All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Blood lust

josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Blood lust Empty Blood lust

Post by josh Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:33 pm

His name was Alexander Brimington. He was a milti-millionaire. He was also the Prince of Newport city's Vampiric poulation. He strolled across the stage at a local theater which held a few of his kind. It was the monthly meeting that all of the Clans had to attend."Welcome my brothers and sisters. I thank you all for attending this meeting. For we have much to discuss. Whether you have been part of this family for hundreds of years or even a few days you know that these are dangerous times. The Lycans are growing more and more wary of us by the day. And the number of Feral attacks are growing. Now normally this wouldn’t be problem. The Lycan’s have never been on friendly terms with us. And there will always be those of our kind that will disobey the laws that have been in place for thousand of years. But there seems to have been a rise in vampiric interest by the humans as of late. And now a myth about us that has kept our people safe is now under question. The humans are considering that maybe we can in fact walk under the sun. For hundreds of years we have used the myth of being unable to withstand sunlight to hide our race. Though luckily. The very reason they have begun to consider that possibility has given us some time. Thanks to this new variation of the myth of the vampiric race…. Unless one of use douses himself in glitter we should be alright. However… We must remain cautious. We are living in the age of cell phone cameras. One wrong move and the entire human race would be after us. Secrecy is our greatest weapon. And we must use it. I cannot emphasize this enough. It is becoming more and more difficult to remain hidden in this day and age and it will only get harder. But we must do what we always have. Remain hidden. Keep the Lycan’s happy. And eliminate the Ferals to preserve our identity. Now seing as how we have some new faces in the crowd. Master Ryder will explain the situation to the new bloods just incase their Sires have not. Once again. Thank you all for attending this meeting. I hope that you continue to adhere to the laws that have been in place for generations. And that their meaning is not lost to you. I wish you all a good evening." He walked off the stage as a man who looked more at home in a biker bar than a theater took his place.

"Alrighty forget what you’ve read in books and seen in the movies kids. This is the real deal. First of all. You’re a lot stronger and a lot faster than humans. But that doesn’t mean shit if you’re a dumbass. Generally speaking most vampire are smarter than normal humans considering they’ve had more time to learn things. But there are cases when humans outsmart us. And don’t let the stories fool you. You can go out during the day. Indirect sunlight won’t bother you much but you won’t be at one hundred percent. And if your out in direct sunlight for too long.. Well you’ll be feeling like seven different kinds of shit. Now let me debunk a few other myths. Garlic? Had some for lunch. A cross? Pfft. Shove it up their ass. We got all kinds of religious Kindred running around here. Running water? Meh I bathe.. Occasionally. A stake? Well only if it catches you in the heart. Then it just paralyzes ya. Now a shotgun blast to the head? Oh that’s trouble. Fire? REAL trouble. Some sword wielding psych comes and starts chopping you to pieces? Well as long as you don’t loose too much blood and your brain’s still working you should be alright. Though regrowing limbs ain’t a fun experience. It takes a few days depending on how much blood your drinking. You can recover from just about anything if you drink enough blood afterwards. So have fun. And remember kiddies. Don’t get caught. And don’t get yourself dusted. So no pressure."

During all of this a young Pureblood named Jack was trying his hardest not to fall asleep. Which was something considering vampires didn't have to sleep. But as bored as he was it wouldn't surprise him if he doozed off a little. "Shit... Why the hell did they send me to represent the Clan this time? Willow knows that i can't stand these things." He let out a sigh. "Oh well. Guess they're just having a few last laughs before they send me off to the mid-west."

Once the meeting was over Jack stood up and streched. "Bout damn time. I need a beer after that."

Last edited by Josh on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Blood lust Empty Re: Blood lust

Post by Vox Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Finn riesd from her seat and strolled down the isle towards the exit "If it isn't the same account given on nearly every occasion. Although new faces seem to show themselves each gathering too." She let off a small scowl "And the english language seems to be deteriorateing at a phenomenal rate as of late."
    Finn stopped and looked around for a moment, taking in all the members, some of them she knew, while most others she did not. She took out a quill, it looked quite tattered and the feather was patchy at best, in truth it diddnt look as bad as it should of been. She had taken it from the very room the very day in which she became what she was now. She let of a small smile and put it back in her pocket. "my my... how time does seem to fly by when one does not age." she passed by jack and feeling in the mood for a bit of conversation she let off a smile "hello there. I must not have noticed you before, or are you new to these gatherings? Or do you just preferr not to attend?" she paused a moment "Oh forgive my manners." she held out her hand "My name is Finn, my title is rather irrelivant in these days though" she chuckled slightly at the last bit, a slight joke on her part.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Jack looked at Frinn for a little while then shook her hand. "Name's Jack. And it's a little bit of both." He didn't want to give too much away about himself considering how the elder vampires treated the newbloods. "Though luckily it'll be my last one. The Family's sending me out west here soon. Somthing bout Ferals running rampant. And needing a bigger presence over there. So anyways.. Was i the only one who almost fell asleep during that speach?" A few elder vampires that were passing by snorted in disgust when they heard Jack's question. He couldn't help but grinn When Ryder walked past and said. "Yep. During both parts too."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Finn let off a bit of a chuckle "It does seem rather tiresome when he repeats himself gathering after gathering. Although i have to admit, it is a rather interesting, yet amusing how the humans came up with their own myth about our kind sparkeling in the sunlight. hylerious yet confusing at the same time. Why on earth or rather who on earth came up with that idea? But i do guess it seves its purposes really." she clasped her hands behind her back loosely "So you are moving west you say? Rather interesting prospect that. you don't really have many family members moving ar..." she stopped herself and let out a smile "oh... no wait. that was many years ago. Now with all these new gizmo's and gadjets people go wherever they please, if they can afford it that is. I myself havn't really moved that much at all." she moved out of the way to let a few others pass, still with that small smile on her face. one of them shot her an evil glare brfore walking off. " i best be on my way. some find my presence... detestable for some reson." she gave a short wave to jack and started her way out of the thetre.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Jack chuckled. "Yeah... Pretty messed up. Though i will say. When your outta toilet paper the pages make great toilet paper. Though i heard that whoever came up with that is someone's familiar. Though so far no one's come out and said who's she is yet." Jack eyed the vampire that gave Frinn the evil glare. "Yeah i know the feeling. Here lately it seems that everyone's at each others throats." He watched her as she left then sighed. "Damn That could have gotten ugly." He walked outside and looked up at the moon. "Got a few more hours till morning. I suppose i got time to kill." He put his hands in his pockets and walked down the street.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Finn had walked down to the local pub, some might of found it odd, because she diddn't drink. In reality however she was there to study the humans, not so that they would notice, but more like listening to the manner of which they spoke and their behaviour.
    she walked in and sat down at the bar, immidiately she started to pick up on conversations, she could tell that most of them in there were drunk, and the ones that were not were acting if they were. she was there ahwile before a beer was slid infront of her and a drunken man sat nexto her.
    he leaned forward in his seat and faced her, Finn found it hard not to wrinkle her nose these humans smell foul "you are a pretty dame aint ya? how 'bout a dink..." while he talked his voice changed piches and he sawyed on his seat, Finn pushed the beer back to the man, also taking this oppertunity to practice her speech. "n, i dont drink this shit... now get away from me you drunk bastard." she kept it in a calm tone, like she always did, but the man obviously diddnt seem to hear the warning in her voice and laughed, swung forward and gripped onto her. Finn let the man grab onto her, for moving out of teh way at the last instant would of drawn attention. Instead she grabbed his hand and started to squease with the normal ammount of human strength that she would of had for her size. "let go of me..." do not test my patience human... it will be the last thing you ever do....
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Alexander Brimington stepped into the council chamber. Inside was a large circular table that seated the thirteen Primogens. The leaders of the Family and of their own bloodlines. Alexander sat down at the only empty seat. "I thank you all for coming here today. As you all know... Time is growing short." A particularly hideous Promogen spoke up. "Shorter than we first thought. It would seem that our information was...wrong." Another Primogen laughed. " The Nosferatu were wrong you say? I thought it was your jobs not to be wrong? If that's the cause then what good are you to the Family anymore?" The Nosferatu growled. "How bout i climb over there and rip that pretty little smirk of your right off your face?" The oldest looking Primogen spoke up. "Enough. Fighting among ourselves won't help anything. The signs have all been fufilled... Gehenna is fast approaching. We must come up with a way to stop it." A silver haired women spoke. "We can't. All we can do is bunker down and hope for the best. There are already reports that a few of the Antediluvians, The founders of the first Clans have awoken." The Nosferatu growled. "We haven't heard anything like that. The Tremeres are just pissing in their boots is all." The women glared at the Nosferatu. "If that is what keeps you happy then by all means. Continue to think that. But it matters not. Regardless of how it will happen it is happening. These are our final nights. Make no mistake about it." Alexander raised his hand. "If i may interject. I believe i may have found a solution to our... Problem."

Jack walked into a nearby pub and sighed. The same girl he had met at the meeting was about three seconds away from tearing some human's arm off. He walked over and put his hand on her shoulder. "Easy there now. I'm sure the fella's just had a bit too much to drink is all. So let him go before you cause too much trouble."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Finn saw Jack and smiled "its nothing really... i was just about to leave anyway."
    The man eyed Jack "oy! this is my dame ya here? find your own!!"
    Finn let out a sigh and jerked out of the man's grasp "i am not your... dame. now get lost you moron." her voice was starting to rise alittle, one of the second warning signs that she was getting pissed off. The man swung forward "I ain't finished with ya!" Finn shot him a cold glance then let out a smile, her lipps parting just enough to make it seem that her teeth were flat, not at all exposing her fangs. "all right... you could meet me at a place. but in order to do so.. solve the riddle of the place that i will send you to. Over where the mist is thick and the moon dances on ripples. where the ladies of old would hang their hearts is where you will find me." where... no one can hear you scream... . she was of corse talking about the lake just south of where they were, and he would meet her under the willow tree, it was an old riddle, or myth... that long ago, ladies who were heartbroken used to hang their hearts on the weeping willow tree.
    Finn leaned forward "you look like the riddle type." she turned on her heel and walked casually out the door, "see you later Jacques." she made a short waving motion with her hand and walked out.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Jack watched her leave then shook his head. "Sheesh. She could atleast try to be a little more careful." He quickly followed her out of the pub. Once he caught up with her he sighed. "So do you always go for the drunks? Would have thought someone like you would go for more.. High class targets."

The Eldest of the Primogens spoke first. "Very well then Alexander. Your idea has been the best so far. So we are willing to give it a try. We shall hunt down the second generation..... And slay then before they awaken." A scared Primogen sighed. "But what if they do not awaken at all? What if it is not the second generation..... But the first?" The Tremere primogen spoke again. "You mean Caine? That is a possibility." The Nosferatu chuckled. "Then there isn't shit that we can do about it if it is. We'll be dust before we even know what hit us."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Finn looked back at Jack with a grinn. "oh... i normally do.i just took the oppertunity is all. besides he may not work out the loction at all." she stopped and turned to face him "and ill make sure that he isn't followed." She let out a small grinn "besides.. he won't even see me coming." she put her hands behind her back. "sooo... why did you follow me young one? could it be that you are conserned?" she joked.
    She quietly moved to the allyway and grinned "looks like someone might of figured it out." she was looking towards the bar, her unusal half grin showing. "i wonder if he will be headding towards the location.... or if he will be way off?" she glanced back at Jack and grinned. "Im sure we will bup into each other again Jacques." After she said that she started running out into teh street and simply dissapeared, however a small kick from the ground could be herd by those with exceptional hearing... suggesting that she was no longer running... or walking.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Jack scratched his head. "Why the hell did i follow her? Meh... Oh well." He looked down at his watched. "Damn..... Guess i had better head back to the apartment. Got nothing better to do." He was close enough to it that it only took him about ten minutes to walk to it. Once he made it inside he locked the door and threw himself onto the couch and started to watch TV. There wasn't really anything good on.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Finn had been waiting for more than an hour... but not a single human showed. She let out a sigh "i could of expected that. oh well.... i might as well go do something... not sure of what it is yet. but i am sure it will come to me." she did not know how true her words were. she was a magnet to trouble, everyday vampires would make a point to try to avoid her, because no matter where she went something happned... and usually it was bad.
    She made her way back to town but made a wrong turn and ended up in an allyway with a dead end. She let out another sigh "i have never been that good with directions.... i am better at navigating by the sky, rather than roadmapps." just then she heard footstepps behind her. she casually turned around and saw a group of six large men, one of them stood further back with a cellphone pointed at them.
    Finn imidiately grasped the situation and swore under her breath. Her first objective was to completely destroy the cellphone, and then according to the manner of the execution of the task, eliminate the witnesses.
    She decided to have alittle fun and backed away to the wall, a fake expression of fear on her face and using her ability she made them believe it.
    "were goin to have alittle fun. too bad you won't be around to remember it." he quickly pulled out a small handgun and shot at Finns feat. i refuse to dance for anyone... she used that oppertunity to jump into the air, she made a sumersault over the five men grabbed onto the sixth man's cellphone and smashed it against the wall.
    The others turned around... stunned. the man with teh gun held it up "YOU BITCH!" and shot a bullet aimed at her. she quickly ducked down, and insstead of hitting her, the bullet struck the sixth man between the eyes, killing him instantly. Finn grinned [i] lets see them explain that to the police. this turned out just perfect." With no cellphone for evidence, and no witnesses other than the friends of the man who held the gun, the story would sound so outlandish that they would never believe his story. "au revoir et amusez-vous où vous allez!" with that she dissapered round the corner and when the others tried to run after her they found no trace of her ever being there.

Finn was actually right infront of them. she took one last glance at the man with the hole thrugh his head, and the blood on the floor and shook her head, turned round and walked away.
    within a few munites police were on the scene and interrogating the frightned men. Finn was just too curious for her good and was watching from above, still invisible. She grinned down at them and made them feel nervious and uncomfortable... making sure that whatever reports that they did give sounded like utter gibberish.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:20 am

"And as you can see Bob these come in a variety of different colors. These plate are great for every occasion. And if you act fast we'll throw in another set of plates absolutly free!" It was that time of night once again. That time between when your asleep and awake but you don't know it. Though in Jack's case it as always that time of night. Back when he was human he slept only when he had to. Only when his body was two seconds away from passing out where he stood. But ever since he became a vampire his body has very rarely ever gotten to that point. So ever since he's spent most of his slower nights in front of a screen. And without a console or a computer anywhere the TV was his only choice. He chuckled a bit as he recalled seeing this exact same thing in Fight Club. At that point he really wished that he didn't making up imaginary people that would change his life. He had enough of those people in his life already.

A few hours later morning came. He got off the couch, ate breakfast, brushed his teeth, showered, and went out and checked on the mail. There was nothing. By the time he got back to his apartment he knew what most his neighbors had done that night. The guy in the apartment to the right and in front of him had spent the night together again. The jackass below him had thrown a party involving all sorts of drugs and was broken up by the cops. The slut on the first floor had another customer. And the landlord had spent the night with the slut. The married couple by the entrance had managed to get into another fight and this time someone had bled all over the front steps on their way out. Jack let out a sigh as he walked back into his apartment. "The joys of insomnia. I wonder how that Finn chick's doing....."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 am

Finn had gotten bored of the scene quite quickly, but thankfully the men were hauled away iin a squad car off to court.
    Finn let out a sigh and leaned back, she looked up at the sky and realised what time it was, the glow of the new morning was just taking hold of the darkness of night. "did it really take that long to question these men? what idiots." She used her position on the roof to scan for humans, yet she found none. So she jumped from the roof and landed like a cat in the allyway. she looked over to where the other man's body was, they had not yet cleaned up the large puddle of blood. "i guess a taste wouldn't hurt." she dipped her clawed glove finger in the blood, and used it to scoop some out, using it as a teaspoon. she put it in her mouth and walked away, no human the wiser. "damn druggies, yet another reson to arrest them and not me."

She walked untill the sun had fully risen, and kept walking. Her 'house' had been in her posetion now for close to 400 years. A small fort that was quite 'new' compared to some of them out there. It was quite suited to her as most of it was underground and the fort itself was undiscovered, and Finn worked to keep it that way. Unlike most of the modern vampiric world, Finn diddnt have a job, her only job was to ensure that her fort remained undiscovered, and to nick a few coins from the humans as the passed her. Because of her stelth they never caught her. She ended up in making a good living just by stealing spare change.

At last she arrived at a small 'abandoned' midieval farmhouse. she let out a small sigh "good to be home" she walked in thrugh the front door and looked around. She diddnt live in this part and it was called upon her to keep it looking dusty and dirty, but making sure that the house never fell into a state of dissaray, making sure that the structure above would never fall.
    Because of all the old tales <even some new ones> of people suddenly dissapearing once they stepped foot in the house, they instantly branded it haunted. time after time some teenagers would try to proove that they had balls by stepping into the house. but as the fable now suggested, none of those people ever came back. Ecept a certain young boy who she had let move in with her, even a hundred years later he was still there.
    she turned a corner in thehouse and lifted a hidden trapdoor and climbed thrugh. She had entered her underground fort. It was unusally warm for being underground but in the summer it would be cool. she walked down the long high corridor. "Lier!! you home?!"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:55 am

Jack looked down at the text message on his cell and sighed. "Shit." Someone had tipped off the Ferals and they were heading straight for him. He ran to the bedroom and started throwing clothes into a backpack. He could come back for the rest of his stuff later if the Ferals don't tear it all up that is. A few minutes later he recieved another text from Ryder with directions to another safe house owned by a local Toreador. He heard a car door slam and looked out the window. He saw seven men run into the apartment complex armed with baseball bats ,Knives , and Guns. Jack snarled. "Shit." He quickly opened up the window and jumped out. Luckily his apartment was on the second floor so people didn't make that big of a fuss when he hit the ground running. Before he took off towards the Toreador's safe house however he made sure that the Ferals wouldn't be able to chase him down by slashing the tires of their van.

With the use of a few shortcuts and the wise use of Celerity when no one else was around Jack made it to the safe house within an hour. He stared at it. "This is it?.... A farmhouse? Oh yeah.... That's safe alright. Just hope no one takes a match to it." He walked up to the front door and knocked. "Wonder what sorta freak lives here.... Fuck... It's probably some old geezer. Damnit Ryder if this guy's got a taste for Caitiff's i'm gonna rip your damn throat out."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 am

Finn spun round "hmmn... a knock?" she let out a sigh "probably some kids again... hmmmn. if theres only one of them its ok, i can just drag em in and no one will miss them. she hurried up the ladder and jumped to the doormat, making sure that little to no footprints were left in the dust. she put her ear to the door. "thats... not a human." she stood up and opned the door. she stood there confused for a moment. She looked around. "uuuh... jack? what are you doing here?"
    "Whats this eh Finn? bringing home a date?" Lier chuckled from halfway out the trapdoor. He moved his head to the side to get a better look at jack and let out a small wave "heeeey buddy!!"
    Finn shook her head. "you know Lier, you should be more carefull. It could of been a human."
    "Nah! there hasnt been any human activity round here for ahwile. besides." a small glint flashed in his eye "i put survailence cams on the turn in here."
    Finn let out a sigh "This is Leir, he lives here with me, and i think you better get in here before any humans spot you. She looked at Lier "rite... blocking the hatch. sorry." he slid down the ladder and moved out in the hallway.
    "this way, OH and try to walk on the carpets, im trying to minamalise the footprints in the dust." with that she led Jack to the trapdoor and slid down the ladder.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:20 am

Jack groaned. "Should have known." He walked in and shut the door behind him. "Ferals found my haven. Someone tipped em off. Ryder sent me a message just before they got there and told me to come crash over here." He followed her down the ladder and chuckled. "So this is how you've stayed hidden. Never would have pegged you for the hiding underground type." As he got close to Lier he seemed to snap. Without warning he tackled Lier and pinned him to the ground. Protean had kicked in and Jack had grown claws and and his fangs grew much larger than a normal vampirers were. "And just what the hell is a LYCAN DOING HERE?!"
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:37 am

Finn had expected as much and let out a sigh. "Jack.... Lier is my friend, and is you dont get off him right this instant... "
    "Hey hey.... Finn, calm down its ok. This kind of reaction can only be expected.... need i remind you what happned last time." he looked back up at Jack "now... if you would kindly let go of me...WHAT ARE YOU SNIKKERING AT!!!"
    Finn stood in the corner holding her hands over her mouth, trying her best no to laugh. She parted her hands to speak, but that only let loose the laughter. "it just that... hehe .... that that reacation is funny to me" she continued to giggle for ahwile.
    Lier just looked plain confused "whaaaaa???" he stopped himself as he heard a small beeping sound from down the hall. "aaw shit.... dude, would you mind getting off now? this is important.."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:52 am

Every part of Jack's body was screaming at him to rip the Lycan's throat out then and there while half of Jack's mind thought that this is why this was the best place for him to hide out was. The other half as always belonged to the Beast and was telling him to either drain the Lycan or run his ass off. Grudgingly Jack let go of Lier and moved away from him. He kept Protean in effect just incase. "Are you out of your fucking mind Finn? You know how these things are. Tear a vamp in half without a second thoughts." He couldn't help but growl these words. Protean had that effect on his voice. Everything he said while in that state was sounded like a growl.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:05 am

At this point even Lier was having trouble holding himself back, a snarl formed on his mouth "yea! vamps arn't exactly good to my kind either!"
    Finn cleared her thoat and Lier quickly corrected himself "most of them anyway."
    Finn shook her head and let out a sigh "this is going to be a looong stay no matter how short it really is." she walked up to Jack "if you must know, i have known lier for close to ninety years now, and in all that time he has stayed here with me." she leaned in close "and if you so much as lay a fang on my friend i will rip your throat out." she leaned back and let off a small smile before walking back down the hall, dissapearing into the vastness of the fort. Her voice ecchoed down the hallway "feel free to stay in any of the rooms." after that, not a sound could be heard that would of acnowlaged her presence in the fort.

Lier glared at Jack for a few moments longer then let off a sigh. "if you need me to track or find someone just go ahead and tell me. chances are ill find who you are looking for. or if you just need to use a computer." At this point he had turned round with his back to Jack, but he had not dropped his guard, waiting to see if Jack would attack him.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:08 am

Jack growled. "Whatever." With one last look at Lier he headed down teh nearest hallway and found a room to crash in. He threw his bag in teh corner and sighed as the Protean wore off. He doubt he would be able to let his guard down with the Lycan running around. Finn might trust him but experiance had taught Jack that the Toreador weren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

A cackling laughter could be heard near Finn. A dry scratchy voice seemed to resonate from the walls. "Leaving those two alone wan't a smart thing to do princess. What's wrong? The two animals going at it too much for your pretty little head? You'd rather not sully yourself with their company is that it? Can't say i'm surprised." A quiet tapping could be heard if one listened closely enough. Then the voice sounded as if it was right next to her ear. "Orders from Brimington. Say's your gonna be escorting wolfy to America. And no i'm not talking bout the Lycan. Though you can bring him along if you want. The tightasses up top don't know much about him. They think he's your familiar or something. Oh and one more thing... Tell your pet that his security system needs a little work. I got in without breaking a sweat."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:52 am

Finn growled "I can smell you from a mile away Nosferatu." she let out a sigh "No. Leaving them alone like that to sort their own problems out was the intended action. I am not going to involve myself." She paused a moment "Brimington..." she spun round " Why do i have to escort him?" she furrowed her eyebrows"And Lier is my friend not some 'pet'!" i swear if THAT is coming with ill en up either killing myself... or it.

Lier kicked the wall and glanced back in Jack's direction. "why that SHALLOW ARROGENT LITTLE!" he let out a sigh "its not worth it..." He continued towards his room and opned the large brass dor to reveal a large chamber with a high cealing, with tapestries on the walls and stone floors. However, most of this was covered in cables and a whole assortment of things. He turned on the computer to his right and studied the screen. "hmmn.... camera three is out. thats odd." he leaned back in his chair "probably a short or something" a grinn crossed his face "im not going to let you out of my sight, so there is no way for you to ever even think about ambushing me." he quickly leaned forward and started typing furiously. Suddenly he opned up three screans, all showing Jack from a different angle. "there you are. Now even if you snease ill know!" he chuckled alittle to himself and moved over to his second computer and started to hack into a sattelite... he was going to carry out his favorite hobby of listening in on other peoples conversations.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:32 am

Mick couldn't help but laugh at Finn. "Nice come back there princess. Very original. And of course your not gonna get involved. You'd break a nail wouldn't you?" He laughed again. "Oh i'm loving this. You relize how easy it would be for me to ruin that perfect face of yours? Though i'll admit... Draining you here and now is sounding like a very... good... idea." The last word came out as a whisper as he licked the back of her neck and moved out of arms reach before she could react. His laughter echoed throught the hall. " Oh my God this is so much fun. But no... I'm not allowed to kill you. Bastard made that very clear. And as far as babysitting wolf boy i have no idea. He kept that to himself. Though i gotta feeling your not just going to keep the kid company." He chuckled softly at her. "Your friend huh? I find that hard to believe. I've been around a long time princess. I know how your kind works. Admit it... Your only keeping him around cause you're screwing him. Hell probably the best action you've ever gotten." He laughed again. "Oh this is great... The princess is fucking a wolf. That's just rich. What's the matter? Spread your legs for every guy out there now you've moved on to animals?" He fell into a laughing fit and couldn't seem to stop.

Jack laid on the bed for a few moments. The thought of someone looting around in his apartment pissed him off. Weither it was the territorial Gangrel or just him that hated it he didn't know. Though being under the same roof as a Lycan pissed him off about the same amount. He started to wonder how long he could keep his anger in check. Pissing off a Gangrel was the last mistake anyone would ever make.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:20 am

Finn let off a snarl, fully exposing her fangs "i have been around for quite ahwile myself. long enough to know that your kind takes great pleasure from trying to intimidate others." she clenched her fists "i have had enough of your tomfoolery. i know i can not see you.... but from this moment on. You wount be able to see me either!" with that she used her own Obfuscate ability and completely dissapered. "i do not care what you do or what you say, if i ever see your rotting face, i swear that i will make sure that i will never have to see it again. bare on thing in mind Nosferatu. i am the most unique Toreador you will ever find." With that she slowly rose herself off the ground and floated away like a specter in her own fort.

Lier's ears picked up Mick's laughter and he turned to face his door. "Damnit... Looks like Finn's little buddy let in one of his friends." he growled and stormed out of his room and headded down towards the hall "must of taken out the sound in the cams too... DAMNIT FINN!! you are way to trusting!" Lier slammed the door to Jack's room open, his teeth fully bared. "ALL RIGHT BUDDY!! YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR PALL TO LEAVE THIS INSTANT!! OR SO HELP ME ILL THROW YOU BOTH OUT ON YOUR ASSES!!" Lier spun round as he felt a slight pressure on his shoulder, as Finn's voice floated into the room. "Easy Lier.He diddnt bring the other one here... The Nosferatu came to inform me of something." she let out a complaint to herself "no matter how much i wish he is ripped to shreads."
    She materialised and walked into Jacks room. "apparently i am to escort you back to america..... for some reason..."
    Lier just stood in the doorway... glaring at Jack.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:31 am

Mick chuckled. "Oh yeah. This chick's gonna be fun." And with that he skipped off whisteling a lively tune.

Jack bared his teeth at Lier as he bust into his room. He had no idea what the Lycan was talking about but he wasn't gonna let him boss Jack around. "And what the hell makes you think he's a friend of mine? It's not my fault your little security system ain't worth shit." He could already smell Finn before she walked into the room so her appearing out of nowhere didn't effect him in the slightest. "Your coming with me? heh... Well so much for a nice trip back home by myself. Damnit...." Jack suddenly looked up and started to sniff the air. A grinn spread over his face. "I know that stench." He stood up and sighed. "That you Mick?" Mick appeared at the foot of the bed. "The one and only. By the way princess. You made a hell of a lot of noise when your in stealth. You breathe through your mouth or something." Jack scratched the back of his neck and sighed. "What are you doing here Mick?" Mick spread his arms out. "Just a messanger boy Mutt. Nothing more. Though i will say this.... You pick interesting company kid."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:59 pm