All Shades Of blue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

2 posters

Steamworks and Magicka

Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Steamworks and Magicka - Page 2 Empty Re: Steamworks and Magicka

Post by Vox Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Roland placed his hand to his chin thoughtfully a moment in thought before reaching over, placing his hand on Akford's shoulder. "Tell you what. I'll give it some thought and put things in order. Lunch tomorrow in the silvermane suite Akford. Meet you there" he said before casually placing his hands in his pockets before walking off, his usual grin still in place.
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:15 pm

"Very well then. See you then." Said Akford with a smile before throwing an arm around Ellis. "Ellis my boy.. You and me are going to be VERY wealthy men." He said with a laugh before leading Ellis back inside to mingle with more people.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Magdeline stared forward blankly as Acurio moved his head back, "Sleep delilah." He said cooly as before as magdeline would close her eyes, moving her head to the side before he would lean down and whisper to her a moment, leaving shortly after.

"Assassins now is it father?" Roland spoke up as he entered the silvermane suite, moving over to the window. "I know its been a game all along to you, but," he chuckles, "assassins and hired men. That's breaking the rules a little."
    A man with a similar phisique to Roland's stepped out from the shadows, although he was a larger man, both in stature and muscular build. "You assume too much son."
    Roland laughed, the laugh being near to the point of hysteria, "I'm no fool."
    "The man chuckled. "Oh I know you arn't son." He said before moving off slightly.
    "Father." Roland called out slightly.
    "Hmn?"
    "I find out you're cheating. And I'll cheet too."
    The man shrugged before walking out again
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:02 am

Justin let out a small whimper as he eyed his stack of paperwork to do. "You gotta be kidding meee.... This is just too much. It's supposed to be a vacation not another day in the office!" He complained. He finally struck up the nerve to leave his room and explore the zeppelin a bi. "The boss won't mind if i stretch my legs a bit." He said to himself as he locked the door behind him.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:04 am

Alyssa had spent most of her time on the ship looking out the windows and enjoying the scene below, with it having gotten dark out however she was free to roam the halls and admire the work put in to the ship itself. With both her brother and father on board she knew more than most to keep away from them as she knew of their little 'game' they played despite her urges for them to desist. She was also doing her best to avoid Acurio, despite the other womens' attraction to him she found him far more unnerving than plesant.
    She had paused a moment in her wanderings out in the hallway, admiring the trelliswork on one of the ornimants on the walls. After a few moments her curiosity was sated and she turned about, as she did so however she diddn't look to see was behind her and turned right in to justin, bumping right in to him. She quickly took a step back, blushing furiously as she cast her eyes to the floor, "I'm so sorry! I diddn't see you there messere."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 pm

"Oh! Jeez i'm so sorry." Said Justin as they bumped into each other. "Are you okay?" He asked before laughing nervously. "I'm fine i'm fine." He said trying to look her in the eyes.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Alyssa laughed somewhat nervously along with him a moment before casting her eyes up to Justin, smiling lightly. "I'm fine. just a natural cluts" She said with a light tone in her voice, clear gem-like eyes glancing to his form shyly and passively before clearing her throat a moment, gaining some composure before she would hold a hand out towards Justin with a light smile. "Alyssa Silvermane. a pleasure messare."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Staring at her eyes Justin found it hard to speak. "Um.. uh umm... Yeah! I'm uhh. I'm Justin, Justin Vrelic...... Wait Silvermane?" He said snapping back into the real world. "Like.... The Silvermane?" He asked nervously.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Alyssa smiled a bit, "A pleasure to meet you Messare Vrelic" she said, pausing a moment before nodding to his question. "Yes Silvermane. my broth-" Alyssa was cut off by a fermiliar voice behind her.
    "Delilah."
    Alyssa nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of Acurio's voice right in her ear as she sidestepped quickly to stand behind Justin, unconciously placing a hand on his back as she stood behind him.
    Acurio's eyes snapped to her hand a moment before looking her dead in the eye with a clear scowl.
    "Brother's probably looking for you Acurio.."
    Acurio lowered his head in responce and simply spun on his heel, walking away in his usual relaxed tone, however there was a palpable sense of hostility around him as he left.
    Alyssa eased up once acurio was out of view, letting off a sigh she took a step back from Justn, cheeks reddening slightly as she realised where her hand had been during the incident* "sorry about that"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:48 pm

"Ummm.. Friend of yours?" Justin said not knowing who that was.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Alyssa shrugged somewhat. "That was Acurio. my brother's... erm. Assistant would be the affectionate term." she lets out a small sigh, "Roland has the habit of calling him his 'pet'. Acurio and i.. Don't very well see eye to eye at times, despite the attraction most seem to have towards him, to be entirely honest i find him rather unnerving"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Justin chuckled. "Yeah he uhh... He certainly has an uneasy air to em." He said putting his hands into his pockets. "Met more than a few like him in my time. Lot of the higher ups have people like him following them around, The knife in the shadows so to speak." He said nervously.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Alyssa let out a sigh, "Don't i know it." she said before shaking her head slightly, "what with father and his 'games'. Regardless," she paused, clasping her hands together in front of her, relaxing her arms, "I'm sure youre probably very busy Messare Vrelic, i diddn't mean to intrude."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Looking confused for a moment Justin then realized what She was trying to say. "OH! No no no. I wasn't uhh.. I wasn't doing anything. Was just out stretching my legs is all. Had uhh... Had a bit too much paperwork to do so i thought i'd take a walk." He said, mentally kicking himself for not having a better story to tell her.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm

"oh? i see then" Alyssa said as she would smile brightly to Justin, canting her head to the side ever so slightly, "I was just wandering about myself" she said before looking to the side lightly with an absent-minded smile, "It has such a noble sense about it. the ship i mean" she said before looking to him, keeping the enchanting smile, "And i mean the true sense of the word. Noble, honorable, just and proud without seeming overly so." she said before walking over to one of the windows, fondly placing a hand on it. in truth she was more fond of the ship than any highborn noble aboard it
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Justin watched her as she gushed over the Zeppelin. He let out a laugh. "So i take it your a fan of these flying contraptions then?" He asked with a smile.
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:52 pm

she glanced back with a smile, "Somewhat. to be honest i'm fond of most things that are.. what would be an apt description... anything.. with a non-human element i suppose. even that wouldn't be correct." chuckles slightly, "Look at me. a lords daughter without the ability to speek her mind. so silly."
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Justin let out a small laugh. "Not at all my lady. Honestly i think there are far too many young nobles out there hat are more talk than anything else." He said. "Though i hate to admit... I'm not overly found of these things."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Alyssa glanced over to justin, giving him a quizzical look. "Oh? and why would that be messare Vrelic?" she said with genuine interest showing in her voice
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Justin chuckled nervously. "Just.. Don't like the fact that we're thousands of feet up in the air and could crash at any moment. That and... well..."He said looking away as if he were ashamed of something. "I'm.. magically gifted as they say."
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Alyssa blinked at him a moment before her smile would brighten, clasping her hands together and bringing them up to be level with her chest, "Thats amazing" she said lightly, eyes practically lighting up with excitement as she would nonchalantly take his hand in hers, "Could you show me one of your spells? please?"
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Stunned over the fact that someone would actually want to see his magic Justin could hardly speak. "Uh.. uh really? I.. thought you liked technology though? Magic's like.. it's enemy almost. Why would you want to see it?"
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Alyssa let off a light chuckle, "I guess you could just say i'm strange" she said before taking a slight step closer, smiling brightly still holding his hand in hers. "I just find it so fascinating to be entirely honest." she said before looking to the side, a light blush on her cheeks, "I guess i'm just easily facinated by things, technology, magic, things i don't understand yet." she said before looking back up to him, "So.. will you? "
    josh
    josh
    Admin
    Admin

Capricorn
    Horse

Post by josh Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Blushing profusely Justin had no choice but to show her. "Alright... Umm.. But you kinda have to let go of my..yourholdingmyhand." He said in one breath just now noticing it causing his face to turn a bright shade of red..
    Vox
    Vox
    Admin
    Admin

Leo
    Rooster

Post by Vox Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Alyssa would blink a moment before letting it go, "oh! uhm. i'm sorry, i diddn't even realise" she said before noticing the hue of his face, chuckling lightly to herself before looking away slightly, smiling sweetly to herself, keeping her head tilted away slightly she would glance back every now and then

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 am