All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Hunters in the dark

josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Hunters in the dark - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunters in the dark

Post by josh Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:06 am

Hime looked back to where Jake had gone. "So he's an idiot then...... I don't like him..A person like him... Shouldn't ever be allowed to speak to 京くん, especially not in that way. " She said in an almost monotone voice.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:07 am

Kyo glanced over to her, noting the change in tone but said nothing for the moment. instead he let a smirk cross his lips. "Especially not in that way." he agreed with a light chuckle, which almost might have seemed to come across as sinister.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:41 am

"Hmmmmmm oh well!" Hime said in a cheerful manner as her head snapped towards Kyo showing her bright and smiling face. "Bad people like him always get their just deserts, It's karma. mhm mhm." Sh said with a nod. "So, is there anything else you need 京くん?" She asked sweetly.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:01 am

"... oh i could play this out... -so- well right now.' he thought to himself, but decided to save his diabolical plan for later, instead he looked forward to his books. smirking to himself a bit. "Hmn. you could simply keep me company" he said, laughing inwardly to himself
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:04 am

Hime's eyes lit up even more if that was believable. "Of course 京くん!! I mean.." She dipped he head trying to hide her blush. "Nothing.. would make me happier." She said in a soft voice.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:28 am

Kyo chuckled, turning back to his books, he'd memorised the book by simply flipping through it during the first few days of the semester, it was merely a formality at this stage, to keep up appearances. when he finished, he closed everything up and moved to stand, having helped himself to some of the food that Hime had brought. "And now its time to depart."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:04 am

Hime spent much of the time staring at Kyo like a puppy would it's master, She was even a bit disappointed when he finished his studying. "Oh... Okay then." As she stood from her chair her cell started to go off, looking at the screen a look of panic washed over her. "No no no nooo!!! I'm laaate!!! I'm so sorry 京くん but I have to go." She said as she bowed to him apologetically. "Could uhh... could you call me later? Uggh I mean uhhh..... BYE!" She squeaked before rushing out of the library, the distant rumbling of thunder echoing through the building as she flung the library doors open in her escape.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:22 am

Kyo blinked, watching her go. "well now. isn't that interesting." he said as there was a passive chortle at his shoulder, a deeper growling voice hissing out words in a quiet tone. "perhapsssss. i shhhould. invessstigate. mmn?"
    Kyo glanced to his shoulder from the corner of his eye, seeming tempted. "hmn. well." he looked forward. "follows me around enough" his expression burst in to a grin. "Go ahead." with that, Kyo just seemed to walk off home. as he did so, the fabric at his shoulder shifted as if a weight was taken off it
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:39 am

the skies had darkened by the time Jake got near the park, The ringing and lights from the train crossing halted his journey for the time being, the sound of the grade crossing had begun to ring in his ears, He hated that sound.

Like a bullet a force of pure hatred sped towards him, he had no idea what was coming.

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, over and over the sound pierced the otherwise silent night save for the rolls of thunder far above.

Brick and motor flew up from under the missile's feet, leaving a trail of shattered road and vehicles flung to the sides by the sheer force of speed.

ding ding ding ding di- the bells stopped, and the world was muffled. His feet no longer touching the ground Jake looked down and saw a fist protruding from his stomach, lifting him up in the air.
    "Shit."

His body flew forwards, breaking the sound barrier and smashing through the crossing guards and tearing through several yards of pavement.
    His attempt at raising his head was met with failure, his attackers feet slammed into the back of his head, shattering his skull and face as it smashed into the road.
    He was lifted up and flew into the air, as he sail through the air something strange caught his eye, a slippery, reddish rope extending from his stomach. He had no time to understand what it really was until it was jerked back, pulling his body straight down with it, at the end of the flight was yet another blow to the face, sending him crashing out down the railroad tracks, flailing about like a rag doll.
    The horn of the train, it's lights all filled Jake's senses as his world spun around, and moments after someone grabbed his feet and pulled, the front of the train filled Jake's nerve system as their body's collided.
    The train won that collision.

As he flew through the air once again, another oddity caught his attention, one that if his face was no longer an unrecognizable mess of meat and bone and one eye still attached to his skull and the other not completely flattened, he would have been able to see his legs and left arm were sailing off in another direction.

What was left of his body hit the ground with a wet thud. Unable to move what was once his right arm or even see, he was completely helpless, And his attacker approached to finish the job.
    "Kyo-Kun.... is miiiiine. And you won't ever... touch.. him...again."
    And upon hearing those words, Jake's body gave up the fight, and lost all consciousness.

The storm came and washed the blood away but the body remained. A white haired man carrying a staff of some sorts walked over to the top half of the body and sighed. "Hey dog-boy, you know you're late right? What's gonna happen when you get a real job hmm? Tardiness is not an attractive feature you know." The cracking of bones sounded through the air as what was left of Jake's right arm raised up, middle finger raised with it.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:50 am

Kyo was halfway home when it happned, he just stopped in the street, his eyes widned for what would seem to be no reason as his body locked up, mouth slowly opening in an expression of terror, delight and surprise. his glasses slipped off from his nose and as if in slow motion, the wold around him stopping its movements and sounds, fell to the ground, hitting the side of the lens on the pavement with a soft clack. upon that noise everything continued as normal. Kyo just staring forward in to the rain, utterly speachless, rain slipping down his cheeks down to his now soaked shirt.

".... Fuck" he said after a moment, as if he'd personally witnessed what had happned elsewhare.

he finally gathered up enough will to get himself moving again, slowly regaining his senses as he gripped the handle of his bag, declining his head, a soft grumbling hiss sounding within his own mind, "ssssatisssfied?" it asked
    "Keep watching..." he muttered under his breath, nearly forgetting to replace his glasses
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:05 am

The white haired man shook his head and sighed. "So as you've both probably figured out by now," He said speaking to both Jake and a viewer from far away, "Miss Hime is a bit.... unstable. She would actually be a member of our little club were it not for that particular fact. So... I'll let you kids figure out how to proceed from here." He said with a smile as he turned away from the clump of meat that was Jake's body and started to walk along the train tracks.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:15 am

"yeesss old man i know you know my tricks." he thought to himself as he continued along, smirking slightly to himself however, "though... who said some instability is a bad thing? with that kind of force and power. would come in. very handy. if handled carefully, of course." he continued to muse to himself as he walked, reaching the door to his home not too long after. "Tadaima." he said as he walked in to the house, kicking off his shoes. not wanting to get a lecture for being soaked through he quickly jogged up the stairs to his room, closing the door after him. letting off a slow sigh

"Ssssooooooo~" Rang a fermiliar voice, Sakura sitting on the bed.

"Don't start." he said simply, moving to his desk to take his books and laptop out from his bag.

"wouldn't dream of it~" she chuckled, just sitting there with a fat grin on her face
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:32 am

After some time the blood was washed away and the slab of meat had pieced itself back together to form Jake's body, or at least it looked that way from the outside, the internal damage was still severe and moving was not an option. And so Jake was forced to look up at the dark sky, letting the rain pummel his face.

As the rain suddenly stopped Jake opened his newly healed eyes and wondered if he had finally died.
    A vision of beauty stood before him, looking down at him with an umbrella, wet, golden locks of hair clinging to her small body, a look of concern in her dazzling eyes. "Are..... Are you okay?" Her soft voice asked in perfect English.
    A smile spread across Jake's face, his beating heart warmed by her words. "I am now."
    -------------

Shino stood outside of the Araragi residence with Cindy, Jake's little sister. "Umm.... why are we?"
    Cindy's hand halted Shino's question. "Wait fooor iiiiit." She said with a grin.

High above the clouds a B-52 bomber flew above Japan, it's target was coming in range and the crew began to prepare the payload.

"It's just that, we left him in there by himself." Shino continued. "He didn't look so good you know."
    Cindy folded her arms and nodded. "Yes yes, That's why we're out here! Safety zone!"
    "Safety zone?" Shino asked before Cindy shoved his head down behind the fort of sandbags that she had erected.
    "Safety Zone." Cindy repeated as she looked at her house through a pair of binoculars.
    "Safety from what?" Shino asked, putting on a hardhat.

"Delivering package now!" The pilot of the B-52 bomber called out in his mic. The bottom of the plane opened, and a single bomb was dropped, it left a vapor trail as it traveled down, down, down, aimed at a fancy Japanese styled house in a well to do neighborhood. painted on the side of the bomb, it's name. "Mindfuck".

Cindy watched the bomb drop with uncontrollable glee. "Fooooooor THIS!"
    ------

Inside the house Jake stood in the middle of the front room, his eyes bulged out and a look of utter despair and confusion was worn on his face. "Shino's..................A...."
    ---------------

The bomb tore through the Araragi house's roof, through the attic and the upstairs bathroom till it connected with the top of Jake's head.
    --------------
    "GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    the explosion shattered every piece of glass in the neighborhood, the screen echoed down the street and set off every car and house alarm on the street.

Blown over by the force of the Mindfuck Cindy quickly jumped back up in a triumphant pose with her fist held high in the sky. "MY BROTHER'S GAAAAAY!!!!! Is he a Seme or a uki? I bet he's semiandshino's aukeandthey boooooooth........" A fountain of blood suddenly erupted from her nose , paling her considerably and causing her to fall over, her fantasies clearing proving to be too much for even her warped mind.
    And so with both Araragi siblings out of commission, Shino was left to stand among the debris alone, wondering what exactly just happened.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:47 am

Kyo rolled his eyes, "Out, Sakura."
    "That any way to talk to your sister?"
    "Yeah it is. you're intruding."
    "heard about you an-" she was swiftly interrupted as a pillow came flying at her from nowhere, thrown up from the bed itself, though there was nothing there, the pillow itself lodging itself in her open mouth... somehow

"Whoops." Kyo said blankly. "Now shoo. got tests tomorrow" he said as he walked over to the bathroom conjoined with his room

"Little punk. fine" she said after dislodging the pillow, springing up from the bed, glaring down at the bed, eyes searchig around it a bit. shrugging it off a moment before she left.

Kyo chuckled to himself a bit, one secret he never intended to share, he turned about to look in the mirror, waiting a moment as an odd creature faded in to view in his sight. an odd, horned, serpentine creature with razor sharp teeth, a black body, white scaled underbelly and horns, black soulless eyes and odd green hair. the creature having a set of arms which rested themselves upon Kyo's shoulder, fingers long and clawed. its tail wound round to Kyo's other shoulder, resting there with a large sinister grin
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:17 am

Jake was in his room before his parents returned home. He made himself something to eat before locking himself inside, having nearly the entirety of his insides ripped out and splattered over the railroad tracks had worked up a mighty appetite. He hoped that Cindy and Shino would keep their mouths shut about the state that he was found in, he'd rather not have anyone thinking he was out running into trains or chasing cars. His family was well aware of his... condition and knew the kind of life he led, but still he didn't want to worry his mother and sister, the less they knew the better.

While laying in his bed he contemplated calling Kyo and telling him about his incident with Hime...... But decided not to. It would be better to tell him in person while she was nearby. Her reaction to seeing him would be enough.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:07 am

Kyo petted his sinister assistant. grinning to himself a while. things were getting fun. and interesting. Kyo was stuck with a wave of brilliance as he set his hand on the wall, cackling to himself a moment

"ooohhhhhhhhh" the creature hissed, toothy grin broadening "Do itt"

"oh i intend to" Kyo chuckled, washing himself up and chaning, ready for bed, before slipping in to the sheets however he decided to type out a text to none other than Hime, Kyo grinned to himself the whole while he typed the text

'Hey Hime.

Hope you got home alright, thanks for staying with me after school today. It was, Fun.'

Kyo forced back a wave of laughter as he sent the message, putting it down at his bedside table before he rolled over and went to sleep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:02 pm