All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

The Rift

josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

The Rift - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rift

Post by josh Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 am

"Ahhh.. One of those types are ya?" Said Cale in a knowing tone. "I got cha. You can relax." He said with a smile. "You've got nothing to worry about from Ath. You'll still be top girl around her." He said remember the few other groups that he had traveled with in the past. Specifically the women who were constantly fighting for dominance. He looked back at Ath when she caught up with him. "I've had worse." He said with a shrug. "But yeah.. bastard took my bag. I just hope he doesn't go looking through it." He said with a very noticeable tone of nervousness in his voice. Almost as if the med-X was the least of his worries.

"Look! Whoever owned this bag must have been a doctor of some sort!" Said the Captain. "Why else would he have these books filled with pictures of female anatomy in his bag hmm?" He said holding up a magazine not suited for children.
    "All different shapes and sizes too. Odd though. Nothing about skeletal structure or even organ information.. And they are all standing or sitting in odd positions. They are poor study material these books. They seem to draw attention to the mammaries more than anything else...... OF WHAT MEDICAL HELP IS THAT?!!?!? And some of the pages are even stuck together.... I swear their doctor is amateur at best." He said as he threw the magazines back into the bag. "He probably hasn't even killed anyone on the table yet. HAH! I'VE KILLED HUNDREDS AND I'M JUST A NURSE!" He yelled out.

Cale meanwhile had stopped walking as shivers went up and down his spine. "Yeah I'm gonna fucking kill that guy." He growled through his teeth.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:03 am

Terra chuckled, "Well then." she chuckled, "then i hope she aint the jelous type." she said wondering if cale would catch the meaning. She glanced back at Athena as Cale talked to her.
    Athena tilted her head to the side with a curious look on her face, noting Cale's behaviour. She had known him too long to miss the hint. "Cale........ what else was in your bag...." she said as they walked on, paying to attention to Nex who had stooped into one of his crazy moods and was skippng along humming a merry tune while Avis was threttening to turn him into a barbecue.
    Terra turned around before yelling at the two to stop their antics before she noticed her markings glow again. she let out a sharp sigh, "what now?!" she said irritably as she noticed them.
    Nex grinned and pointed skyward, "Nothing mych, just another of those portal thingys opened up and some poor sob is gonna fall to their deaths." he said cheerfully.
    "Could always have you join em Nex, would be a whole lot quieter." Avis retorted spitefully to which Nex responded with an immature facial expression with his toung out.
    Soon enough the portal glowed and shot something out from its expance, it was too high up to tell exactly what or who it was.
    Terra squinted to get a better look at the falling mass.
    Nex chuckled, "Would ya look at that its not gonna go splat." he said as the others gave him a questining look. No sooner had they done this they looked up to see the figure move before two black masses unfolded from its side and it glided away.
    The two looked at Nex again to which he answered with a shrug, "Hey,dont blame me that your eyesight aint as good as mine."
    Terra shook her head and carried on moving.

--

The figure that had been spat out of the portal at an impossible height shook his head violently, slightly groggy from the sudden manuvour he had to pull to stop him fro falling to the ground. Not having noticed the group beneath him he had flown on for quite a distance, flying higher with effort before falling at an angle to increase his flying speed. Once the wind whistled past him at a satisfying speed he stayed his cource until he noticed another dot down below. Curious he tipped his one wing and spiralled down with a blinding speed a short while off. Confident he hadn't been seen he walked up to the figure who was looking at a perticular magazine and mumbling to himself. Revier reached over his shoulder and ffortlessly plucked it from the man before quickly thumbing through the pages. He chuckled, "Welll.... sorry to innterupt your 'intimate' moment with yourself," he said before flicking the magazine back at the captain, "But iv'e just been spat through a hole in space and time and if you could tell me where the hell 'this place' is that would be greaaatttt."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:57 am

Cale's eyes darted around nervously when Ath asked him about the contents of his bag. "Uhhhhh... Nothing you need to worry about!" He yelled out. As he ran back up to Tera in the hopes of avoiding anymore questions. He looked up at the figure that fell from the sky and watched as it glided away. He furrowed his brow and looked back at the group. "Okay... I vote we go that way. Help the poor bastard out."

The Captain looked up at the stranger and scoffed. "You simplistic fool. How can you not know where you are? You are of course... Right there." He said pointing at the ground beneath his feet before returning his attention to the contents of Cales' bag. "The real question is where WERE you?"

Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:39 am

Athena furrowed her eyebrows and folded her arms, "Fine shesh sorry i asked. ya could of just said you diddn't want to tell me you know. although what you said was noticably equivilent to that statement albeit .... louder." she said as she watched him hurry off. "Good deduction." Avis grinned as he walked up nexto her noting Cale's reluctant behavior. "So, how did a being such as yourself come to be?" he said with curiosity, hoping to solve the riddle floating around in his head, as well as pass the time.
    To which Athena responded with a lengthly regurgitation of her past. All the while the group carried on following Cale and Terra up front while Avis and Athena lagged begind somewhat deep in intelectual babble.
    Nex soon grew tired of the constant chattering before he turned around and started to walk backwards so he wouldn't lag behind. He held his index fingers up in the air as he moved the back and forth when he began to chant, "Avis and Ath sittin in a tree. k-" he diddn't manage to finish his little song before a bolt of powerful lightning rushed past his face, barely missing him and the rest of the group in front of him. To this Nex responded with a wide eyed expression of fear on his face as he slowly turned around and began to walk in silance.
    Avis let out a sharp sigh, "Immature Cat-human hybrid." he said irritably before shaking his head and continue walking.
    As all this happned Terra merely nodded in responce to Cale, "why not. hell for all we know we might just be hedding in the right direction for other things too." she said Coyly

--

Revier chuckled at the responce, "Well someone who is as smart as they look. What a refreshing surprise." he said cheerfully with a small hint of sarcasm. "Nowhere important really, Its quite the hellhole, love what theyve done with the place." he said in the same cheerfully sarcastic tone. Revier peered over to look what the captain was busy with "You got a name i take it? unless its something strange like.... i dunno.... mary? then feel free to keep it to youself." he said as he watched intently not quite sure what to make of this perculiar character.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Cale looked back at Avis and Athena with a scowl. He didn't particularly like it when other people got too close to her. His over protectiveness of her had gotten him into trouble more times than once but he could be rather stubborn about these sort of things. Noting Tera's voice he couldn't help but to turn his attention to her with his eyebrow arched. "Like what kind of other things?" He asked.

"I am your Captain ansd that is all you need to know." Said the Captain. He then got up and shoved a list into Reviers' face. "As Captain you must follow my orders! On that list you will find all of the equipment that i require. Toilet paper rolls, a pony, a fire hydrant, TWO pieces of sand paper. A movie doesn't matter which kind just no chick flicks. Aaaaand a boomerang. Preferably a blue one." He added with a whisper.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:46 pm

"Oh you know, maybe a town, an inn, a nice place to rest up for a bit. I mean for all we know it might not all be wasteland right?" she said hopefully, letting the true meaning if her last words slide. She noticed Cale's reaction to Avis's facination with Athena before she grinned. "Ohhhhh jelous much?"
    "Yaknow..... is it only me.... or is it very... empty out here?" Nex interjected, paying no heed to Terra's fun poking.
    He looked around and held up his arms, "I mean, where's the people, where's the creatures, the GAME?! the foliage? its just nothing out here its DEAD!"
    "did you only really realise that now you simpleton?" Avis sneered "Of course theres nothing out here, tehre's no water, where theres no water there's no life."
    "I beg to differ, i've seen places deadder than this with more life!" Nex said throwing his hands up in the air.
    "I'm afraid that makes no sence.... it makes as much sence as the paradox, this statement is false." Athena added before she grabbed her head, "Crap don't think about it don't think about it."
    "Wait... what?" Nex tilted his head to the side, clearly confused. Little did they know that paradoxes were known to easily mess with an AI's systems as they were forced to think about the situation more than usual and analyse it, causing their systems to crash, Athena was no ecception to this rule.
    Avis thought about it "Hah cleaver, there isn't any real answer ow is there?"
    Athena plugged her ears and walked forward ahead of the group, before she had made it too far ahead of cale however the ground beneth her gave way and she fell beneath its surface, dissapearing from view.

--

Revier looked at the list and then back at the cptain before raising his eyebrows before answering scarcastically, "Ohhhh riiiight. So youre one of thooose kind of crazies?" he chuckled, "I get it..." he said before he looked back at the list and raised his eyebrow again, "I won't even dare ask what the sandpaper is for... buut i can give you some good advice." he said before he crumpled the list in his hands so it was completely hidden when he opned it again it was gone. "Whoops would ya look at that, completely dissappered. Right. i think im gonna leave you to to stew in your own crazyness, by the way im sure thats coming along swimmingly." he said with a grinn as he casually folded his arms behind his head and began to walk off whilst whistling to himself in a merry manner. "yeah this is greaat. No one knows me, no one is trying to kill me, none of those stuck up officcials to deal with and answer to. hell there isn't even anyone around period!" he stopped "speaking of which..... i should probably try head to some kind of civilisation... what that is yet though i have nooo clue." he said to himself as he wondered the possibilities of theit current technology level
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:40 am

Cale let out a low growl at Tera's accusation. "No... Just don't like other people snooping around her... Got too many people after her to let my guard down." He said remember all the times that they were assaulted and betrayed due to Ath's uniqueness.
    He couldn't help but laugh as Ath freaked out the paradox. His laughter slowed as she fell from view. "Eheheh..heheh...... She just fell down a giant ass hole in the ground didn't she?.................... OH SHIT! SHE JUST FELL DOWN A GIANT ASS HOLE IN THE GROUND!!!" He yelled as he ran over to where she fell.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Terra raised an eyebrow "what do you mean, 'too many people after her'." she said as she watched cale sprint over to the hole before she strolled up nexto him and bent down a little to peer into the hole. She shook her head slightly before she walked up to nex, grabbed him by the ear and dragged him over to the hole. "OW OW OW OW OWWWW!!!" he said as he swatted at Terra's hand in an attempt to free himself. She dropped him as they reached the hole. "Go on owl eyes, enlighten us to what is down there." she said before she glanced over at Cale, "Relax, its probably no biggy-" she paused as she heard Nex whistle. "What?"
    "Whooo damn thats deep." he said as he leaned over a bit more to try get a better view of the bottom. "Helooooooo..... anyone down thereeeeeeee?" He called out ignorantly.
    Terra let out a small chuckle, "Well look at that, a dark hole night eyes can't see down." she glanced over at cale before she cleared her throat slightly, "Sooo uhh, how indistructable was your friend again?" she said as she grinned inwardly, thanking fate that it may have just gotten rid of her compitition.
    Avis joined them after a moment, prodding the ground before him with his staff as he walked, ensuring the ground was stable before he stepped any further. "Most perculiar.... it would seem that was the only weakspot in the area.... Ironic that your friend had to step in that perticular spot."
    "Well if she haddn't, he would of." Nex said, still peering in the hole, the 'he' he was referring to was cale, as Athena had passed in front of him a few moments before she had plummeted..
    Terra was about to voice how she preferred this prediciment than the other but decided not to as she diddn't want to hurt her standing with Cale.
    "Well," Avis let out a sigh, "I suppose we'll have to find a way down then." he stopped as Terra motioned towards him with her hands, implying the use of magic. "Levitation costs a lot of mana, plus i don't work in the more earthen elements, therefore i can't tell how deep it is exactly. theres more to it than just," he mimiced her pose,"twiddling your fingers about."
    "Lot a use you are.... can't you just, i unno, throw a foreball down there and see how far it goes."
    "It might hit the other member of our group." Avis replied curtly.
    "Oh yeah that.... good point."

--

Revier had been walking for some time, not really caring in what direction he had been going or if he had been going in circles. He stared at the sky absent-mindedly with his arms folded behind his head. His silent daydream was abruptly interuupted as he fealt the sandy ground hive way benieth him. He gasped out of surprise and jumped into the air before using his wings to hover above the hole. "The... hell??" he said as he looked down at what appered to be a short drop before a small stairwell could be seen decending into the darkness. He looked around, scanning the landscape before looking back at the staircase. "Well.... i wasn't exactly thinking that down was my next direction in life ... but i guess i'll give it a shot." he said as he lowered himself to the first step and let his wings dissappear from view before he sarted to decend. After ahwile he brought forth a small device and twisted it before letting it float up into the air. The device gave off a blue light that iluminated the area in front of him all the while staying the same distance from him. He chuckled to himself as he placed his hands in his pockets and continued moving. "Well... good thing i decided to take some stuff with me. I was curious if it would still work after going through the portal but it would seem that it still functions acceptably.
    He continued to decend for what seemed to be an hour before he began to feel weary of how deep the stairs actually went. As soon as he had thought this however it all seemed to flatten out he was about to thank for the end of ceasless stairs he found himself in a mirriad of trunnels. He glared at the emptly blackness in front of him. "Oh goody... It would seem someone has a sence of humor. Whats next? cave in?" he said as he continued, no sooner had he said this had the caverns around him let off a slight shudder. "I DIDDN"T MEAN THAT LITERALLY!!" he yelled out into space as he heard the unmistakeable sound of sand and debris falling. "Cruel fate.... thy name is curiosity." he said as he began to sprint forward in an attempt to outrun the shudders and hopefully find a way out before he was buried.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:03 am

Cale wasn't paying any attention to the others chatter. Instead he had placed his head down into the hole and turned on both his night vision as well as zoomed in as far as he possibly could. The hole was still too deep for him to see down so he stood up and faced the group. "I got a better way." He said grimly. He took a deep breath and fell down into the hole.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:41 am

Terra turned sharply away from Avis in time to see cale fall down the hole. "Cale!" Terra yelled after him as she quickly ran over to the hole and peered down into it in an attempt to see him.
    "Hey good way to see how deep it is. GOOD WORK DUDE!!!" Nex shouted after Cale, thinking it was a brilient idea right up until Terra had smacked him and had him dangling over the hole by the collar of his shirt. "no...nononononNNOO!!! wait... can't we think about this for a second!? be REASONABLE!!!"
    "You thought it was a good idea to go down there not two seconds ago so why don't you wanna go now hmmmmn?" Terra said with obvious malice in her voice.
    "Easy girl. We'll need Nex's nose to find an entrance, or another hole."Avis said whilst he watched the scene move on.
    "Yeahhheyahyeahyeah you NEED me ... soooo uhhhhh.... no droppy okay?"
    "Pah... fine." Terra said before she tossed Nex aside. "why are humans so intent on getting themselves killed...." Terra said to herself while she folded her one arm and rested the other on the bridge of her nose.
    "Anotherone bites the dust." Nex mumbled to avis in an oddly mellodic tune. Avis merely shook his head before he looked down into the hole, "oi cale!? you still alive down there?" he shouted, projecting his voice so it traveled down the hole.
    "He damn well better be." he said to herself before walking up to the group.

--

Revier let out a sigh of relief as it seemed the shudders had stopped for a moment and slowed his pace to a walk. "Okaaaayyy..... now if you could just stay stable, that would be great. thanks." He said to himself as he caught his breath from the running and decided to move on further before a glint of light not created by the device above him. "Curious." he said to himself as he grabbed for the mechanical ball and twisted it again, shutting off the light before he shoved it in his pocket. "Uh... hello." he called out as he moved forward before he silently took Fate out of its holster and held it at the ready, making sure it was ready to fire if someone jumped out at him. The roof started to move away and open out into a slight cavern of sorts before he noticed the small shaft of light. He shifted his stance, too busy looking up to notice Ath who was lying a short while away. Before he had gotten much closer however the light moved around a bit and he thought he heard voices from above. Without thinking he rolled to the corner and hunched down, invisible in the dark he trained his gun at the base of the fading light as things got dark, his minds eye catching sight of a glow in the dark as the light was blocked. He looked at Athena for a second before frantic muffled sounds ecchoed from above, taking that to be the immediate threat he returned his aim to the bottom of the hole, not planning to shoot unless he was given enough reason to.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Cale hit the ground in front of Ath with a crash. Leaving a crater where he landed he curled into a ball and began to groan and let out a number of profane words that would cause even the foulest of mouths to be in awe. He struggle to get on his knees as the profanities lessened. "Note to self... Don't even pull a retarded stunt like that again." He said through his teeth.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:54 am

Revier was knocked off his feet due to the intencity of the impact, for a split second he had thought part of the roof had caved in because of the tremour that shook the cavern but quickly ruled this out as he heard a string of profanities the likes of which he had never thought to hear. "waaaait a moment..... caves don't swear....." he thought jokingly to himself as he got to his feet and noticed Cale. He looked over at cale, then back to the hole, he did this a few times before he even crossed over to it and looked up before looking back over at cale. "..... falling from that height.... surviving.... being cocious enough to swear about it.... yeah. something tells me picking a fight is most unwise here." he thought before placing Fate back into its holster. Not really the best at dealing with people Revier decided to ask the most obvious question with most probably the most obvious answer. He cleared his throat before he spoke, hoping not to startle the person on the ground. "Are uh.... you alright? I mean that was heheh, one hell of a fall." he said in an attempt to seem friendly.

Meanwhile a small while off from him and not to far away from Cale Athena lay motionless on the ground before her body seemed to give off a slight shimmer as a faint blue shell faded and dissappeared. A small while after she stirred, moving her arm up to her side and pushing herself over so she lay on her back. After a moment she attempted to right herself before something felt incredibly wrong, it was a sensation she had not fealt before but she knew it couldn't mean anything good. she managed to lift her head and notice a large gash by her stomache due to the rocks at the bottom of the hole. She tilted her head to the side and placed a cautous hand over it before attempting to sum up what she fealt in an expression. "Ow?" she said, linkning it back to other situations back in the wastes at how people reacted to such things. That was when she noticed the blood. Even before her changes as an andriod Atehna knew that anything coming from her body in this magnitude was bad news. "I.... IM LEAKING!!" she said in a sort of panick, not nessissarrily knowing that she had been wounded per se as she had never really had the body to be wounded before.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:52 am

"Fan-fucking-tastic." growled Cale as he got up to his feet. He looked around for Ath until he heard he exclamation. Rushing over to her side he looked down at the gash on her stomach. "Ooooookay this is a new one for me. Couple hundred feet under ground, Mostly cybernetic patient, aaand no medical equipment to speak of." He would laugh if it didn't hurt so much. "Can the day get any better?" He looked over at the man not even caring who he was at the moment. "Please tell me you have some sort of medical equipment. I'd take a clean rag if you've got one." He said irritably. Had he still have his bag he would simply inject Ath with a stimpack and some med-ex and be on their way. Not having that option however was pissing him off greatly.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 am

Revier looked at the situation and a faint smile crossed his face, "I have one better." he said as he crosed over to them. "So by your friends reaction i'm guessing... android with supirior AI am i correct?" he said looking at ath, not really waiting for an answer he dug around on his coat pocket until he pulled out the orb he had used before and gave it a twist before letting it float up into the air before he kneeled down nexto ath and used it to light up the area. "Pretty deep, but its nothing serious really.... well... to her i mean." e said glancing over at cale before he brought out another spindly looking device and attatched it to his hand as a sort of clawed mechanical framework. "Now if you'd be kind enough not to move about that would be great." he said to Athena, who had just been lying there the whole time, more facinated than anything else.
    Revier cleaned the wound quickly before reached down with his one hand and held the skin closer together before using the other with the device to close it. The device shot out a small yellow beam that made new skin and fleash form quicker where it hit, speeding up the healing process. He continued until there was barely a trace of the injury. He removed the device from his hand and folded it back into its original state and placed it back into his pocket. "Its just a synthetic replacement until the body has time to replace it and heal on its own, but in this case it should serve as the real thing more or less." he shrugged, "Not my area of experise but it should do." he said before he got to his feet "Names Revier, beyond that," he chuckled, "I highly doubt you need to know." he said before he looked down at ath who was not sitting on her knees staring at the glowing orb, with a fast reaction she grabbed for it and held it in her hands before she brought it close to her face and began to analyse it. "Facinating.... it consists of a non toxic chemical construct that constantly regenerates itself within a shell that creates the actual reaction." she tossed it around in her hand and attemped to look at it from every angle, completely forgetting what had just happned.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:05 am

Cale scooted closer to Ath. "You uhh.. you feeling better i take it?" He asked her. He shot a look over at Revier. "And you... How'd you know so much about Ath?" He asked in an un-trusting tone. Not surprising seeing as how most of the people that knew about her were after her.

Meanwhile in an abandoned laboratory Rick was beating the walls with a crow bar. "HOW THE HELL DO I GET OUT OF THIS PLAAAACE!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WAIT! I have explosives! I'll just blow the place to hell!! IT'S THE PERFECT PLAN!!!" He began littering the place with explosives all the while giggling like a madman.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:38 am

"Huh? oh! yeah much better thanks." Athena said as her attention was drawn away from the object for a slight moment when cale talked to her. having gathered enough information from the object she released it and it floated back up into the air to hover a small while above Revier's shoulder.
    Revier in turn looked over at cale and raised an eyebrow at the hostility before he placed his hands up in front of him for a moment in a non threttening guesture, "Hey, easy. Don't you think if i wanted to cause harm i would have done it already? i mean hell there was a perfect oppertunity a few seconds ago with the...." he stopped as he realised he had gotten off topic. He let out a sigh and shook his head lightly "Anyway, Lets just say i come from a place or time.... or.... both where indeviduals such as your friend here are fairly common alright?"
    While Revier had been talking Athena looked over at Cale before she murmoured at a level so that only he could hear, "Come on, he seems alright, i mean he did help us right?"
    "At any rate," Reveir contiuned "I doubt we should stay here.... the cavern is well.... slightly unstable and the way back has been closed off with debris so the only way forward now would be.... well... forward." he said guesturing to a darkened end of the cavern that seemed to get smaller and open out into another tunel.
    Soon after he had spoken however there was a slight brease that caught his attention as he fealt a slight weave of magic in the air as a smaller and far less intimidating portal opned up a small way behind them. While the other portals that lead to this world were larger and had a blue tinge to them this one had an aura of purple and brighter flares of red.

"Miss us?" Terra beamed as she stepped through the portal and looked at the others in front of her, not even noticing revier for the moment.
    "i am not EVER willfully walking into one of those things AGAIN you hear me!" Nex yelled as he appeared and took a good jump away from the portal, shaking his head franticly as it seemed to have had an adverse affect on his inner ear and likewise, his balance.
    "Nexy had a bright moment again, all thanks to you and your landing we were able to figure out how deep this damned hole was and Avis was able to do what he does best." she explained to cale while she instintvly disted herself off.
    "I'd prefer if we don't do that again. With our luck we would have easily opened the other end inside a cave wall." Avis said as he stepped through the portal and closed it up behind him.
    The moment Revier noticed Avis his whole demenour changed, in a heartbeat he had drawn his blade and firearm and had them both poised at Avis. "Keep your distance mage!" Revier spat with an obvious tone of disdain.
    "Friend of yours?" Terra noted, the question being intended for whomever wanted to answer the question.
    "Oh goody, as if the day couldn't get any better. My money's riding on mage-hunter what about you guys?" Avis said sarcasticly as his own magics flared to life defencively, a ring of fire etched itself into the ground in the forms of runes as he did so.
    "Anyone feel like being diplomatic here?" Terra said in a sarcastic tone in an attempt to make light at the situation.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:02 am

Startled by their sudden appearance Cale jumped back a little when Tera jumped out. He relaxed when he saw who it was. "Well glad to be of service." He said sarcastically. "Tells my knees that they were just a couple lab rats, Made the accomplishment will ease their pain." He growled as he sat down with a groan. "Today is noooot a good day. "He said pitifully.
    When Revier and Avis began to act hostile he finally snapped snapped. "BOTH OF YOU CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!" He pointed to Revier. "YOU! What's your fucking problem?" He then pointed to Avis. "AND YOU!!" He picked up a rock and slug it directly into Avis's head. "Why the hell didn't you do the portal THING SOONER?!?!" He yelled angrily. He then slapped Athena across the back of her head. "THAT'S FOR FALLING DOWN THE HOLE!" He pointed at Tera. "AND YOU!! Put some fucking clothes on!! You know how hard it is to concentrate while your ass is hanging out like that? I AM NOT A PRIEST!! MY YOUNG HORMONAL MIND CAN'T TAKE THAT SORT OF ABUSE!!!!" He yelled. He then looked at Numex. "And you just keep your fucking mouth shut so i don't have a reason to yell at you." He growled.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:39 am

Revier blinked at cale for a slight moment before turning his attention back to Avis, "My... my problem??! My problem is that there's an apostate here and quite probably a melificarum to boot!" he growled whilst he still had the gun trained on Avis.
    "A wait whatnow??" Terra said in confusion
    Avis stared at revier for ahwile and having done some realm hopping himself before he motioned a facepalm "JUST what i need. Look buddy im no blood mag- OW YOU BASTARD!" he yelled as the rock cale threw connected with his head. "unless you wanted to materialise inside of a fucking wall of rock and be crushed by the force of your body being smushed into some unnatural crevice you should be thanking me!" he snapped back at Cale.
    Terra glared at cale for a moment "I'm an archer you dumbass, and if youve got a problem with the way i look well, i got some advice for you." she leaned over whilst showing him the middle finger, "Sit n spin." she said before she righted herself and folding her arms. "If we're all done wanting to kill each other now, that would be great thanks."
    "He started it!" Avis yelled out at terra before his magic just simply faded "oh great. yaknow im reaaaaaly starting to get tired of people like you." He growled at Revier who he knew was the one responsible for the flow of magic being stopped.
    "This is how its gonna stay apostate." Revier said with a hint of malice.
    Avis let out a sigh and shook his head. "Right. cause every mage you know is useless without magic. allow me to inform you that im not even from your demension, i can handle myself without magic thank you very much."
    while the two continued to send comments back and forth Athena looked up at cale after being smacked on the head before looking down at the ground again, "Sorry...." she said in a slight sad tone, knowing she diddn't want to cause all this trouble.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Cale threw his hands up in the air. "That's it! I'm done.. Too much voodoo bullshit going around." He said while walking away down no path in particular. He was gone for a few moments before he came back completely expressionless. "There's a giant city built underground just a few hundred feet from us." He said completely deadpan. He wold have been freaked out by this find however considering the way the day had been going nothing could surprise him now.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:24 am

the group all turned to him as he returned, some with more interest than others. Athena was the first to speak. She had gotten up from the ground a moment or two after he had stormed off, "an underground city?!" she repeated excidely, "Thats... awesome" she said, not really thinking about food or shealter or any of the other meanial things the others were probably thinking about, she was more interested in what they might find in there. Without another word she had walked forward into the tunnel Cale had gone into, nex, with about the same ammount of curiosity had ran along with her.
    Terra shrugged and stood next to cale a few moments before moving on to see what he had gone on about, "Oh and its not Vodoo, its called magic, big difference." she said lightly referring to his outburst a few moments before.
    "Yes well not too much." Revier sneered
    Avis let out a sigh, "You might as well stop that and at least attempt to get along for a moment. i know the strain it has on your kind." Avis said cooly before walking past them and into the passage, implying he knew about the templars and their connection with lyrium and since he knew there was no such thing (or as far as he knew yet) here like it.
    Revier looked sharply to the side, knowing he had a valid point. "Fine. but im keeping my eye on you mage." he said bitterly.
    "Oh cheer up im not that bad." Avis said in a slighly taunting manner with a wide grin.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Cale stuffed his hands in his pockets and huffed. "Whatever. It's a lot of freaky mumbo jumbo to me." He said while walking back to where he saw the city. He looked back at Avis and Revier and growled. "Are you two gonna be at each others throats the entire time? If so remind me to get some duct tape." He said angrily.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 am

Revier scoffed "the chance is highly likely."
    Avis merely rolled his eyes and walked forward before bending diwn slightly to whisper to terra, "Do me a favour, he starts waving his hands around just up and grab his arm, that should give him a right heart attack." he said with a sly grin before walking forward, his plan was to use Terra's innate abiliity to 'stop' magic to both stop Revier from perstering him and also a slight test so he could learn more about the ability.
    Terra watched him move off with a raised eyebrow "uhh.... okay..." she said in a confused tone.
    Revier glared at Avis as he whispered to terra, knowing he had something planned.

Meanwhile Nex and Athena were the first to reach the overhang that overlooked the city. Athena stared in disbelief at its size while nex grinned before letting out a whistle, "Thats biiiiiggg" he said, as he was the one with the better eyesight he could see further and in more detail.
    The city was huge by any standards as teh scene of buildings made both from the rock and on top of the rock spanned a long distance in front of them. As one would look further it would be noticed that the shapes of the buildings changed as they went along, while some looked more mideival others looked futuristic and perhaps what some would even callunfermiliar and alien. From the rock face walls that extended far above them it could be seen that there had been a great many tunnels dug into them, some glowing with a lightsource, these could have been made by dwarves or other folk but it would seem it was they who first either discovered... or founded the city. As one would look up it would seem that the roof was somewhat transperant as a veil streatched past the clawed chasm roof of the cave. The sands above distorted the light from above and gave the entire place an odd sandy yellow and bluish hue. The true amazing thing however was the waterfalls, the water streamed from the rock above and down into the city. causing a fine mist to seep down into the lower sectors, firther keeping the place cool from the harsh heat that lay above.
    "Facinating......" Athena exclaimed as she stared at awe at the scene

Quite the view
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Cale shoved his hands in his pockets. "What'd i tell ya?" He said in a cocky tone. "Lets just hope they're friendly." He said as he started to walk towards the city with his hands raised over his head to show any guards or anything that he was unarmed.

A massive explosion shook the cavern a far off way as Rick fell through the ceiling. "FUCK YES!! I am awesome!" He said as a strange alien creature fell down on top his head. "Lock me i a madhouse with a bunch of freaking aliens why don't cha? WHO'S BOSS NOW BITCH?!" Looking out in front of him he found a rather odd looking city. Gazing at the wondrous sight he had only one thought in mind. "Wonder if i can score some weed down there? Been a while since i smoked a joint."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:52 am

As soon as they nered the city however they noticed that there were in fact a type of guard that patrolled the city. When the group approached the guards quickly drew their weapons and stopped them from progressing any further. "WAITWAITWAIT!!!! we're not bad people!!" Nex yelled as one pointed a sword at his throat.
    Avis let out a sigh and shook his head. "Allow me, i have a little experience with situations like this. Noticing one of the guards seemed to be of an elvish decent he casually walked up to him and began to converse in elvish.
    Terra being the only probably one to understand them completely burst out laughing as Avis had finished with the guard, the guard having done something similar turned to the group with a grin "You are all welcome here then. you keep good company."
    "Ladies first." Avis said with a smirk allowing Athena and Terra to go through first before following after them, leaving it a mistery to the others what he had said to prompt such a reaction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 am