All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Blood oath

josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Blood oath Empty Blood oath

Post by josh Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:38 pm

The museum was empty save but a few night guards. Their voices echoed through the halls. "That has got to be the ugliest son of a bitch i've ever seen." "Yeah. Poor bastard. Wonder what he looked like when he was alive." "Hell if i know. Who the fuck is this guy anyways?" "Says here that he's a descendant of Dracula if you believe that kinda shit." "Dracula? Ah hell. I knew this place was full of shit but this one takes the cake. Who the hell believes that sorta shit huh? Dracula. Pheh. My ass! Next you'll see a werewolf in here. Or maybe even Frankenstein. HA HA HA!!" "Hey man. I don't give a fuck what they have here. As long as i get paid then they could store the friggen Ark here for all i care." "HA! Now THAT'S bullshit." A loud thud echoed through the museum. "Vampires. What a load of shit." The to the two guards walked away without ever knowing that they were being watched from the window above. The dark figure chuckled softly at the stupidity of the humans. For what lay in the coffin was not the body of a descendant of Dracula. Who just so happened to be the figure gazing at the coffin. But that of a pure blood Gangrel named Jack. "It shouldn't be long now boy. The others should be here very soon."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Blood oath Empty Re: Blood oath

Post by Vox Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:17 pm

Two figures waited in shadow at the airport for a third that was supposed to meet them. The first eyed what little people there was as it was just after midnight, one of the only times that both he and his companion could be out. He swore under his breath as Tyrina continued to pace to and fro from where they stood at a pillar in the east part of the room. "Its been over two hours that weve been waiting for this whoever to show. I swear five more muinites and were leaving with or without this person." Kezrah shook his head but said nothing, his right hand tracing the runes on his glove out of habit.
    Tyrina flopped back onto the pillar with crossed arms and an inimpressed look on her face.
    Kezrah scowled as he noticed a red hedded human stroll casually towards them.
    "Move along." Tyrina said with a bitter tone to her voice as the human continued to approach. Before she could say anything, Kezrah had already guessed who she was as the disgust quickly showed on his face.
    "Is that any way to greet your partner?" Kaye asked with a cocky grinn on her face.
    Tyrina looked like she was about to spit snakes, "whats this? looks like a mere snack to me.."
    Kaye chuckled "You'll be having none of me Vampire. Now unless you wish to roam around aimlessly only to get burnt to sinders in the morning i suggest you follow me."
    Tyrina lept forward, "Whats this?! a lowly human dares to issue threats? you listen to me you do was i say or i drain you dry!"
    Kaye laughed, "Bold words. i'm not afraid of you or your ilk understand i do what i must or i would not even be here this day, furthermore.." she stopped as Kezrah cleared his throat "lets be done with this and just get where we are ment to be. I trust you know the location."
    Kaye chuckled inwardly for a moment at the arkward accent but replied with some formality, "But of corse. follow me." with that she promptly turned herself around and hedded towards the door, the Kezrah not far behind while Tyrina let of mutterings under her breth as she followed further back.
    The museum wasn't that far off and they arrived withn half an hour. "Voiala. this is it."
    "Good... that means you can go now" Tyrina quickly added.
    "Not so simple vampire, im afraid youre stuck with me."
    Tyrina growled and briskly walked past Kaye to open the back door while Kezrah hung back ahwile and merely observed the two. Much to his disdain of the situation he thought that Tyrina should not show so much emotion towards the human as it could only lead to Kaye using it against her.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:39 am

Vlad focused his attention to the voices outside and sighed. "You'd think they would know to keep their voices down. He then sank down into the shadows and reappeared inside the museum across the room from the coffin. He casually strolled up to the coffin then stopped in front of it. He spoke aloud to the seemingly empty room. "You can come out now boy. I know you're in here." A voice echoed through the room. "How did you know i was here?" Vlad laughed rather loudly. "Fool. I haven't survived this long by being easy to sneak up on you know. Now tell me boy... Why are you here?" "Because of the thing inside the coffin! It's a monster." The boy yelled out. "Like yourself you mean?" Chuckled Vlad. From the corner of the room a young man stepped out of the shadows. To many he would be the vision of perfection. To the more rational supernatural beings he would appear to be just another Toreador. "No." The Toreador said. " It's much worse than myself. That thing is nothing more than an animal! A beast among monsters! And i'm here... To make SURE THAT IT NEVER WAKES UP!!" Before the Toreador could say anything else Vlad drew his rather large pistol out of it's holster in his jacket and aimed it at the Kindred. "You talk to much boy." The sound of a gunshot sounded throughout the museum. The young vampires body hit the floor with a loud thud. Vlad cocked his head to the side. "Hmm..... Your skin..... Isn't actually flesh... Fascinating."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:09 am

Kaye chucked as Tyrina tried the door, "Its locked." she stepped forward and produced a key and opned the door.
    Again Tyrina pushed past her "Like i even nedded it."
    Kaye looked behind her to find that Kezrah had dissapered, in truth he had gotten sick of the bickering and had quickly made his way round to an open window and made his way through there into the main hall where Vlad had just shot the young vampire. He stod back and watched as the scene unfolded, the shouts of the others heated discussion ecchoing throught the museum.
    "Watch your toung! I should of gone with my first instinct and disguarded you the moment i saw you!"
    "Oh please forgive me master for ever doubting your strength and immediate knowladge of the area, who am i but a lowly being, only here to serve your bidding." Kaye recited with more sarcasum than was actually needed.
    "I have the right mind to rob you of your own free will!"
    "Pah, id actually like to see your face if you ever tried." she stopped as they reached where they were suppoed to be, "Drac, brought you the ones i was supposed to bring but one seemes to have..." she paused a moment as her eye wondered to a pillar where Kezrah was standing, "you sly little bastard." she said playfully with a chuckle.
    Kezrah took no notice of them, his rapt attention on the other vampire.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 am

Without taking his eyes off the young vampire he addressed the two. "Took you long enough. It would seem that we have a most unusual guest with us here tonight. So tell me boy.. What do you intend to do.." Before he could finish the young vampire had activated celerity and had jumped up and ran over to the coffin with blinding speed. "I'm gonna rid the world of this monster once and for all!" He kicked open the coffin and recalled in horror. He slowly looked up at Vlad with pure hatred in his eyes. "Where is he?" The Vampire demanded. Vlad peered into the coffin and grinned. "Sneaky little guy isn't he? Waking up without me knowing. This has been a rather interesting night." Suddenly a voice shouted from the doorway. "What the hell are you people doing in here?!?" Four security guards were standing in the doorway with their pistols drawn. "All of you... raise your hands slo..... What THE FUCK??!!" A large pile of maggots, cockroaches, and other insects fell down on top of the guards. One of the guards panicked. "WHAT THE HELL?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS?!" Another one growled. "Damn it... I though we just had exterminates over here last week?" Another yelled out. "OW! SHIT Bastards bit me... OH SHIT! Stop damn it!" "How the hell can maggots bi.. OW!!... Shit. Soon all of them seemed to be bitten by the bugs until one fell over and began to scream as though he was being burned alive. "OH GOD!!! MAKE IT STOP!!" Soon the other followed suit as pieces of their flesh were torn off of them bit by bit. The screams rose in pitch until their throats had been eaten by the throngs of insects that covered their bodies. Within minutes what were once five security guards were little more than tatters of cloth and bone. And the throng of insects began to join together and take shape. The Toreador began to panic, for he had another unusual ability. He could read the minds of others. And the thoughts of this thing in front of him went back and forth between four things. Blood, Kill, Feed, Food. The thing stood in the doorway completely naked save for the blood that covered his body. Bright yellow eyes full of hunger glared towards the others. The Toreador took a step back. "It's.... What is it? It's even more monstrous than i imagined." Vlad however casually walked up to it and handed it his jacket. "Had a nice nap Jack?" The Gangrel pure blood called Jack growled at Vlad and took the jacket and put it on. "Could have been better."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 am

Kaye felt a shiver go down her spine as her sight scanned over the creature so this is what i'm here for? she shook her head momentarilly Sometimes.... i really... Really question why i even do these things... she glanced over at Tyrina who was staring in awe at jack. Kaye shook her haid again and mumbled to herself "i don't think ill ever understand them..."
    By this time Kezrah had moved out from his spot in the far end of the room to stand by the others, the usual expression on his face, "So this is him then." it was more of a statement than a question.
    Kaye looked behind her to see the tall vampire towering over her, she instinctavly took a step forward to put some distance between her and him.
    Tyrina stepped forward towards the two and gave a brief bow of respect, "Forgive our tardyness Dracula, but we would not of been late if it werent for the human"
    Kaye glared at Tyrina "If it werent for me you wouldnt even be hereyou ungreatful sod! Why do you think there were no security checks in the airports! last time i checked you two couldnt exactly get passports because of some detail of not being able to have pictures! furthermore i aranged all the camera's to be taken offline all the while that you two were there! talk about ingratitude."
    "We would of been just fine Without your help!"
    "ENough!" Kezrah shouted, his accent rising as did his temper. he swore briefly in french, "all you do is bicker back and forth. i'd be surprised if you diddnt draw the attention of half the city. I could care less of what happned between you two but it is not to compramise the situation. understod?"
    The two girls glared at each other briefly before turning their attention back to drac and jack.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:09 pm

elswhere a lean figure stood vigil over what seemed to be a small pile of debris from the chaos that followed the destruction of London, the fiery night sky and the continuous rain of cinders told that the fires had not yet died down. Lightning momentarily lit the field close by and lit the scene for only a moment, revealing that the figure was no less than an unusually lean werewolf in its full Crinos form, the supposedly grey fur now soaked in blood. Another lightning strike revealed that it was no mere pile of rubble that the creature was guarding, but a large mound of bodies, all unrecognizable by the damage that the werewolf had caused. It swung its head round and gazed at the moon through a patch of the smoke but quickly looked behind it as its ears picked up movement. He let out a deep growl before moving to the side, holding his blood soaked claws at the ready. A vampire by the name of Finn stepped forward, her own clothes soaked head to toe in blood, but unlike her calm and collect appearance the werewolf seemed to boil over with unstoppable rage, its eyes wide and its movements unpredictable. Finn seemed to shed a tear for her friend, who’s mind seemed to be in a different place.
    “Leir …. Please I don’t want to fight you.” She said, hoping that there was one last thread of sanity in the garou’s mind. But to no avail, let out a threatening growl and barred its teeth to the vampire, a typical threat display. Another vampire crawled out from the darkness from behind the werewolf. “there’s no use Finn and I suggest you end it, or I will have to, and I am very sure… that that is not what you want.”
    With great restraint Finn unsheathed a silver long sword that she had held with her from the day that the chaos started. She uttered only a single “sorry” before she rushed at Leir, not being in his right mind he poised himself for an attack. Seeing this, keana readied her own blades that were attatched to her body and lunged at Leir, managing to lodge her blade in his back, Giving Finn enough time to make her attack before he struggled free, a gaping wound in his chest, the one at his back already starting to heal as Keana’s blades were not made of silver but a hardy alloy. Leir bellowed before crouching forward to cough up blood. Finn took this time to lodge her blade in his neck and rip it to the side, nearly severing the head. Leir’s body his the ground and there he lay, still as a stone. Keana walked up to Finn and placed her hand on her shoulder, “Its what had to be done…”
    Finn never imagined that it would come to this, but after he lost his mind they had been tracking him for days on end, Finn secretly hoping that they never found him. With a long sigh she turned away and made her way back through the rubble, Keana not far behind.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 am

Jack popped his neck and rubbed his left shoulder. "Damn.. Gonna be stiff for awhile." He looked over at the others. "So who the hell are they?" Vlad glanced at the group. " The two bicker fools are Tyina and Kaye. The sensible one over there is Kezrah." He turned to the Toreador and grinned. "And the boy wetting himself is your would be assassin." Jacked nodded to each one in turn. letting his gaze linger on Kaye longer than the others. When he looked over at the frightened Toreador he had made his way to the back of the room near the windows. "You've won this round. But i swear i'll come back and end your sorry existence. Do you hear me! I'll be back to finish you off!" And with that the Toreador did a back flip out the window and ran away. Vlad turned and started walking towards the exit. "Come.. I suggest we leave this place as well. I've secured a haven for us just outside of town. Once there we shall discuss our next course of action."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:44 am

Kezrah's main purpose in the new small group was to keep it together, but he already desiphered that it would be a hard task. without a word he started forward after the two girls who had seemed to remain quiet for the time being. Just as they were to reach the exit, slight ammounts of movement by the window was heard before another figure jumped down from the window, its cloak fanning out to land around it like a shroud. Kezrah glanced behind him for a moment before letting out a sigh and turning back to the others, "Gana... What news do you bring from england?"
    The ghoul got to her feet and quickly caught up to her master, "The hunt went well....." she hesiteted a moment.
    "And?" Kezrah said, trying to pull the information from the hesitant ghoul.
    "uuuhm.... none involved got seriously hurt..."
    Kezrah, now getting slightly impatient raised his voice slightly, but the true indicator of his mood was the rise in his accent, "Spit it out gana, who was it? and somehow i do not believe that no one was injured." he paused a slight moment and his voice lowered, "Is Finn unhurt?"
    Gana jumped slightly before continuing on, "She's unhurt as far as wounds of the flesh go master.... It.... It was that young Lycan that she raised.... for some reson after the chaos in london he wen't balistic. so she and the other that the council had sent had to end his life...."
    Kezrah let out a sigh and rubbed his temples for a moment but said nothing more as he followed the others, Gana trailing behind him.
    Tyrina's laugh peirced the silence, "HA! would figure she wouldnt even be able to keep her own dog in line!"
    This comment clearly ajjitated Kezrah but again he said nothing, only kept his own thought to himself.
    Tyrina continued on her mocking, "Its a discrace that i can even call that excuse for a vampire family."
    Kezrah clenched his gloved hand, small bumps on his arm becoming more visible in the fabric as he did so. He only let out a single comment, "If she were so incredibly weak.... do tell how she has lived up till this age without ever needing some sort of a personal bodyguard."
    Tyrina glared at Kezrah and snapped at Kaye who was trying to hold in her laughter "Shut it!"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:18 am

Jack was paying very little attention to the conversation going on behind him. He had only known Finn and Lier for a day so it was no surprise to him that he didn't really care. When they got outside Jack looked up and gazed at the red star that was only noticeable by the supernatural. He stared at it for only a minute however. For some reason it disturbed him. A limo soon pulled up to the entrance of the small museum and a rather well-dressed man stepped out and opened the passenger doors and bowed. "Good evening. It is good to see you unharmed lord Dracula." Vlad nodded at the man and got into the limo. As they waited for the others Vlad started to fill Jack in on the events of the past two weeks.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 am

Tyrina put her hands on her hips and gazed at the ghoul for a moment, "For interests sake.... who was teh one the council sent? anyone we know?"
    Gana diddnt exactly like Tyrina's tone but decided to answer the question anyway, "I doubt you've ever met.... but im sure youve heard of her. Keana Alura." Tyrina's slacked slightly but she ragained her composure and her eyes involintarily drifted to vlad in the limmo. she cleared her throat a short moment, " That keanna?" Gana nodded. "What is she doing working for the council..." before tyrina could complete her scentence she was interrupted by Kaye's laughter again. "What the hell is so funny human!"
    "I just find it odd that i know more of the goings on in your world than you do."
    "She is not known for being informed" replied Kezrah with a sly grin before getting into the limo with Gana.
    for once Tyrina decided that this was one battle she would not win and silently got into the limo followed by Kaye who was grinning from ear to ear, enjoying every muinite of Tyrina's silent momentary surrender
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:24 am

Vlad began to explain everything to Jack as the Limo took off towards the haven. Vlad wasn't at all surprised when he discovered that Jack already knew much of what had happened in the past two weeks. After all, When a vampire sleeps they are often much more aware of supernatural events than if they were awake.

After half an hour the limo finally stopped outside a large, three story, mansion. Vlad stepped out of the limo and started walking to the mansion. "The bedrooms are on the second floor. Find one that is to your liking and make yourselves at home. Dinner should be ready shortly." Without another word he went inside.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:31 am

Tyrina was the first to gt out from the limmo from their small group, not wanting to stay in the humans presence much longer she swiftly headded up towards the mansion and immediately made for the second floor. After wondering round for ahwile she found a room that was to her liking, the room was quite dark, the walls were made of red wooden panels that were intricately carved to form interesting murals that spiraled around the room. The curtains hung heavy across the windows, masking any light that would dare come through the window, a single solitary candle sat on a round table in the midst of the room. Tyrina stretched as she glanced around the room, "I think this will suit me just fine." After examining the remainder of the room she flopped down onto the bed, the crimson silk sheets creasing around her.

By that time Kezrah and Gana had made their way to the corridor of the fisrt floor that lead to the second landing, unlike Tyrina, Kezrah took his time to absorb his surroundings, mostly out of habit than anything else.
    "Master? is there something the matter?" Gana spoke so quietly that her voice barely carried throughout the hall, Gana's small size and frame seeming only to make Kezrah appear unnaturally tall.
    Kezrah glanced at Gana for only a moment before continuing his examination of the hallway as the moved on.
    After waiting several muinits for an answer she knew that none would come Kezrah's thoughts remaining his own.
    After munits of silence Kezrah made it to the second landing and promptly chose the first room to his left. It was'nt that much different from Tyrina's, but where all there was red in her room, it was replaced with a royal blue in Kezrah's. After sitting himself in a reading chair adjacent the window he motioned his ghoul closer. "Gana, you should go find your own room for the stay in the mansion. After that do what you wish until dinner."
    "But master i..."
    Kezrah raised his hand and spoke in calm tones, "I wasn't asking Gana, now go."
    Without further comment Gana did as Kezrah had said, choosing to stay in her room for the remainder of the time leading up to the meal.

Kaye had already made her way to the second floor to choose her room, strategically she chose hers on the east side of the building, mostly due to the fact thats where she would get the most sun in the daytime. Her first order of buisness was to throw open the curtains of both the windows, allowing the moonight to flood into the room. By now she had learned that sunlight diddnt quite affect vampires, but from what information she gathered about her two charges was that they were quite different, that they were more like the vampires of old myth and fable. After what had happned to her in her past she knew she could never truly trust their kind, but these two she knew she couldn't trust.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 am

Vlad made his way to his office and sat down at the desk and booted up his computer. Looking through files that had been sent to him earlier he began to plan his next course of action. He had chosen this particular city for two reasons. There was a certain individual that resided in the city whom he was interested in. There was also supposedly a Sabbat elder that made its Haven near the city. A chance at dealing such a blow to them was too good to pass up. If they were lucky they would be able to kill two birds with one stone as the Sabbat Elder most probably trying to find the person if interest already. After all, Having someone whom could deal with the dead was always good to have on your side.

Jack walked around the mansion for a little while getting to know the layout a bit. It wasn't all that much different than from the one Vlad had overseas. As he walked down one of the hallways on the second floor he stopped dead in his tracks as an unfamiliar scent was coming from one of the rooms nearby. He creeped over to it and peered through the doorway and caught sight of the red haired human that was working with Vlad. She was facing out the window and hadn't spotted him. He was about to walk away but then a powerful, animalistic urge took hold of him. His thoughts began to focus on one thing only. Not surprising considering the thoughts weren't coming from the brain in his head. Not wanting to make a possibly fatal mistake Jack tried his best to shake the thoughts from his mind, literally, causing him to accidentally smacking his head into the door frame with a loud thunk. He fell over due to the force of the blow and rubbed his head and spoke to himself. "Gotta remember to not hit my my head next time."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:16 am

At the slightest hint of a noise Kaye had already drawn her katana and was in a defencive stance staring down at jack, her usually orange red eyes now emitting a blue-gren hue, the most obviouis sign that she had activated her true sight, but the momsnt she lay her eyes on jack the glow instantly faded and she seemed to take a step back, lowering her katana slightly but keeping it in an easy attack position. she eased up after ahwile and extended her one hand to help jack up, one thought running through her mind, the image of what she had taken a glimps of a few moments before. what the hel is he....

Gana quickly got bored of sitting with nothing to do and got up to wander around the mansion, not really going anywhere in perticular at first but she found herself walking past Kezrah's door a few times before actually makeing her way round the house accidentally opening the door to Vlads office, not wanting to intrude she quietly closed the door again but stood outside the door ahwile before attempting to make her way up to her room again, but as she passed Kezrah's door once again she found that he was nowhere in sight, she wandered round teh mansion trying to get a glimps of him but to no avail, after ahwile she decided to just leave it be and decided to make her way back to her room.

Kezrah in the meentime had made his way into Tyrina's room and was having a heated discussion with her about her attitude on the trip.
    "Shut your trap, youre not my superior, youre not anything close to that, actually, you should be taking orders from me, not the other way round!"
    Kezrah calmly walked to the door and promptly closed it shut. "I was assigned to this group by the council to make sure someone wouldnt compramise the group, and by the way youre going on about it i'm surprised we havn't been found out yet or attacked."
    "bah you know nothing."
    the shouts continued for another while before Kezrah stepped out of the room with a blank look on his face and promptly walked away.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:34 am

Jack looked up at Kaya and sighed. "Sorry bout that." He muttered while reaching for her hand. When he took hold of it the urges came back. He could feel his face turning red from all the thoughts that kept coming up. He quickly let go of her hand and stood up on his own and turned away from her. "Well... Uhhhh.... See ya!" He dashed down the hall trying to get away from her as fast as possible. He ducked into in of the rooms, slammed the door shut behind him and slid down it. His whole body was shaking. He crawled over to a nearby mini-fridge and opened it up. As he had expected it was full of blood packs. Vlad had a tendency to place blood pack-filled fridges in almost every other room. Jack hadn't properly fed since he woke up. The guards at the museum were just enough for him to reshape back to his original body. Had they not been there he either would have remained in the shape of a hoard of insects or he would have attacked one of the others. Most probably the human women. Would have been a waste too." Jack thought. "Considering her psychical attributes she would make a good ma-" "SON OF A BITCH!!!!" He bit down hard on the blood pack and proceeded to drain every last drop from it hoping that fresh blood would get him back to his senses.

On the outskirts of town stood a large church which was supposed to be haunted by a vengeful spirit. No amount of exorcisms or blessings could remove it. And so the church began to loose members until eventually they asked anyone who was willing to help to try and get rid of the spirit. That was two years ago. A young man clad in a white trench coat walked through the front doors and examined the sanctuary. It was a cold place. A feeling of dread hung over the air. Something was here that didn't belong in this setting. The man walked to the alter and spoke aloud. "My name is Bill Thacher. My friends call me Billy. But i have a feeling... That you and i won't be friends.... Now tell me spirit..... What's your name?" After a few silent minutes the door to the sanctuary slammed shut with a loud bang that echoed throughout the empty church. Bill sighed softly. "Right on the money." He muttered to himself. "So tell me spirit. Why are you here? You got something against churches?" He heard the sound of footsteps behind one of the pews and quickly turned around. What he saw was not quiet what he expected. "Huh?' peeking out from behind the pew was a little girl, Probably around six or seven years old. Though most girls weren't covered in blood or walking around with a large gash in their throats. Bill knew almost immediately what stood before him. He got down on one knee and spoke softly. "Well hey there. You don't have be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you." The little girl was shaking with fear. "No.... But he will." She was pointing to something behind Bill. Bill turned around and saw a large black figure on the other side of the sanctuary. " Oooooh shit."

A large piece of unknown furniture flew up and smashed into Bill knocking him into a wall. He slid down and coughed. "Alrighty then. If you don't wanna play nice... Then we'll just have to do this the hard way." A wicked grin flashed acroos his face as he reached into his trench coat and pulled out a rather evil looking mask. "For a spirit like you who would murder and hold an innocent girl captive just for kicks." The mask began to radiate a dark aura. "Even hell is too good for you." Bill placed the mask over his face and let out an inhuman yell and charged. The poltergeist began to throw entire pews at Bill. When they connected however they only shattered into pieces firing shards of wood everywhere. The evil spirit could do nothing to stop Bill from doing what manner deemed impossible. He grabbed a hold of the spirit and slammed it into the ground. Holding the trashing spirit down with one arm Bill drew a knife out of his coat and cut across his arm holding down the spirit and grinned evilly under the mask. "This might sting a little you bastard." When the blood had traveled down his arm and started tricking onto the spirit it let out a pain filled wail that shattered the windows. "Seeing as how we're in a church" Bill said. "I'm gonna give you one last chance to beg me to just send you on to the next life and apologize for the hell that you put that girl through." The spirit spat at him (not that he had any saliva) "The bitch is mine YOU HEAR ME!!! She squealed when i slit her here. And they killed me right before i got to watch her die! I'll keep that little bitch here and DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO HER AS LONG AS I WANT!!!!!" Bill smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that." He muttered an incantation and the mask suddenly opened it's mouth wide and began to suck the screaming spirit into it's mouth. Within seconds nothing remained of the spirit and the mask stopped glowing.

Bill took off the mask and sighed. "Damn.... He tasted like shit." He looked over at the girl as she came out of hiding. "Hey kid." He motioned to the doors with his head. "Get outta here. Go let your parents know you're alright then move on alright? Can't have dead kids running around everywhere. Gets people depressed if ya know what i mean?" The little girl nodded and took off towards the front door. Before she left he took one last look at him and waved. "Thanks mister. I'll tell my mommy that you helped me." Bill chuckled and waved back. "You do that." When the ghost left Bill let out a loud sigh and drew a pack of cigarettes, pulled one out, lit it up and put it in his mouth. He exhaled a puff of smoke and looked around. "I should start charging people for this shit."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Kaye scratched her head for a moment after Jack had left. "He was certainly in a rush......." she paused and looked out the corner of her eye to the doorway and let out a slight chuckle, unnoticeably letting her hand rest on her now sheathed katana on her hip, "I thought i smelt an undead rat."
    Kezrah scowled at her, "Best watch your tongue human, lest it be ripped from that mouth of yours"
    Kaye exaggerated a fearful emotion, making it obvious that it was sarcastic.” Please..... Do you think id be here if i was scared or thought that i was completely out of my league?"
    Kezrah slid his right hand into the side pocket of his coat, leaving his gloved hand at his side. "Its not that i think that you’re incapable...." He said before pausing to circle her slightly, "Its just that i think you’re a bit outnumbered. What if something were to happen? oh saaay Something happened that would force both me and my companion to turn hostile, what would someone like you do?" he said calmly, stopping right in front of her from his pacing.
    Kaye let out a sly grin, what she did barely took a second, a slight ray of light reflected of her katana as she held it to the side, a small drop of blood dripped off its edge. "That was merely a warning shot." Kaye grinned "You aught to be more careful... it might be your whole head next time"
    Kezrah let out a short growling noise before turning his back on Kaye and stepping silently out the room, a slight cut on his neck visible from where Kaye had purposefully struck.

Gana stared at Jack from where she was perched on the windowsill for a moment, her head tilted curiously to the side as she watched, saying nothing for the moment, only recalling what little she knew about the vampire in front of her. She was about to say something when she heard someone coming down the hallway. Instinctively she knew it would probably be Kezrah, and judging by the slight irregularity to his footfalls Gana guessed that he wasn't in the best of moods so she promptly hung off the windowsill and climbed down into an open window on the first floor. Once she slid in through the window she found herself in the entrance hall, "Now what..." she let out a sigh and held her hands behind her back and wandered aimlessly around the hall, admiring the artwork on the walls.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Bill sat with his back up against the wall of the church still smoking. The sanctuary doors flung open and he let out a sigh. "I thought i said get going kid. You don't have to hang around here anymo-" Hos words were cut short as a Bayonet shaped sword flew into the wall just inches away from his head. Bill stood up and growled. "So you're not the kid.... Just who the hell are you?" A figure wearing a long cloak stepped into the sanctuary. It spoke with a heavy brogue. "An in tae final days, they shall hath power over tae dead and see temselves as gods." Another sword flew into the other side of Bills head. " And I... I am God's representative, An earthly agent O' divine punishment. Mea mission is tae destroy doon to tha last wee bit a fools who would oppose our God." Bill spat. "A Paladin..... Shit. Just what i need." The paladin flashed a toothy grin. "Careful Boyo. Tis be teh house O' the Lord ye be in." Two more swords appeared in his hands. "Ya best be on Yer best behavior." Bill chuckled as he pulled out a revolver from his jacket. "Sorry. But i think god's got worse reasons to be angry at me than just for my vulgarity if you know what i mean." The Paladin stepped forwards. "Aye.. I do laddie. Yeear one O' the dead. So wha's the matter? HELL TOO HOT FOOR YE?!?!?!" The paladin charged at Bill whom raised his revolver and fired at the charging Paladin.

In his office Vlad sat at his desk and spoke to someone unseen. "It would seem that another player has entered the game." He looked up at the ceiling and grinned. "Don't disappoint me Joseph."

Jack tossed the empty blood pack on the floor and sighed. "That's better... I hope." He opened the door and walked out of the room almost bumping into Kezrah. Almost immediately he could tell that he wasn't in a good mood so Jack quickly apologized and walked away.

Bill stumbled into one of the offices in the church and fell onto a desk. He reached up and pulled out a sword that was embedded in his shoulder. He threw the bloody blade onto the floor. "Damn it.... This guy's not playing around... A regenerater too. Pretty soon i might have to Dive... Shit...I was really hoping i wouldn't have to so soon." He suddenly felt something sharp press up against the back of his neck. "Ya aren't thinking a preformen tat ritual in dis holy place are ya laddie?" Bill growled. "Sorry... But i'd really rather not die again. Once was bad enough." The Paladin laughed. "Ya should have stayed then shouldn't ya? But no matter.. Tell tha Devil that it twas Alexander Anderson who sent ya to e- BLAGCH!!!" His words were cut short as long silver claws ripped through his skull tearing it in half. Bill looked behind him where once stood the paladin ready to end his life a second time, stood a large man with long silver claws protruding from his hands. The man spoke in an emotionless tone. "Bill Thatcher?" Bill nodded. The man spoke again. " I'm Joseph Havok. I'm here to take you to safety."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Kaye flicked her fiery hair from her face as she sheathed her katana, the whole act was merely a message to Kezrah and his "friend" that she wasn't completely defenceless. She let out a sigh and walked over to the window and stared out for ahwile, memories of the highland flooded her mind. She closed her eyes for a moment only to open them suddenly when she recalled the first vampire that she had stumbled upon not long after she had left home. His face was etched into her mind, in alot of ways he looked similar to Kezrah.... Too similar. She paused a moment then closed her eyes again and recalled the memory to her minds eye, this time seeing it cristal clear.

*A young Kaye stood in the middle of a wheat feild in the middle of the night, what was left of her shredded clothing was drenched in blood, only some of it being her own. The teen lifted an over sized katana above her head as her body trembled from the stress that it had undergone in the past hour. "Give it up monster! For the pain youve caused this'l be your final night!" she said through her laboured breathing.
    The dark looming figure a few feet away grinned broadly, his fangs protruded from his lips before he let out a cold laugh. "And youll do that how? youre not quick or strong enough to even dream of taking me on."
    the teen matched his laugh, "Watch me..." The moment she said that the vampire activated his Celerity and charged towards her at a blinding speed. Kaye grinned as her eyes flared into a bright blue before she swung round with incredible speed and drove the katana into the vampires stomache.
    "Im not to be taken lightly....." she said before she used her remaining strength to pull the katana from the vampire, ripping through his ribcage as she went. He coughed up blood and glared at her "This isn't over.... not in the leist." Kaye ran forward before the vampire made off into a nearby wood, loosing her in the trees.*

Kaye opned her eyes and started towards the hallway with her fists clenched confidant that Kezrah was the vampire that she had first met so any years ago. A voice ecchoed within her head just let it go.... she glared towards the blank wall "after all that happned?! theres no way in hell" people change... "Yea and what? that still dosn't change anything!" the voice grew louder in her head before it threttned to overcome her sences and you would now turn on an ally?! make those with a common goal your enemy? don't make the same mistake for a third time.. Kaye spat before everything quietned down to the sounds of the night. "Now i know ive gone crazy.. arguing with myself."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:01 am

Joseph ran down the hall with Bill following closely behind him. With his wounds still fresh Bill wasn't able to keep up with the Casacara. Just as Joseph looked back at Bill, a sword was thrown from the other end of the hall into Josephs' left lung. He fell back and cried out in pain. A chuckled came from where the sword was thrown. "Ah.. Ye think tha' ya got rid O' me that easily did ya? I am Gods' own chosen soldier. I'll not be leven this world till He calls me home laddie." He summoned yet another blade and leveled it with Bill. "Do yarself a favor heathen... Stop runnen." With a flick of his wrist he sent the blade flying towards Bill. The blade however, Never struck. In front of Bill stood a figure holding the blade with his bare hands. "Well well well..... Congratulations mister Anderson... You seem to have the upper hand against my pet." Joseph looked at the man and winced. "Sir Dracula..."

Vlad dropped the blade and casually walked over to where Joseph was laying. "Silence. These blades are made of pure silver and on top of that, They've been blessed. Making these quiet deadly.. Especially for you." He took hold of the blade and pulled it out. While doing so however the tip of the blade snapped off and remained inside Josephs' lung. Vlad tossed the blade to the side. "Let that piece stay as a reminder of your failure." Joseph started to say something but suddenly broke into a coughing fit. "Vlad looked back at Bill. "Mister Thatcher. Would you be so kind as to take this mutt here back to his kennel? He'll give you directions." After Vlad finished speaking Josephs' body sunk down into the floor and disappeared. "You'll find him outside the church waiting for you." Not wanting to stick around any longer Bill nodded and ran back the way he came from. Vlad them pulled out two large pistols and grinned wickedly. "Now then Mister Anderson.... Let's see if your skills aren't just rumors and propaganda."

By the time Bill had left the church he could already hear the sounds of battle. He found Joseph sitting in the drivers seat of a black truck sucking on a blood pack. He looked over at Bill and motioned to Bill with his head to get in the truck. Knowing that he had a better chance of surviving with him than on his own Bill didn't think twice about getting into the truck. Joseph steered the truck out of the parking lot and out into the streets just as a loud explosion took out half the church. Not bothering looking back Joseph shifted gears and tore through the city streets and headed back to the Haven.

Once again Jack stood outside of the room that Kaye was in. He couldn't help but respond to previous statement. "It doesn't mean you're crazy. That's just giving new meaning to the term "One sided argument"." He chuckled sheepishly and stepped in."Umm.. sorry.. Bout earlier. I'm not really all there right now if you know what i mean. I mean hell. You try sleeping for two whole weeks and see if you can think straight." He still couldn't help but ogle at her a bit but at least he wasn't three seconds away from loosing all self control and doing something that he would regret.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Kaye jumped slightly at the sudden apperence of jack, her thoughts repeatedly interrupting her ability to consentrate. she returned to her sences just in time to hear Jack's remark, despite her state of mind she let out a laugh, "That statement couldn't be more true even if you tried." she chuckled a moment, "Aye thats true. would probably be more like a walking zombie than anything else." Kaye walked over to the bedpost and lent up against it, taking in Jack's full apperence for a moment, " You know....you give off a different feeling than the others." Her face hardned slightly "If i may confide something in you, I don't trust that tall one with the ghoul in the slightest, he..." her thoughts interrupted her, Easy, don't give more than you have to... hod do you know you can trust him? Kaye shook the thoughts from her head, they served more of an annoyance than anything else.

Gana spotted Kezrah lurking in the hallway and she lept to her feet to follow him but stopped when she noticed a small gash on his neack flaked with dry blood."Master, what.." she took a slight step forward only to stop suddenly when she shot her with a peircing glare. "None of your consern Gana."
    Gana let out a sigh, "I see. So it is her then... isn't it?"
    Kezrah turned, startled for a moment that Gana had known about the incident. "As i said Gana, it's none of your consern."
    For some reason Gana diddnt want to leave well enough alone, "She's the one that gave you that scar isnt she? how could a human at that age..."
    "Gana thats enough!" Kezrah had balled his left hand into a fist, making his scars stand up beneth the glove. It was one thing to get Kezrah to shout, but it was another thing entirely to get him in such a state that without holding himself would fly at the nearest person. Kezrah glared at Gana, "Go from my presance... before i do something we might both regret..."
    That was the last warning Gana needed and she promptly turned herself around and sat herself back down in the chair across from the enterance she had been sitting in a few moments before, Although Kezrah had said nothing in the means of a proper reply, she had gathered all she needed on the topic.
    As Gana sat herself down Kezrah made his way back up the stairs towards his room.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Jack chuckled. "Animal magnetism i guess. That or because i'm still pretty green. Only been like this a few years. And yeah.. I know what you mean. I'm not a huge fan of their clan... Weird considering we usually get along alright. I dealt with them about a year ago. Got into some major trouble with em. Almost got dusted. Lasombra can be pretty tough when they wanna be. Buuut." He flashed Kaye a toothy grin. "Not as tough as a pissed off Gangrel. And hell. I haven't even earned my laces yet." The laces of course being the sign that a Gangrel was strong enough to join the clan officielly. They were a tribute to the Gangrel elder that after fighting through a pack of Lupines, spending a week in the mountains, and eventually being burned to death by a witch-hunter, His boots were the only thing to survive his personal apocalypse.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Kaye shifted to a more comfortable position before partially closing her eyes, "I can imagine.... I once came across one of your kind" she let off a chuckle, "Diddnt stay long enough to see what happned to what was left of the one i was hunting at the time. Takes a bit to make me run from something, but once you see an incredibly strong vampire torn in half like tissue paper its kinda hard not to feel a yellow stripe go down your back.... even if you were 17 at the time.." she said the last in a very low tone, hardly even audiable.
    A pause came for a moment, where there was just silence before Kaye spoke again, "Funny where things lead you you know? i went from fighting everything ... including others, "paladins" they called themselves." she waited for her inner voice to object, but no objection came. Assuming that it was safe enough to continue she did, "Dogs of the catholic church is all they are." she chuckled, "now thats funny.... a paladin that helps vampires, sounds a bit off don't it?" Kaye looked out the window and let out a yawn, "going to be hard juggling that around. but thanks to our 'friends' here it seems we can only really do things at night." dont be so sure... one of them has the powers over the shadows..... as does our hoast. Kaye let out a slight growling noise, "Scratch that.... been a week without sleep as it is..... and thats stretching it a bit far even for me."

Kezrah glanced out the window and scowled as he noted that it was beginning to grow light outside. He quickly shut the curtains, blocking out all the light from the rising sun.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:01 am

Jack chuckled. "Well.. The seventeen year old me was the one doing the tearing. Nearly shit myself when i dusted my first kindred." He leaned up against the wall and smiled. "And yeah... It kinda is funny. Hell. Just three years ago my biggest problem was getting the shit beaten outta me by either the football team or my step-dad. Then all of a sudden you wake up and you've got a taste for blood. I uhh... I actually kinda miss it.. being human i mean. Things were a lot simpler back then." He folded his arms and chuckled.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:33 am

Kaye chuckled, "I don't think there was a moment in my life when things were 'normal'. Hell, my whole family is a bunch of wacko's.... well... most of them." she chuckled to herself, "Speaking of which, you might be meeting one of them soon, from my fathers side of the family actually. Called him in a day or two after i landed here." She looked out the window again as she noted the cloud cover in the distance, "Looks like rain... Anyway, if he does decide to show be patient..... he can be quite annoying at times, i travled with him for about a year and a half and that was all i could stand of his constant curiosity."

A pure white cat walked down the main street of the city on the road that lead to the outer reaches of the town where the mansion sat. The rain had come little more than an hour ago and had soaked it through to the bone. The cat seemed to look around for people, but seing none it shook itself and the water flew off its back, leaving the fur dry and warm. However, as the cat was about to cross the road a black truck came rushing by, as it passed the cat itdrove through a puddle sending a huge tidal wave towards the cat, soaking it once again. "YOU BLOODY BASTARDS!!!!" it shouted at the top of its voice before looking nervoisly around to see if anyone had heard him... A little kid stood in a shops doorway staring at him. "Aaaaw damnit....."
    the childs face lit up with delight and she ran towards him screaming "mommy mommy!!! a talking kitty can we keep it?!"
    the cat chuckled with a sly grin on its face, "Only if you can catch me!" with that the cat dove into an allyway but stopped and stood on its hind leggs and leant against the wall casually, after a few moments the child raced past nearly knocking into him, "scuse me mister." she said before she dissapered around the corner. Yew chuckled in his human form before changing into a husky once the child had dissapered. He padded out into teh street and broke off into a run in the direction of the black truck. "it seems there going the same way as i. that and they're no humans thats for sure..." Yew chased after the Truck and started barking at the top of his voice.... just out of curiosity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 am