's signiture weapon. At the same time her fingers began to emit a red glow from the lazers charging up.
    "Chill, im only looking...." Nex said with an unfazed look on his face as he continued to study it.
    Athena's face began to harden and her eyes became cold. "Drop it."
    Being the usual voice of reason Avis walked streight up to nex, smacked him alongside the head, took the remote and tossed it over to Athena who instantly reverted to her usual self.
    "HEY!! I WAS LOOKIN AT THAT!" Nex yelled at Avis who merely shook his head. "I may know nothing about their technology but it looked like you were about to be in a world of hurt. not that its unusual for you mind you but i doubt you would have recovered easily from that."
    "Can we quit standing around doing nothing already and get back to the task at hand eh?" Terra said irritably before walking off towards the direction they had been hedding.
    Athena chuckled shyly as she motioned the remote to Cale. "Was sure to grab the remote on my way out this time." she said before thinking of a good place to keep it other than just clipped to her waist like it had been before. She looked back at Cale, "Uhh... mind hanging onto it for a bit for me?" she said before motioning to herself, "I diddn't come with any pockets." she said as a joke.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:49 am

"Yeah sure." Cale said as he took the remote and stuffed it into the pocket of his jacket. He watched as Tera stormed off and motioned in her direction with his head to Ath. "Come on. I recognize that walk." He said as he started limping after Tera. Thankfully his body was still numb from the shock so he was no longer in pain. "You don't care too much for other women do you?' He asked with a smirk.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:04 am

Terra noted his smirk and responded with one of her own, "I havn't been known to play well with others."
    Avis heard this as he moved to catch up. "She ain't kidding." he mumbled to himself.
    "Soooo where we goin?" Athena asked as she caught up to them. Taking his chance to answer the question before someone else did Nex interjected. "Looking for a madman is all. Guy's sick in the head." he said whilst motioning to his own
    Athena tilted her head to the side with curiosity, "What would you want to look for someone like that??"
    Nex shrugged, "Took that guy's bag and he got reaaalll pissed in the mornin. looked like he was in pain and all that." Nex couldn't help but let out a chuckle as he explained what happned next. "Then Terra asked Avis to 'help'. heheheheh sent a lightning bolt right into the guy passed out bad. Terra wanted to kick his ass but ended up reviving the guy. thaaats when you showed up just after that."
    "I was just asking about why you would want to track down a madman but.... okay.." she said as she looked at Terra then realised what exactly was in Cale's bag. she quickly trotted up to him. "I heard someone took the bag? are you okay? i mean all your Med-ex is in there..." she said with concern as she recounted past scenarios.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 am