All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Blood oath

Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Blood oath - Page 27 Empty Re: Blood oath

Post by Vox Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:46 am

"Do tell Vladimir" Chanell said as she leant back casually, giving off an air of clear intrigue

--

Kaye's eyes darted back towards the bathroom door, hearing nina a mile away. "Fuck off bitch, i'm not in the mood to have to deal with your antics" She said curtly, walking over to the door to promptly open it, staring pointedly at nina. If there was one thing they could agree on. both of them hated this woman
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:02 am

"Old story." Vlad said dismissively. "Lets just say that the stories about me ended much differently than they've been told, And a mister Jonathan Harker became a much larger problem than you would think. Him and I fought many battles back in those days, He became something of a Vampire's version of the boogieman. He used tactics against us that we were helpless against, To defeat him.. we needed to temporarily remove a weakness of ours. We needed a way to withstand the suns' fire." A large grin appeared on his face. "When I finally did it... And the old man watched as I defied the curse that God himself put on us.." He let out a laugh. "That is by far my favorite memory." He said fondly.
    -----------

"No antics." Nina said honestly. "Just a girl trying to help out another, that's all. The three of us share a common problem now, your condition. So.. being the selfish bitch that I am.. I want your problem fixed, cause it'll certainly make my life easier. I know someone who can help your problem, He's a master at this sorta thing, He can separate you two into your own bodies. Mind and soul with nothing left over. And.. Best of all for you.... He's not a vampire. He's just a guy that got pulled about a hundred miles into some dark shit, so he's something of a Kindred spirit to you, he'll help."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:14 am

"and why, in the -fu-king- -hell- should i even trust you no less believe a word that comes out of your fucking undead mouth. lets get one thing straight. girlie." Kaye said as she narrowed her eyes, taking a few steps closer to nina. "You sicken me to my core" Kaye's voice doubled over momentarily, though she diddn't seem to notice this what so ever.
    "I trust jack? You? i wouldn't trust you to look after my dog even if i had one" She sneered, straightening herself some. "I want to fix myself? i'll do it by my -own- means. because i sure as fucking hell arn't going to trust you. so, kindly. Piss off."

----

Chanel chuckled, about to say something before she looked to the side, quickly alert, "Impossibl-" She was cut off by the sound of a curt explosion, the door leading to her realm in the hallway had blown itself apart violently. As the debris cleared Yew stepped out, brushing himself off, and he looked none too pleased
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:21 am

Letting out a sigh Nina reached into her pocket and pulled out a business card. "If you care about Jack as much as you -think- you do.. Then call this number, talk to the guy, and take a load off Jacks' mind so he doesn't have to worry about you killing him." She said before flinging the card onto the bed and walked out of the room just in time to see the explosion.
    --------------

Vlad let out a low growl. "Can't get a moment of peace here can we?" He asked Chanell.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:31 am

Kaye just glared at her a bit, her thoughts innterupted as the explosion met her ears, she glanced to the side some. "YYyyyup that's yew"

--

Kezrah idly looked over to the infuriated mage.

"Where is she?" He said, though, in an oddly calmed tone.

Kezrah just shrugged some, not like he was going to get involved in this. why should he?

--

Chanell pouted, "Guess not"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:36 am

The glasses in the bar clinked together as the explosion slightly shook the building, but not enough to raise too much suspicion. And not enough for Jack to put two and two together or distract him from his drink, his fake ID coming in handy.
    --------------

Letting out a sigh Vlad got up off the bed. "I'll check it out." He moaned as he walked out into the hallway. When he saw Yew his reaction wasn't all too surprised. "Ohai Yew." He said in a strange accent.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:43 am

Yew looked to Drac, pausing a bit as he continued to dust his shoulder off a bit some. "Where's chanell." he asked with a mild bite to his tone

--

Meanwhile, Darshea had become mildly curious, opening the door to the side some, looking out to the mage who slowly started to become confused at the appearance of the second Vladimir, not having met Darshea as of yet.

--

Chanell meanwhile moved to stand and very casually walked over to the closet to don on her dress while the commotion took place
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:18 am

"Not where I want her to be that's for sure. Where you been? Plaaaaces?.... Seeing peeeeeople?" He asked with a toothy grin before noticing Yew's confused face. He looked at where Yew was and spotted Darshea. "Oh hi me! how am I doing today?" He asked happily.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:22 am

"doing brilliantly me. and am i fine?" Darshea asked with a smirk, walking over to stand a ways from him, looking over to Yew, the poor mage momentarily forgetting his anger, it being replaced by some confusion as he shook his head, pointing to drac, then darshea then drac again. "Uhm?" he said, asking quizzicly.

Kezrah meanwhile simply shook his head slightly, not about to be involved with this tom foolery
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:32 am

"So yeah turns out I'm like uhhh.. my own twin or something.. or there's two of me out there......... Or my mother was a seriously leg spread happy woman hahaah... Course... My father was a complete and total prick sooo it would make sense. Oh hey quick question." He said turning to Darshea. "Did you kill yours too? I stabbed mine through the ass while he was asleep, might explain my need to shove phallic objects up other men's asses... that or I really am just a twisted fuck and have no one but myself to blame!" He said with a cocked head and yet another toothy grin. showing no concern over Yew's appearance whatsoever.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:38 am

Darshea chuckled at this, "Oh my father was a bastard there's no doubt about that at all. was my brother that killed him however, eventually." he said, completely ignoring a somewhat dumbfounded Yew
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:08 am

"Oh, sucks for you then. So what do you want exactly Yew? I got other places to be and half naked women to be around." Vlad said irritably.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:10 am

Yew by this stage had half forgotten what he was doing, anger lost in the moment of confusion. "I. uhm" he said, just looking between the two some

Darshea simply chuckled some, glancing over to yew, "go have a lie-down boy. you look about ready to teater over."

--

Kaye let off a sigh, not -really- wanting to follow nina out in to the hall but she thought it best to deal with Yew herself. With that she walked out, narrowing her eyes slightly at the woman before looking over to Yew again

"Oh and your day's about to get more interesting" Darshea said at a quick quip to Yew at Kaye's apearance, smirking to himself before shoving his hands in his pockets, glancing upwards, speaking to no one in perticular. "Now. what to do what to do."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:36 am

"I do have that effect on people." Vlad said, stilling grinning like a madman. He looked back behind him and gave a wave to Kaye before speaking once again in an odd accent. "Ohia Kayes, so how is your sexlife?"
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:06 am

"go fuck yourself, Vladimir." she said irritably before walking over to Yew, grabbing him by the ear before dragging him off towards the room again
    "OW! ow. okay, ow ow!" Yew protested as he was dragged off

"Anyone else thinking incest?" Darshea remarked, glancing to vlad
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:14 am

Vlad turned to Darshea with a look of disgust on his face. "Dude.... not cool bro, that's just sick man. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? I mean if Yew was Kaye's twin sister then that would be hot as fuck!" He said with a crazed glint. "But they're cousins dude.... and that's just boring." He said disappointedly before heading back to Chanell's room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 am